• yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • no

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser120513

if your going to punish someone the TW team could atleast put in the rules page which browsers are supported

I agree, in the rules they say

§7 Bots and Scripts
Tribal Wars should be played with a normal browser only. Bots, browser addons or other applications that automate game activities are forbidden. All greasemonkey/tampermonkey scripts are forbidden.

But when I proposed a few browser to the TW team via a support ticket and asked which ones I can and can't use they avoided my question. So what I'm thinking is that this rule is kept as loose as possible so they can use it as a an excuse for banning people.

Well that's just what it seems right now, maybe my opinion will change

sonofsatan98

Well I agree there should be a definitive list of browsers you can or can't use, but why would staff use it as an excuse to ban him if there was no reason? I'm sure the Mods aren't just out to get him because they dislike him or anything, like I said even if he claims he wasn't using it for any advantage I've a feeling there was a reason the staff targeted him, suspicious actions on his account or something that would make them look for a reason to ban

Lord BillyNoMates

they banned him because he didnt use a supported browser
and thats what morthy actually said

so if he has another reason for banning charmand3r they sure are keeping it a secret xD

DeletedUser110954

Well I agree there should be a definitive list of browsers you can or can't use, but why would staff use it as an excuse to ban him if there was no reason? I'm sure the Mods aren't just out to get him because they dislike him or anything, like I said even if he claims he wasn't using it for any advantage I've a feeling there was a reason the staff targeted him, suspicious actions on his account or something that would make them look for a reason to ban
Maybe the mods are playing in Royal or Noobs tribes;)
I am so sorry for charmand3r by the way. It really doesnt seem fair.

DeletedUser119075

who ever banned charmand3r needs to sort their life out and learn how to be fair,

DeletedUser120751

Regardless of the tribe you're in this sucks. With a name like Charmander the dude had to be pretty dope.

Hakuna Matata

I can confirm that all Charmand3r did was use another browser that did not have any benefits concerning Tribal Wars. When I asked him if it gave him any benefits he just said it has less lag than chrome/firefox/...

b1a5ba45f449aa160f974ab96e5f910f.png
Looks like there would be more to the conversation. Why not show that? Probably looks better if you don't from your position I assume.

Lord BillyNoMates

no that was start of his appeal

and morthy clearly states in that message that he was banned because of his unsupported browser

not because he actually cheated

Hakuna Matata

This topic should be closed. He got banned because he broke the rules.

And as previously stated by Crookest...(Name is kind of ironic) no, they don't keep loose rules so they can ban people. Banning people isn't their goal, removing cheaters is. This game is a way for the makers to create revenue, so how is removing active players beneficial to them?

2 + 2 = ?

The poll is dumb too, no one is forcing you to play the game Billy. So, if you are going to play their game, you use the browser they tell you to use and follow the rules. Maybe you should all hit the delete button as a sign of solidarity. That'll show them who is boss.

Lord BillyNoMates

im missing the point

but where does it state using a non supported browser is breaking the rules

it says you must use a normal browser

but who decides which browser is a normal browser and if they consider some browsers normal why is there not a list of browsers they consider normal

your argument is nothing more then flawed

DeletedUser120513

This topic should be closed. He got banned because he broke the rules.

And as previously stated by Crookest...(Name is kind of ironic) no, they don't keep loose rules so they can ban people. Banning people isn't their goal, removing cheaters is. This game is a way for the makers to create revenue, so how is removing active players beneficial to them?

2 + 2 = ?

The poll is dumb too, no one is forcing you to play the game Billy. So, if you are going to play their game, you use the browser they tell you to use and follow the rules. Maybe you should all hit the delete button as a sign of solidarity. That'll show them who is boss.

You miss my point
I'm saying the rule 'use a normal browser' is a bad rule.
It's like making a rule in a country 'you should only do normal things'

it gives the enacter of the rule complete power over who they can punish and who they can't because the rule is so wide you can fit anything into it

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

well, i've never seen anyone banned because of using no addon chrome, mozilla or IE (lel i actually saw people using IE). so stating that people can be banned under excuse of playing on non supported browser isn't really an argument here, and i agree, poll question is dumb. so if your question is what is normal browser, try answering with those that are used for playing TW for past 10 years, as TW isn't really new game, while there will always be new browsers that are more efficient. so yeah we can pretend being dumb and use other browsers and flame mods, but in the end, there is mark on non supported browsers once you log onto them, so playing ignorant doesn't work either. btw. i normally love flaming mods.

there is question however, why is OPERA12 non supported browser? one of players said yesterday that he had red flag for non supported browser.

so in the end i agree, there should be a definite list of supported browsers to avoid similar discussions in the future, but all of your arguments are invalid here.

DeletedUser120513

so in the end i agree, there should be a definite list of supported browsers to avoid similar discussions in the future, but all of your arguments are invalid here.

You cannot void my arguments without giving an argument for that yourself, or do you see yourself as the high and mighty that shouldn't be kept busy with petty explaining?

Regardless. What this had led to is that I at some point expect a list of browsers that are supported for tribal wars.

DeletedUser76556

bunch of cheaters and liberals who complains everything. Trying to cheat, got caught, complain in social media with fakes stories. WTF with you w l s

DeletedUser119075

bunch of cheaters and liberals who complains everything. Trying to cheat, got caught, complain in social media with fakes stories. WTF with you w l s

.... Are you blind or decide not to see the screenshot. It clearly states that he was banned for using an unsupported browser, the argument is that they should of stated what browser was unsupported. If you are going to comment on something, at least don't waste everyone time and have some sort of legit explaining to your comments.

Lord Billy blames everything on the Mods, but this time the evidence is there and he is right in saying this is Innogame's fault. I despise people like you who comments without reading the whole story or understand what is stated.. You are just wasting everyone here's time who contributed by just skipping what everyone has said to come to your own conclusion.

DeletedUser76556

Let me explain the simple rule

you saw this

558-2ae4ff776dc720c3dbf47c711a729397.jpg

out of curiosity you pressed

Nothing Happens

but the Liberals says didnt harm anyone

Yes, but you dont follow the rules.

Attachments

• 512x512bb.jpg
    512x512bb.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser119075

ok so you are thick. Great.

I'll try and put this as simple as I can so you can process.

Innogames : " Do not use unsupported Browser"

Players : Ok..... So what is not supported?

Innogames : " Just do not use unsupported Browser"

Players : ..... What represents an unsupported Browser?

Innogames : "use it and you will be banned

Players : lol.

Your logic in using the button as a representative of this situation also reflects on your flawed intelligence.

Your "Do not press" button represents the rule " Do not use unsupported browser"
your comment "but the Liberals says didn't harm anyone ", but Innogames did, they said they will ban whoever uses unsupported browser.
Finally the biggest issue here is they didn't give us a "Do not press" button, Innogames gave us many plain buttons with no "do not press" written on it and said press one of these buttons and you will be banned.

Funny thing is, people like you will just argue back with no logic anyway, as they say " you can never win an argument with an idiot"

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

You cannot void my arguments without giving an argument for that yourself, or do you see yourself as the high and mighty that shouldn't be kept busy with petty explaining?

so if your question is what is normal browser, try answering with; those that are used for playing TW for past 10 years

well, i've never seen anyone banned because of using no addon chrome, mozilla or IE (lel i actually saw people using IE). so stating that people can be banned under excuse of playing on non supported browser isn't really an argument here

i'm pretty sure i've given my arguments here.. :confused: or you have seen someone using brave browser constantly few years back and didn't had problems? also i've mentioned that there's a notificatioin once you log in on unsupported browser, though i'm not sure if charmander got it for his. i can understand anger if he hasn't, but if he has, then all of this is even more meaningless...

hope that sums it up, especially cause i've never seen myself as someone great or important in TW... :)

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just like its your responsibility to make sure a script is ok to use before using it, you should check to determine if the browser (and version) are safe to use before using. Failure to make sure that you've used an approved script/browser means you have no argument to defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.