BiP, What happened to your friends?

Michael Corleone.

xUg5gER.jpg

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
All you people who are doubting TEA and our ability haven't fought us yet. Once you manage to defend one of our tribal OPs then you can shit talk. For now just be patient as your time is gonna come. I don't play this game for my enemies to like me. So I don't care in the slightest if "no one likes TreX" If you haven't spoken to me longer than 5 minutes then you shouldn't start judging as you only look like a fool. We get results, like it or not.

DeletedUser

Poor guy is imploding in an embarrassing fashion on the externals. I don't suspect he will be in TEA or this world for long. Lets give him a break eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If I had applied for the Apathy, I may well have been rejected as many tribes do not want to recruit me.

Don't dismiss yourself to easily DA, you and I have always gotten along :) And you've played with me before.

And Balian, I asked several people about you. Nest was the one who gave you the most positive review I'm sad to say. I have nothing against you personally, but you do need to rethink your way of playing the game if you managed to gather this much dislike =/

DeletedUser118986

All you people who are doubting TEA and our ability haven't fought us yet. Once you manage to defend one of our tribal OPs then you can shit talk. For now just be patient as your time is gonna come. I don't play this game for my enemies to like me. So I don't care in the slightest if "no one likes TreX" If you haven't spoken to me longer than 5 minutes then you shouldn't start judging as you only look like a fool. We get results, like it or not.

Someone completely misunderstood the post *facepalm*

DeletedUser112461

I could go into a very detailed post about Balian but leadership shouldn't be bashing their own members on the externals regardless of what they say in PM to other tribes. Maybe he deserves it, but once again, it wouldn't be right from a leader's prospective. At the end of the day Balian is a member of TEA and we will do whatever we can to make him feel comfortable and at home here in TEA. Balian if you have any issues with/in TEA and its leadership - as I have said countless times before - I would much rather you come to me first before others (especially other players outwith TEA). Leadership would never badmouth you to other tribes or tribe mates, and we would expect the same courtesy.

And Novembre, how can you sit there and trash talk TreX when I doubt you have said more than a handful of words to the guy? Don't be so quick to judge, you don't even know him. And H0lly, of course TreX is going to reply directly to a mention... Are we not allowed to reply when we see our name? Well if that's the case... H0lly downloaded Grindr last night. :D

DeletedUser118986

I could go into a very detailed post about Balian but leadership shouldn't be bashing their own members on the externals regardless of what they say in PM to other tribes. Maybe he deserves it, but once again, it wouldn't be right from a leader's prospective. At the end of the day Balian is a member of TEA and we will do whatever we can to make him feel comfortable and at home here in TEA. Balian if you have any issues with/in TEA and its leadership - as I have said countless times before - I would much rather you come to me first before others (especially other players outwith TEA). Leadership would never badmouth you to other tribes or tribe mates, and we would expect the same courtesy.

And Novembre, how can you sit there and trash talk TreX when I doubt you have said more than a handful of words to the guy? Don't be so quick to judge, you don't even know him. And H0lly, of course TreX is going to reply directly to a mention... Are we not allowed to reply when we see our name? Well if that's the case... H0lly downloaded Grindr last night. :D

Really? One of the top 3 W90 external forum trash talkers is why he and everyone else gets their reputations. Is it really that hard for people to realize this? Look at his last irrelevant post recently and you should see why ;)

DeletedUser112461

Really? One of the top 3 W90 external forum trash talkers is why he and everyone else gets their reputations. Is it really that hard for people to realize this? Look at his last irrelevant post recently and you should see why ;)

TreX speaks his mind and tells it how it is, that's not trash talking but being honest. Novembre acts like a saint on the externals and yet runs his mouth on Skype. You would be able to see that but you're too busy spending your evenings attempting to degrade someone you've never met. lol I'd take TreX's honesty over Novembre's fake niceties any day. ;)

But remember Novembre, you can't reply to my mentions! Apparently it's not allowed! o_O

Michael Corleone.

Wow I know this world is going to be a hot mess with all of this happening on Christmas

DeletedUser

TreX speaks his mind and tells it how it is, that's not trash talking but being honest. Novembre acts like a saint on the externals and yet runs his mouth on Skype. You would be able to see that but you're too busy spending your evenings attempting to degrade someone you've never met. lol I'd take TreX's honesty over Novembre's fake niceties any day. ;)

But remember Novembre, you can't reply to my mentions! Apparently it's not allowed! o_O

Novembre is just one of the many of that lot that quite enjoys fellatio off random people from the internet for some pointless reason.

DeletedUser118986

Not sure how you are getting to the conclusion that I was degrading Trex when I clearly made my post in reply Balian. I have played 3 worlds with Balian now and have seen the same repeated acts. My comment that was made about Trex and nobody liking him was sarcasm. But clearly that went over everyone's head even when including a :p

I personally do not know the guy, but he does do a lot of talking and whether he speaks the truth or not you will get a reputation that way. My frustration came in when he decided to make an irrelevant post to the topic about everyone degrading TEA when I actually complimented TEA. You can go back and read the post to see for yourself if you do not believe me.

As far as Nest, how do you conclude that he acts like a saint? When has he talked highly of himself? TreX talks highly of himself quite often and that's why he gets the attention. It's not that he is a good or bad guy. Nest's posts are pure stats and in fact he has complimented TEA more times than anyone else on this forum that is not in TEA. You act like he talks so highly of himself because he made one Skype comment about his dislike for Trex and because he talks about himself often. But again, TEA is constantly trying to twist the plot here and pin point good tribe/bad tribe when this post was actually revolved around one player.

DeletedUser112461

TEA is trying to twist the plot? Your terrible attempt at sarcasm landed us in this mess!

How was TreX's post irrelevant when he and TEA was clearly mentioned? If anything it was way more on topic than what we're doing right now lol.

So if Novembre's posts are "pure stats" where are they here? Did I miss the stats when he broadcasted Balian's messages to the externals? Seems to me like he was joining you in the kitchen and grabbing an extra spoon to give the drama pot a good ol' stir. Sure it appears that, taken at face value, Novembre complimented TEA, but we both know there's so much more to it than that.

DeletedUser118986

TEA is trying to twist the plot? Your terrible attempt at sarcasm landed us in this mess!

How was TreX's post irrelevant when he and TEA was clearly mentioned? If anything it was way more on topic than what we're doing right now lol.

So if Novembre's posts are "pure stats" where are they here? Did I miss the stats when he broadcasted Balian's messages to the externals? Seems to me like he was joining you in the kitchen and grabbing an extra spoon to give the drama pot a good ol' stir. Sure it appears that, taken at face value, Novembre complimented TEA, but we both know there's so much more to it than that.

I give up. Have you even been reading this thread from start to finish? Have you even read any thread Nest has created so far this world? I feel like I am arguing with someone who clearly is just spewing out bullshit at this point because you have nothing better to do.

1) TEA only became relevant because of Balian. In fact this entire thread had nothing to do with TEA except when Murph budged in earlier in the thread trying to spark a war between C9 and BiP over DisP recruits. This thread was created because of C9 hitting DisP and dropping the NAP. Trex's post is irrelevant unless you can find one piece of evidence that I have posted that was intentionally thrown at TEA as a tribe.

2) When referring to Nest's "pure stats", I am referring to the stats and interviews he does on the externals. If you missed them here they are. His analysis and interviews have been deemed fair by all parties and are there to educate people on stats that no one else is willing to spend the time for.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-4-tribes-by-nest.278830/

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/fruity-tea.278694/

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/stats-and-predictions-top-10-tribes.278790/

If anything you are the one that is making this worse. I gave my response directed towards Balian and that would have been the end of it. But Trex and yourself decided you had to put in your two cents and make some random claim about this thread dogging on TEA when again I complimented them.

DeletedUser115558

abcdef.png

When Someone talk a lot about himself/Self centered View it goes like MAO! MAO! MAO! MAO! @ TRASH TALK

People getting COAL from Santa is for refilling the dying flame if remember it started by none other than but TEA so now enjoy the WINTER and XMAS