Playing 93? Introduce yourself!

RedEagle59

Hi guys,played in w23 and 28 and last on w42,haven't played since that,hope to do well.

aussieeagle

DeletedUser56732

hi, started on world 23, helped win world 39, well I was support anyhow, but really haven't played seriously till now. Already been nobled but that is part of the game. I have to get use to all the premium cheats now in the game though.
redeagle59 what tribe in 23?

DeletedUser56732

I was in AOW, and had to quit after joining I think it was SV

DeletedUser93260

Anyone on this world from FROST in world 43 or MANIC world 24? Its been a while for me but I thoroughly enjoyed both and I wonder if anyone still plays.

DeletedUser69611

Hey gals and guys, name is Killer Zombie...

Played on multiple worlds, under different names.. last main one was world 35...

I haven't played in years and finally joining up again.

Looking forward to playing with all of you...

DeletedUser120565

Afternoon Everyone,

Last time i played here.. seriously, was back in world two! with a couple of friends. reunited now and here to re-adapt to the new updates!, and gather an general feel for the game again! the code of honour, that follows with it player, and the diplomacy adventures always makes it more exciting for the -VG- team!

Back From years of not playing! to find our ways in the new worlds to come!...

Salllty

Much like the poster above, come back after many many years after falling victim to the great war of World 3 (different name). Probably not gonna play that serious again but loving the game no less!

DeletedUser

Some of you may remember me as Stunz, or Smashbros. Back at it again. Playing Indighost this time :D

LeftBehindTheFirst

It's me :-D. My other names aren't important but it's me! Not claiming to be some huge pro, just a player who loves the game.

punk4life

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W63 was the last world I played for real and it wasn't fun for all the wrong reasons, here on W93 for fun but looking to make a pre-made but starting 2 weeks after start-up, which world I can't make up my mind.

W23 was my second world, but first core start. I..think....I was in WWDDD?

Haven't seen you in a while matey :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44836

Started TW on W19 (Long live ALL* and XLR) and back after a very long break.

DeletedUser

Started on World 40 and played on 42 and 43 as well under another name. Last played on World on this account. Lets all have some fun.