Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser70389

raavna stop with the kitty stuff. its a dead forum but kitties cant help. but make me laugh bee..
Cat memes suck. Cats suck. Dogs are better. Keep trying please. Troll these forums with your nerdy bull crap.

Ghostoxa

Hey, the best part of the game is tagging and dodging and sniping and... Oh wait, everyone hates that part :p At least it's not manual anymore though, aaaaand you get to think of my "pretty" self with every incoming!

Ahh, Cowboy Bebop, the good ol' days of Anime, when the filler was moderately interesting and funny. We're getting off topic though, PM me or something, haha.
If only you sent fakes... that would've been lovely.
but 2.5k fakes for nothing? that's rubbish.
At least send fake trains haha.

I don't really like anime, but at the time (8 years ago) just had to see it, and loved it.

DeletedUser118729

I remember a post way back about WINCHEN or something, who was duke =CC= with Rayearth before he jumped to us, way back. I looked at our nukes/nobs going through on you while you were in 1984 as less a failure on your part and more the leadership of 1984 for not prestacking you at such close range. If you'd been prestacked, it wouldn't have mattered how miserably you screwed up. Same for .Smiler.

Am I to blame? Probably not. Funny how Faux made me the de facto Defensive Coordinator last minute. Didn't even ask if I'd like the role. Oh well, no one probably noticed.

Btw, don't ask the obvious question... I'm not gonna answer. Enjoy prolonging this boring thread. ;)

SHAGAN888

Funny all the cracks on warpigs when so many of you have family/sister/academy tribes. Lets face it 25 noobs in one tribe is just not enough noobs....lmao

shag

DeletedUser

Very nice posts, axis. Can you elaborate on the fake thingie ?
Have talked about it enough times I'm practically blue in the face. @Viwrathe and I both spent innumerable hours trying to get Kirk and Barb to just tell the truth.

It was literally a photoshop or html edited mail meant to implicate @Dwarven King for declaring war on Warpig despite having no privs, because they wanted him dismissed. Barb never could provide a fwd because this convo didn't exist, and he disappeared (family illness but was still contacting Kirk and writing ops) for about a week while Kirk stalled resolving the obvious act of war and tried to use it to demand villas they were not cleared to take. Was a total fiasco, and Kirk more than once tried to edge in more than he was offered before (graciously, as we could have easily said, "no, those terms we had a month ago need to be evaluated, because the situation has changed immeasurably").

Talks on his and Barb's end got really profane once they realized they weren't getting what they wanted, to the point I can't post most of it without getting banned, while they circed to Warpig we were somehow bullying them, throwing a temper tantrum, and would eventually roll over, downplaying the whole issue to the point WP must have thought we were just having a nice spot of tea and working things out. They say they never planned for war, but truth is, they had withdrawn from our fronts before we ever sent anything at them, in hopes we'd panic and give in to their demands...

You know what, while I'm here, I'll find this mail. It's clear some people still don't know the story. I'll bet no one in WP had ever laid eyes on this. Barb sent me about 30 minutes after his first attempt, a badly edited export mail, was proven fake. Had to black out some stuff I know is against forum regulations to post but still feel like the whole last response is riding the wire. Absolute schoolboy wetdream fashion. Anyone who's read DK's forum posts knows he doesn't talk like this, too.

print_screen.png

And fishily enough, right before all this went down, this circ came out in the wash. They say they weren't thinking about war, but when stacks were later withdrawn from us in short order, I can only look back and think, "huh, great plan, horrid execution." And it would have worked had someone not pointed out the initial export was tampered with -- DK's links going to xshumax's acc. Onto the damning evidence, the prephase.

kirk.jpg

Now, this doesn't make sense for him to be talking about any tribe but Wipe. Kirk was very vocal and emphatic about declaring on Wet, wanting to war God, Nutz, etc., especially to us, because they loooooved pointing our nukes at bonfires on horribly slow, inefficient ops in which Barb got the most fat usually. So, if they were gonna go to war, why didn't anyone tell Wipe council, in my absence might I add, unless Kirk wanted or expected to war Wipe, or construct the narrative of "hey, I was right" with this fake mail in case his guys got wind of it. Add in once he realized we weren't buying what he was selling, he ordered WP to withdraw from Wipe before anything went down to try and force his will... dirty dirty dirty. Of course, worded in such a way as to be vague as possible.

gyazo circ.png

And all that happened after Kirk had agreed to deal with Barb, but as usual, he weaseled out of the deal and continued demanding villas. So, in short, when their fake mail failed to dismantle us, he went straight to character assassination. I even got a nice little fwd from a friend here.

another circ.png

The circ he's talking about was essentially a book explaining beyond a shadow of a doubt what happened over the course of the week leading up to the Wipe/Warpig war. That thing was like a freaking New Testament, and I wrote it while I was reaaaally drunk, like I am now. Way too long, and I've explained 99% of it already. So, let's clear up some of the crap here.

1) I didn't leave Wipe because I was unhappy with how things were. At the time I was brought in, I was having a mental breakdown due to basically losing my house, in a nutshell, and had quit game. Kirk and Yasir sent me that fake mail, full knowing the tensions between me and DK would get me nice and mad, and then I fired off a nice long, woefully irrelevant and misguided circ because, hey what reason did I have to believe my friends of over a month (who I vidchatted for HOURS daily) would utterly screw me and then dump me to the wayside? I left because I thought I could do more from the outside than in. Now I really wish I hadn't because the BiA achievements are gonna take forever. I'm happy to see DK's name cleared, though.

2) Kirk is totally bsing there about trying to keep alliance intact. At this point I had already eaten a WP train sent from an acc he at one point was on call with me, permasitting, and using it to op with me. And he'd already told Wipe to take me back, LOL. Not to mention, the whole point of taking me was to use my respected position in Wipe and history of handling every minute thing there was to handle for the sake of the tribe in order to fracture Wipe and turn it into Warpig 3. When breaking us failed, he resorted to stalling and trying to bypass council and take this "we're not going to war. everything will be fine. don't retaliate" crap direct to the members, as well as trying to spread dissent in the same breath and mislead people that Viw ever didn't want Barb flat out gone. Notice the misleading wording "if he tells me the truth" clause. What a load of bollox. Treason is punishable by death, not demotion. There's no way Kirk wasn't complicit with crap like that, and Viw certainly did not agree with Barb getting to kick it easy street.

3. I never threatened Warpig or Kirk in any way, unless you mean asking for the truth and refusing to work against Wipe until I got it. I asked for a forward of that obviously fake mail. He said I was being selfish, kept pushing me to recruit so and so and grill Wipe for villas, and when I wouldn't give, he tossed me to the wayside. My own mom came to ask me what was going on and told me he had been going on and on about me being "worthless" and how he had been repping me to so and so before and now I was an ungrateful toddler stamping my feet and so forth, would never be a warpig again, etc. Not long after, I got a train from anantrocks, who @Varika will tell you was supposed to have been internalled ages ago. I guess that was his contingency plan all this time, lol.

4. "threat of taking me out and warpig if it doesnt happen" ... o_O Me? Alone? I have a lot of connections and a decent skillset, but I'm not and never will be TW Jesus. I'd love to see a genuine screen of that coming out of my mouth. I was, what, 35k or something then? Iunno.

5. Look at where Barb is now, still with the pigs. And DK? Oh, where did he goooo? :p

Anyway, I'm tired of typing on that. If anyone has questions, I'll answer, but I might take a while. It's not my favorite subject, but Kirk and Barb are still out there talking crap about Wipe, so someone may as well bat the truth back at them from the other court.

Re: @2shots, it's already been established 1984 leadership was awful. Props for blaming your failure at a job you neither wanted nor had adequate time to settle into on someone we can all agree was great at making terrible decisions.. Dw though, secret is safe. :)

DeletedUser117635

That guy annoys me with excessive usage of # signs....

Why is everyone worried so much about drama anyway? Chances are the winning tribe doesnt even exist yet. Although, it is fun watching some of yall shoot yourselves in the foot by giving out info.

DeletedUser115558

Have talked about it enough times I'm practically blue in the face. @Viwrathe and I both spent innumerable hours trying to get Kirk and Barb to just tell the truth.

It was literally a photoshop or html edited mail meant to implicate @Dwarven King for declaring war on Warpig despite having no privs, because they wanted him dismissed. Barb never could provide a fwd because this convo didn't exist, and he disappeared (family illness but was still contacting Kirk and writing ops) for about a week while Kirk stalled resolving the obvious act of war and tried to use it to demand villas they were not cleared to take. Was a total fiasco, and Kirk more than once tried to edge in more than he was offered before (graciously, as we could have easily said, "no, those terms we had a month ago need to be evaluated, because the situation has changed immeasurably").

Talks on his and Barb's end got really profane once they realized they weren't getting what they wanted, to the point I can't post most of it without getting banned, while they circed to Warpig we were somehow bullying them, throwing a temper tantrum, and would eventually roll over, downplaying the whole issue to the point WP must have thought we were just having a nice spot of tea and working things out. They say they never planned for war, but truth is, they had withdrawn from our fronts before we ever sent anything at them, in hopes we'd panic and give in to their demands...

You know what, while I'm here, I'll find this mail. It's clear some people still don't know the story. I'll bet no one in WP had ever laid eyes on this. Barb sent me about 30 minutes after his first attempt, a badly edited export mail, was proven fake. Had to black out some stuff I know is against forum regulations to post but still feel like the whole last response is riding the wire. Absolute schoolboy wetdream fashion. Anyone who's read DK's forum posts knows he doesn't talk like this, too.

View attachment 284

And fishily enough, right before all this went down, this circ came out in the wash. They say they weren't thinking about war, but when stacks were later withdrawn from us in short order, I can only look back and think, "huh, great plan, horrid execution." And it would have worked had someone not pointed out the initial export was tampered with -- DK's links going to xshumax's acc. Onto the damning evidence, the prephase.

View attachment 285

Now, this doesn't make sense for him to be talking about any tribe but Wipe. Kirk was very vocal and emphatic about declaring on Wet, wanting to war God, Nutz, etc., especially to us, because they loooooved pointing our nukes at bonfires on horribly slow, inefficient ops in which Barb got the most fat usually. So, if they were gonna go to war, why didn't anyone tell Wipe council, in my absence might I add, unless Kirk wanted or expected to war Wipe, or construct the narrative of "hey, I was right" with this fake mail in case his guys got wind of it. Add in once he realized we weren't buying what he was selling, he ordered WP to withdraw from Wipe before anything went down to try and force his will... dirty dirty dirty. Of course, worded in such a way as to be vague as possible.

View attachment 286

And all that happened after Kirk had agreed to deal with Barb, but as usual, he weaseled out of the deal and continued demanding villas. So, in short, when their fake mail failed to dismantle us, he went straight to character assassination. I even got a nice little fwd from a friend here.

View attachment 287

The circ he's talking about was essentially a book explaining beyond a shadow of a doubt what happened over the course of the week leading up to the Wipe/Warpig war. That thing was like a freaking New Testament, and I wrote it while I was reaaaally drunk, like I am now. Way too long, and I've explained 99% of it already. So, let's clear up some of the crap here.

1) I didn't leave Wipe because I was unhappy with how things were. At the time I was brought in, I was having a mental breakdown due to basically losing my house, in a nutshell, and had quit game. Kirk and Yasir sent me that fake mail, full knowing the tensions between me and DK would get me nice and mad, and then I fired off a nice long, woefully irrelevant and misguided circ because, hey what reason did I have to believe my friends of over a month (who I vidchatted for HOURS daily) would utterly screw me and then dump me to the wayside? I left because I thought I could do more from the outside than in. Now I really wish I hadn't because the BiA achievements are gonna take forever. I'm happy to see DK's name cleared, though.

2) Kirk is totally bsing there about trying to keep alliance intact. At this point I had already eaten a WP train sent from an acc he at one point was on call with me, permasitting, and using it to op with me. And he'd already told Wipe to take me back, LOL. Not to mention, the whole point of taking me was to use my respected position in Wipe and history of handling every minute thing there was to handle for the sake of the tribe in order to fracture Wipe and turn it into Warpig 3. When breaking us failed, he resorted to stalling and trying to bypass council and take this "we're not going to war. everything will be fine. don't retaliate" crap direct to the members, as well as trying to spread dissent in the same breath and mislead people that Viw ever didn't want Barb flat out gone. Notice the misleading wording "if he tells me the truth" clause. What a load of bollox. Treason is punishable by death, not demotion. There's no way Kirk wasn't complicit with crap like that, and Viw certainly did not agree with Barb getting to kick it easy street.

3. I never threatened Warpig or Kirk in any way, unless you mean asking for the truth and refusing to work against Wipe until I got it. I asked for a forward of that obviously fake mail. He said I was being selfish, kept pushing me to recruit so and so and grill Wipe for villas, and when I wouldn't give, he tossed me to the wayside. My own mom came to ask me what was going on and told me he had been going on and on about me being "worthless" and how he had been repping me to so and so before and now I was an ungrateful toddler stamping my feet and so forth, would never be a warpig again, etc. Not long after, I got a train from anantrocks, who @Varika will tell you was supposed to have been internalled ages ago. I guess that was his contingency plan all this time, lol.

4. "threat of taking me out and warpig if it doesnt happen" ... o_O Me? Alone? I have a lot of connections and a decent skillset, but I'm not and never will be TW Jesus. I'd love to see a genuine screen of that coming out of my mouth. I was, what, 35k or something then? Iunno.

5. Look at where Barb is now, still with the pigs. And DK? Oh, where did he goooo? :p

Anyway, I'm tired of typing on that. If anyone has questions, I'll answer, but I might take a while. It's not my favorite subject, but Kirk and Barb are still out there talking crap about Wipe, so someone may as well bat the truth back at them from the other court.

Re: @2shots, it's already been established 1984 leadership was awful. Props for blaming your failure at a job you neither wanted nor had adequate time to settle into on someone we can all agree was great at making terrible decisions.. Dw though, secret is safe. :)

Nothing proved , Stay Salty.......You Deserve

OzDnxaCsUei2I.gif

"What is dead may never die"

40e6897672c509e2d55eff080cb111abd2e9d6643adcdcb3eb9a4b250ecc13f4.jpg

DeletedUser89878

hmmm very interesting especially the part about kirk wanting to war us :) he could never of taken us down in nutz anyways :D

we shall bring the wrath upon him like he has never seen before

Regards

Robrich/Grimbilly

DeletedUser116879

Nothing proved , Stay Salty.......You Deserve

OzDnxaCsUei2I.gif

40e6897672c509e2d55eff080cb111abd2e9d6643adcdcb3eb9a4b250ecc13f4.jpg

Ravvna, everyone here knows u have taken the L multiple times. so if i were you i would stop talking if youdont have anything to prove.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119150

Wanna add to axis post that 1st send was from warpigs not wipe, anantrocks acc which was sat by kirk sent the 1st train and after all the above things we were not ready to attack any warpigs until some others facts of backhand deals of warpig leadership came into light before us and it was the same characters 1st one who always creates a problem between wipe and warpigs skyped our duke telling his backhand deals to destroy wipe and 2nd from the character because of which all this shit storm started and 3 rd was i dont know how to put his name in a decent way anymore so thats all i wanna add and i really apologies but i cannot show proofs of it even tho i have it

Ignoramus of the Law

Re: @2shots, it's already been established 1984 leadership was awful.

Established when and by whom?
1984 leadership has its flaws, like any other leadership in any other tribe on any other world on any other server. But it was far from awful. Nest is one hell of a guy that puts a lot of soul in his role which is hard to find nowadays. Faux made mistakes but just as well, he was very passionate about the tribe.

I can name 8 tribes in the current top 10 on W88 that do not have leaderships as good and as involved as 1984 had.

It failed? Yes, it really did. But it takes two to tango and the failure of any tribe is a complex sum, not an afternoon tea conclusion.

ea818c47f87d1cc618a08e527aa40f123611b77aee0cf8f5981e3262f88e1e9b.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol, @Raavna, you've made it clear from the beginning you don't care who's wrong or right, and I'm not writing to change your mind. I'm here to present facts and answer questions, so please, continue pretending your loyalty to Kirk equates self-righteousness, not foolishness, and that watching you fall on your sword was valorous seppuku worthy of merit, or at least more cat memes. Actually, I like the cat memes, so keep those coming, and I'd love to see your analysis thread continue on. You usually make some interesting points.

However, here, you're just showing off some of the most undisputedly amazing facets in human thought process, cognitive biases -- namely, belief bias, confirmation bias, and self-serving bias.

Of course no one wants to believe their duke is dirty. They want to think they're on the right side. Challenging the belief that your frontman isn't the stand-up guy you think he is forces you into a corner, and you end up questioning yourself. It's much more convenient to believe a pretty lie than an ugly truth. Look at how many spouses the world over deny they're being cheated on, often defending the adulterer in the face of proof. Often times they know the truth but aren't prepared to deal with it. So they deny; I can't help feeling you and several others are that spouse, because stockholm syndrome and TW often go hand in hand.

I'm more surprised that as many times as Kirk has run WP into the ground with dishonesty, dimwitted diplomatic decisions, backhand deals, meddling, feeding his members to other tribes, and shutting down anyone with a mind to comment, that anyone still thinks he cares about something besides the fascist sphere of control he's erected to make himself feel important. He surrounds himself with yes-men and treats his right hands like trash, and what do "loyal" Warpigs get out of the equation? So far all I've seen is rimmed -- Batan, Stealthy, Evil Omen, yourself, and others, who he treats as chess pieces to begin with, to kill off at his leisure.

He's charismatic, no denying, but he runs off (sabotages) anyone with a head on their shoulders, yet always the ignorant few left behind blindly trot along eating up his hogwash from their little troughs, never once doubting until the day he throws them to the wolves too, like a toddler tossing toys from the pram (coupled with a flurry of verbal abuse). I'd know, I was one of those hogwash eating pawns, and most certainly not the only one.

And I won't be the last. There will always be another Warpig, until the day Kirk drinks himself to death (which I may mourn despite the fact that I can't stand him), and I'm not even certain there won't be a memorial Warpig in the years to follow. Hell, Warpig may even outlive Tribal Wars itself. It is the cockroach of realtime strategy, its evolutionary history rife with many bridges burned by fires fueled with alcohol, hashtags, incoherent rants, undeserved loyalty, and the swagger of a double-dealing gambler who places his bets on the wrong cavalry units. Shame that Kirk is such a clever man as to outsmart everyone, including himself. It's rare I hold such admiration and utter hatred for a person. Although, I suppose it comes with the territory of letting go of someone in whom I confided my innermost joys, fears, hopes, and regrets -- and woke each morning to greet with a smile and talk for hours.

Anyway, W90 will come around soon enough, Raavna, and so will the worlds to follow. Until the moment we meet there, as far as I'm concerned, your willful ignorance is irrelevant, and it's a shame not every player is as stupid-loyal as you. Would be a sight to see just how much crap dishonest duchies could pull and get away with it. Just imagine, everyone could be a great duke -- the whole world could be Warpig -- and no one would care!

Nest is one hell of a guy that puts a lot of soul in his role which is hard to find nowadays. Faux made mistakes but just as well, he was very passionate about the tribe.

I've spoken to Nest on several occasions. We're chill; he's a very sweet guy. But Nest and Faux together did trip up a lot, and often Faux's temper was a source of frustration. No argument they weren't very invested in the tribe's future, but perhaps had they not been on the same aristo together, things would have gone better. They were an absolutely incendiary combination.

As was, the rash decisions and lack of prior planning/thought is what started 1984 on the decline, imo. They began to stress and panic. One's own morale is hard to keep up under those conditions, and without that enthusiasm, the tribe suffers. As I see it, 1984 is a fantastic learning opportunity that even finely vetted membership is not as important as positive atmosphere flowing down from the top, not to mention persistence in the face of adversity. 1984 could have contended well if not for the disband.

Last edited by a moderator: