Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser115558

No one is/was White Knight lonedrunk stated that before ...

I know the truth and the reason i don't care your Right or Wrong, I have proof but posting Mails, skype chat and screenshots of talks in between close group/friends on external is not my forte, cause i feel that is breach of trust....So you live in your world of hallucination who cares..

---------------------------------------------------

e83e4beeded3a684616ec070f419d6ba.jpg

Yoga is Good for Stress

SHAGAN888

Geezus Axis the lengths you go to explain the basics of what I call the "Kurse of Kirk"
Backstabbing, player jealousy. and shear bad luck has got Kirk right at the finish line so many times just to be denied that world win so many times that I actually feel for him......As far as your claim saying Kirk is deviate and scandalous is unfounded, having known him for several yrs now his intentions have always been to win and would do anything for members.....
Lets face it this thread is about making family tribes and with a 25 member limit its hard to get to that finish line without making one and then stabbing them in the end to be that no. 1 tribe (or a better tribe as a whole)....Its the way tw is now a days....No honor, No Integrity, No respect.....
The real problem, especially this world, is the fear of hitting that send button, and the need for real leadership here.....

cheers to Kirk,
shag

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And I won't be the last. There will always be another Warpig, until the day Kirk drinks himself to death (which I may mourn despite the fact that I can't stand him), and I'm not even certain there won't be a memorial Warpig in the years to follow. Hell, Warpig may even outlive Tribal Wars itself. It is the cockroach of realtime strategy, its evolutionary history rife with many bridges burned by fires fueled with alcohol, hashtags, incoherent rants, undeserved loyalty, and the swagger of a double-dealing gambler who places his bets on the wrong cavalry units. Shame that Kirk is such a clever man as to outsmart everyone, including himself. It's rare I hold such admiration and utter hatred for a person. Although, I suppose it comes with the territory of letting go of someone in whom I confided my innermost joys, fears, hopes, and regrets -- and woke each morning to greet with a smile and talk for hours.

OMG are you on yr monthlys? lol
you were a good player hiding in the shadows before i plucked you from the drain and brought you to tw inclusion. we used to have great chats etc etc .. then all of a sudden the whole enterprise became about YOU. well im afraid YOu is nothing but a wraith, a blip in Tw history.. if you would have just kept yr petite gob shut then things would have been put in its right place.. but highlighting a ME ME ME approach destroyed everything..
do i drink well YES i love it and my tw wars are centered around it :)
but you have a long way to go me lady regarding experienced strategy in this game..
i will just say this , my integrity and loyalty to my members far exceeds yrs and remember it was me who gave you villas to expand, or you wouldnt have been here now. (obvious error)
so stop being a recluse and seething behind closed doors young lady and open up and start being normal.. you havent earned the right to be "special" yet.

SHAGAN888

You guys need to leave kirk alone. He makes this damn game fun like my evil buddy Lord Batan.....

Damn atmos thought you were dead, long time ol buddy

giphy.gif

My image of axis in her sleep

giphy.gif

Lets get the bottom of this. (no pun intended)........

DeletedUser119150

Established when and by whom?
1984 leadership has its flaws, like any other leadership in any other tribe on any other world on any other server. But it was far from awful. Nest is one hell of a guy that puts a lot of soul in his role which is hard to find nowadays. Faux made mistakes but just as well, he was very passionate about the tribe.

I can name 8 tribes in the current top 10 on W88 that do not have leaderships as good and as involved as 1984 had.

It failed? Yes, it really did. But it takes two to tango and the failure of any tribe is a complex sum, not an afternoon tea conclusion.

ea818c47f87d1cc618a08e527aa40f123611b77aee0cf8f5981e3262f88e1e9b.jpg
yp idk about faux but nest is a great guy

DeletedUser

@kirk the wineman Oh, how I've waited. Must have taken patience to backspace the hashtags. Or you might be sober. I don't know which. I suppose at least I'll take it as a compliment you actually typed, mostly grammatically correct, just for meeeee. :rolleyes:

Lol, the "me-me-me" jab is getting old. If you ever appreciated what we had or maybe stopped nursing the war juice and took time to listen before, you'd know "the enterprise" was never about what I wanted or what anyone thought of me. On the contrary, it was about you, and a lot more headache than I should have ever put myself through if where we are now is any indicator. Your diplo, your ops, your war, your game plan, who you wanted in charge... I haven't seen a scrap of evidence that alliance wasn't 85-90% Wipe playing second fiddle in your symphony. I have seen you and yours spouting typical bollox propaganda, some even having the nerve to ask me to apologize. Why? All I've done is tell the truth, something some people evidently find challenging.

If you remember, we used to have a vision. I was loyal to you to the bitter end. I was your friend, ready to come back from the dead, toss my hard work to the wind -- and I did, for you and Barb, not for me. I couldn't have given a rat less about the game at that point, but I came back because you convinced me we could make a difference, and I stayed true until I knew without a shadow of a doubt you were just playing games. Just a shame the honest way wasn't good enough for you to feel safe about your bets, or I might have helped you. What you did was unforgivable. It's one thing to frame an enemy, but a council member of a borderline family tribe, and then say "oh, well if it was a lie, I'm sure it's pointing straight to the heart of things"? I can almost hear Ludacris's "How Low" playing in the background.

Now, you say it was all about me, yet you try to flush me down the same "drain" you "plucked" me from, and slandered me before I'd even opened my mouth about you. Well, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. You can talk about experience when you appear to have wisdom alongside it. And god forbid, if you ever find yourself talking to a woman outside the internet... don't ask about her period. Please. In case she's got some wicked stilettos. You're lucky I can't walk in heels, speaking of.

Back to reality, before all this, we, Wipe, catered to your every whim, and when relations were rough, who was left to handle it but me. I was the only one with the patience to put up with 8 hours of arguing with you over insignificant things while you were piss drunk, knowing you wouldn't remember what you were shouting at me about in the morning, or how I often sat silent while you told me to buzz off shall we say, and that we were going to do x thing, or might as well can the alliance because we were "no good". I was asked to handle us when no one else would. In the end, looks like the only reason you gave me anything at all was to keep me around, provided I was useful. It's kinda sad, I've had more civilized convos at times with Black Flags.

Now regarding giving, I'm sure you also forgot, but you said a lot of things to my mom that didn't just sit idle on her eardrums. Play the innocent man you like. Blood is thicker than water. She told me your contingency plans to take back what you "gave" me, which, by the way, you told me to take -- you never asked -- and sure enough, not long after I got tipped off, in came the nobles, within the hour. We call that indian-giving over here.

What this tells me is, you got close to me because I had everyone's ear in a way that was strategically viable for you. Unfortunately, you didn't seem to care to hear what anyone had to say. Had you been willing to listen instead of plugging your ears, maybe Warpig would still be around, and I would count you my friend. Instead, you and Barb lied, not only to me, but through me. Your own decisions, not mine or anyone else's, are what "destroyed everything".

And lastly, you talk about me being a "blip" in TW history, yet I can't seem to recall WP as anything but that on any world. Yet still you repeat the same mistakes each time -- backstabbing, double dealing, keeping your tribe in the dark, arbitrary war, and lashing out at the few people who do actually like you. Perhaps you should go out and learn how to be "normal" -- if not for the game, for the personal relationships that are suffering for it. I'd know. I used to fancy you before you started impersonating my codgery, crotchety, cantankerous grandfather (RIP). Figured I might as well say in case you were indeed implying I should go outside and be straight or some other bollox. I lurked for 10 years under various accs and coplays for this exact reason. A girl's a doll until you make her mad, and then she's on her monthly. What a joke.

Now, where's the part where you disprove my claims and prolong the thread. ;) I'm just gonna assume @Raavna's alleged proof is fabricated or nonexistent, just like Barb's and Kirk's before it. Seems to be the WP trend!

DeletedUser

Oh come on now... the warpigs got rimmed as always , let this one go .. they are irrelevant now .
There are a few who still cling to life, some no doubt spying on other families and locales, some persisting like little cockroaches as the core fights over the meat. Will be interesting to see just how many repeats of this formula we have until either they or the game is no longer willing to continue on to the next world, or how many fights are instigated around them. I wouldn't say they are quite as irrelevant to the scheme of things as you think. Kirk is still alive and has a few connections he hasn't soured entirely, I'm sure. Any decent networker always does.

pogo777

Still eating my popcorn over here. @AxisBlade wanna join me on 90? Not sure what tribe i'll be joining, but come find me on 90 when it starts up c:

This forum is just great for some laughs in-between my dreadful classes. Thanks everyone :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
andrea you actually are a good with words and a pleasurable read.. now im gonna say one last time..

i did not lie about knowing about any dam mail until you brought it to my attention..
i am and will not chase someone in rl who had a family severe injury over a issue like this until was ready..
all was agreed, solved and punished.. but then wipe STILL plotted.

now please get off my case and play yr game.

pogo777

Mods, i think this is a good stopping point. If any of you see this, just lock the thread. No need for this bickering anymore, even i don't feel like bickering.

DeletedUser

@pogo777 I already got about 30 other people wanting me to tribe with them. Was gonna join with lloyd5. and see if that'd be fun, and unsure if the crew here will also want me in 90. With the new paladin style... well let's just say I really don't like it, hahah. Skype me some time.

@kirk the wineman Ah, dw about it so much. I've had my monthly about it and been done with being angry. The fact stands Wipe wanted Barb dropped because him still being in tribe growing was essentially condoning treason. Had he been straight kicked and internalled, everything would have been smooth sailing, but he was just replaced as warcom. What? You sacked me for less than he did, and for ages, I was your disputes manager! :p

So, you didn't give us what we wanted, and we didn't give you what you wanted. Whole story in a nutshell. Anyway, now that all's said, I'm not cool with you but I'm not mad. Was just tired of only one side of the story coming out, and people accusing Wipe of playing dirty when they were just reacting to one of theirs being framed.

To Barb's credit, it almost worked. Next time, he should come up with a screenshot first. You can't click export links on those. Anyway, back to TW. Almost missed one of those free instant completes. Good thing I set alarms for everything. :D

pogo777

@pogo777 I already got about 30 other people wanting me to tribe with them. Was gonna join with lloyd5. and see if that'd be fun, and unsure if the crew here will also want me in 90. With the new paladin style... well let's just say I really don't like it, hahah. Skype me some time.

@kirk the wineman Ah, dw about it so much. I've had my monthly about it and been done with being angry. The fact stands Wipe wanted Barb dropped because him still being in tribe growing was essentially condoning treason. Had he been straight kicked and internalled, everything would have been smooth sailing, but he was just replaced as warcom. What? You sacked me for less than he did, and for ages, I was your disputes manager! :p

So, you didn't give us what we wanted, and we didn't give you what you wanted. Whole story in a nutshell. Anyway, now that all's said, I'm not cool with you but I'm not mad. Was just tired of only one side of the story coming out, and people accusing Wipe of playing dirty when they were just reacting to one of theirs being framed.

To Barb's credit, it almost worked. Next time, he should come up with a screenshot first. You can't click export links on those. Anyway, back to TW. Almost missed one of those free instant completes. Good thing I set alarms for everything. :D

I don't think i have your skype, so if you're friends with Connor, have him give you my skype info rather than via public forums lol

Age of Ultron

I don't think i have your skype, so if you're friends with Connor, have him give you my skype info rather than via public forums lol

axisblade.tw
this is her skype , you can see it under her profile -> personal info.