Playing 93? Introduce yourself!

DeletedUser90465

Hello All.... introduce? well I'm just an ordinary player that like to have fun ^^

Wow, it seems such an innocent player, untainted by the hate-filled externals has made a post. I warn you fellow user, the externals are a dangerous place.

DocJunior25

I keep getting pestered by old friends to come out of retirement to play. I am here to see if anybody is actually around or not. I can wait 7 more worlds to play 100....that was the plan my last retirement, come back for 100...so doc jr, bo, lord marshal thomas, KK, anybody from world 24? Say hi. I just may play.

Doc, Bo, Char and Shaun are all here. Come play with us NE or just accept my invite LOL

DeletedUser90465

ee040fd1d2430716fd575502d9cfd81f.png

https://gyazo.com/ee040fd1d2430716fd575502d9cfd81f

DeletedUser90465

Hey mate, can you stop boasting about you being able to spend PP and buy res packages, really would appreciate it... I mean

It will final down to your game skill, if you have any Lol

Being able to snipe the market well is something that I like to do while so many have tried to use bots on it to get an edge. You can check the stats that back me up new forum user.

DeletedUser

Dissapointed to see ghio1 who is showing off with his LC isnt rank 1 on hauling.

DeletedUser

I'm here just to pp farm or play.... See some familiar faces in map.

Let the fun begin :).

DeletedUser90465

Dissapointed to see ghio1 who is showing off with his LC isnt rank 1 on hauling.

Low Blow Daemon... With your experience, you should know that if someone relocates, their farming area will be abit weak for next 2 days. The 2 above me were Hidden agenda (My teammate) and charmand3r who I'm good pals with

DeletedUser

i know u are that pesky daemon that kept bugging me building troops no matter how many times i cleared you, catted you down, asked you to restart; 200 pt villa next to a 50k player that refuses to restart on the rim :D