• yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • no

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord BillyNoMates

it has been confirmed but if the TW staff doesnt like the web browser you use then they have the right to permanently ban you

Lord BillyNoMates

nope someone was banned for using the brave browser ^^

Raoul Duke

It's not the browser, it's the plug-in on the browser. People used Mozilla Firefox for ages, and only people who used Greesymonkey plug-in were getting banned.

Get your facts str8.

Lord BillyNoMates

get your facts straight

ive seen a message were morthy said that if you use a non supported browser you get banned

Raoul Duke

My mistake then, I just thought they were using the un-supported plug ins on this other browers, but...

If that's the reason, I completely agree with him. One can code a browser that does everything for you in-game and use it.

Who got banned in W|S?

Raoul Duke

Ummm, shouldn't the staff be exactly the people who decide on stuff like that?

I mean, why is 'one' browser better than google chrome or opera? Because it gives you some tribal wars actions that aforementioned two don't. Actions that are illegal.
Basic rule is: everything that allows you to do something with 1 click that normally needs two clicks or more is forbidden. They know what they've used. Be it Chrome, Opera or any other browser.

All that is pretty straightforward.

Lord BillyNoMates

ive used qupzilla before as its mega fast on my laptop

i dont use any add on or anything illegal

but using it on tribal wars means i get banned because its not support

so just because people are using non supported browsers doesnt mean they are cheating

sonofsatan98

But if there is a chance they are cheating and it can't be proven is it not best just to not use those browsers, they can't just give every one the benefit of the doubt that there not doing anything wrong

Also I have a feeling your trying to dumb it down I'm sure there would have been some suspicion of the actions on the account that made them look into it in the first place

DeletedUser59719

But if there is a chance they are cheating and it can't be proven is it not best just to not use those browsers, they can't just give every one the benefit of the doubt that there not doing anything wrong

Also I have a feeling your trying to dumb it down I'm sure there would have been some suspicion of the actions on the account that made them look into it in the first place

If that's the case ban everyone for using internet explorer/firefox/google chrome because how can you be 100% certain they are not cheating on those browsers.

sonofsatan98

Those browsers are supported meaning the staff except them they must not be as open to abuse, if its a rule its a rule no point arguing about it, you in WS had a great time when a load of Royal players got banned, now one of your own has and you've to question the mods and rules lol

And as I said I'm sure the Mods had their reasons for looking into the account in the first place

DeletedUser120513

I can confirm that all Charmand3r did was use another browser that did not have any benefits concerning Tribal Wars. When I asked him if it gave him any benefits he just said it has less lag than chrome/firefox/...

b1a5ba45f449aa160f974ab96e5f910f.png

Lord BillyNoMates

Those browsers are supported meaning the staff except them they must not be as open to abuse, if its a rule its a rule no point arguing about it, you in WS had a great time when a load of Royal players got banned, now one of your own has and you've to question the mods and rules lol

And as I said I'm sure the Mods had their reasons for looking into the account in the first place
im missing the point where you can compare a player using 25 multiple accounts to someone just honestly using a browser of there choosing

if your going to punish someone the TW team could atleast put in the rules page which browsers are supported

Status
Not open for further replies.