Playing 93? Introduce yourself!

STAFAST

Nice I was also in Deus, and great to see some really old friends still here and playing.

Hey doc :)

DeletedUser120535

I'm DisturbedCripple, Cripple, or DC - pick one.

Been playing for a while - since like, 1932 or something (fake news will probably tell you I'm lying - SAD!).

I'm a great Tribal Wars player - probably the best ever. They say...the fake news...they say I'm not a good Tribal Wars players but I am. I'm a great Tribal Wars player - the best, hands down (and my hands are HUGE!). All of my villages will have walls - huge walls - and ghio1 will pay for them. If he doesn't, I'll...I'll...he'll pay for them - don't worry; he will. I'm also going to bring farming back to K35 - all of the farms and warehouses will be level 30. When it comes to farming, we don't win anymore - we lose. But now we'll win. We'll win and we'll win biggly. We'll win so much you'll be saying "Mr. Cripple, we're so tired of winning. We're glad to win, but we're so tired of winning." It's going to be huge. We're going to farm more. We're going to build all of the walls. We're going to win. We're going to MAKE K35 GREAT AGAIN!

But for serious, I've been playing since W32 under a couple different accounts. Last world was W83 and I've been on a little break since then, but I'm back to see what kind of fun I can get into.

DeletedUser117086

We already have realdonaldtrump your not fooling anyone

DeletedUser119877

So let me introduce myself properly!
I am Cynthia playing on Miss Fluffy Kittens!
I like food and hugs! Tribal Hugs for the win :cool: (jk)

And i gotta say i love this world already! Let the best kitten uhm... i mean warrior win!!

DeletedUser120521

And i gotta say i love this world already! Let the best kitten uhm... i mean warrior win!!

....Needs more kittens :3

shaunny

Tribal Hugs, wasn't that actually a server a few years back... might be mistaken could have just been a tribe name. or was it a player hmm...

My minds going on me any how,
I'm shaun, played a while back we'll TBH I was around when the game started, did stay for long, think 1.2 then something like 12 anyhow did most of my playing on 32 with sky, before RL took over (If you know me hit me up) same IGN as forums.

Been looking on a few times, checking on the updates have to say a lot keeps changing, looks like PP farming is the way forward now. imagine that stuff on the speed server.. be crazy. ooo yeah I played speeds also, cant find myself though which am not happy about!

But yeah I'm rambling now and I hate to bore everyone but, think of the positives, after reading this some of your farming parties will be back and a little res will have built up.. Happy days!!!

shaunny

That was it, ooo those were the days :D I do believe there was also a player called it also.

DeletedUser76354

Hey.

I'm Ryan, played since w35 and I guess this will be my first super serious world since w65. Currently playing on the Klaus Johannis account with my friend Mike. Feel free to say hello :).

DeletedUser120589

London here been playing since world 2 this is my new account I hope to see some good interesting stuff happen! ill be posting up in about 2 weeks when things start to settle down as far as tribes and wars/alliances

DeletedUser118447

Guess who's back bitches!!
(With brand new annoying gifs)

635926062259007014-393127161_tumblr_msth3bpiK11s4vka6o1_500.gif

charshaun

Im here also..

(Sorry for the late post but I forgot my password)

DeletedUser120425

"There's also the tradition of voodoo, the Haitian magic arts, in New Orleans. And because New Orleans is below sea level, when they bury people in New Orleans, it's mostly above ground. So you have this idea that the spirits are more accessible and can access you more easily because they're not even buried."
-Sam Trammell