Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser77492

If you read it since the first time, Quil wouldn't have needed to repeat :)

Ignoring something, won't make it go away Ryan. You say yourself you don't know what went behind close doors, you said it many times sara didn't share her plans with you. How can you with all these certainty defend her or her actions ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ignoring something, won't make it go away Ryan. You say yourself you don't know what went behind close doors, you said it many times sara didn't share her plans with you. How can you with all these certainty defend her or her actions ?

Ill defend her actions anytime. Especially compared to whatever you have had been going on in Regime. As for the rhetorics.... Look at the way your hero talk to others in this thread starting from page 1. And you all mass like every comment. For my sake you can talk to the end of the world about your victories and about how much we all suck. But maybe why noone from destiny are engaging in this thread is cause of the use of kindergarden insults. And the argumentation " Destiny did this so now we do the same". Talking about cause a few from destiny was making hatefull repcomments we all did, so as Sam said Now he hates Destiny. If you were really interested in having a serious discussion about something talk to people as they were not 5 years old. But then again i am sure that was never the intention from the beginning. If the case is that people find it more fun to spread lies about eachother here than actually having a genuine discussion about things , no wonder noone comments.

DeletedUser79609

Sara did not decide what to do on her own. I can easily defend "her" actions because actually "her" actions were decided on by a group of players, including your very own Connor and I believe Josiah too. Though clearly as I have previously played in Destiny i am obviously lying to cover up our malicious plans.

@Sinful Angel my attention span is fine and I can read perfectly fine. I just don't like reading the same short novel every post...

I was going to be salty and say something about you struggling to stay in a tribe for 20 seconds but I'm clearly way above that #FireBantz

Tranquility

Reaction score
Fair point, Bashers. I definitely noticed that Destiny never engaged in that sort of behavior - and certainly didn't do so shortly after lying about their involvement in various nefarious deeds. All of the attitude, all of the haughtiness, has come from Regime.

There is no "hero" here. There are two tribes that are fighting it out. Destiny felt that they could come onto the forum after kicking a tribe when it was down and gloat and mock and jeer. Or, they come on here and pretend to be above all of this with delightful comments like, "I WAS going to point out how much you suck by saying exactly this, but I'm above that (and since I have already said it, I can be petty and still pretend like I am not.)"

Now that they are the ones struggling, suddenly people chipping away at their armor isn't fair and isn't dignified.

This is the game Destiny wanted to play. These are the rules Destiny wrote. If they want to keep coming on here and trying to defend themselves, I'm happy to continue playing the game with them.

I have not seen them own up to anything. They might have maybe done this or that, but LOOKATWHATREGIMEDID. Sure they might have somewhere known something about the accusations, but they, personally, are innocent.

Destiny has gone from the tribe that was clearly bulied by the meanies in Regime, to the tribe that won the world with dignity and honor, to the tribe that is clearly being bullied by the meanies in Regime.

The faultless victims, the blameless martyrs.

My posts have nothing to do with Regime being a completely innocent tribe of winners that can do no wrong and have everything to do with Destiny's conveniently prostrate position and muffled cries of "foul play," "cheating," and "innocence," as they keep their head in the sand.

Jovis

I'd hate to think how much mischief a little pest could cause by, I don't know, showing them how to really pull off a 'Jovis'.
p9mwl.gif

DeletedUser

Jovis used to use PP to combat the dark and dishonorable forces of DESTINY all like...

MiC6C6l.gif

DeletedUser79609

Fair point, Bashers. I definitely noticed that Destiny never engaged in that sort of behavior - and certainly didn't do so shortly after lying about their involvement in various nefarious deeds. All of the attitude, all of the haughtiness, has come from Regime.

There is no "hero" here. There are two tribes that are fighting it out. Destiny felt that they could come onto the forum after kicking a tribe when it was down and gloat and mock and jeer. Or, they come on here and pretend to be above all of this with delightful comments like, "I WAS going to point out how much you suck by saying exactly this, but I'm above that (and since I have already said it, I can be petty and still pretend like I am not.)"

Now that they are the ones struggling, suddenly people chipping away at their armor isn't fair and isn't dignified.

This is the game Destiny wanted to play. These are the rules Destiny wrote. If they want to keep coming on here and trying to defend themselves, I'm happy to continue playing the game with them.

I have not seen them own up to anything. They might have maybe done this or that, but LOOKATWHATREGIMEDID. Sure they might have somewhere known something about the accusations, but they, personally, are innocent.

Destiny has gone from the tribe that was clearly bulied by the meanies in Regime, to the tribe that won the world with dignity and honor, to the tribe that is clearly being bullied by the meanies in Regime.

The faultless victims, the blameless martyrs.

My posts have nothing to do with Regime being a completely innocent tribe of winners that can do no wrong and have everything to do with Destiny's conveniently prostrate position and muffled cries of "foul play," "cheating," and "innocence," as they keep their head in the sand.

Do you not understand hypocrisy?

DeletedUser99565

Has Regime found a spot for dear old Googly? Will greatly influence my decision to return :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Has Regime found a spot for dear old Googly? Will greatly influence my decision to return :)

I have no intention of actively playing TW again and Regime I am sure would not want a player of my inactivity, so no - I am not on an account in Regime. I merely intend to settle a score before I fully call TW a day :)

DeletedUser99565

Fair enough. I never know what Regime wants or is doing. One minute they're giving up, the next their opping someone. Like wuh?

DeletedUser118416

#Justice4Jovis
#Googly4King

I want attention please give me some Ryan. I want to share my honour with you.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How to get 60% dominance the Destiny way

Start with 69.4% dominance and then merge a tribe that makes your players furious and then kick them to aggravate them more. Then proceed to do nothing while your members are nobled out. Foolproof method of getting 60% dominance!