• yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • no

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110954

you are all crazy. what the hell are you arguing about? just get back to your game and farm your barbs you idiots.

DeletedUser120513

I agree, in the rules they say

But when I proposed a few browser to the TW team via a support ticket and asked which ones I can and can't use they avoided my question. So what I'm thinking is that this rule is kept as loose as possible so they can use it as a an excuse for banning people.

Well that's just what it seems right now, maybe my opinion will change

I just wanted to say that the support team did respond to my ticket and told me that all the browsers I listed were allowed, this included 'Brave'.

So at this point I'm guessing the screenshot was edited/taken out of context because the brave browser can't be reason he got banned.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

you are all crazy. what the hell are you arguing about? just get back to your game and farm your barbs you idiots.

Lol you "pro" players never fail... always good laugh on your almighty egos...

Back to the topic, if using of unsupported browser is banable, as opera12 is unsupported, basically more then half players that are sending fake trains are cheating and should be banned cause from what i see here, one of the last ways to send them is using chrome shortkeys. So yeah, i'd say it's important topic and needs final explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.