Sir Cornish Vs London

DeletedUser119075

Yes then you can out do everyone at start up and hear salty ppl moan about how life is so unfair and how they are so much better then u and hear the line 'if only you had no pp I will destroy you'

DeletedUser118447

Yes then you can out do everyone at start up and hear salty ppl moan about how life is so unfair and how they are so much better then u and hear the line 'if only you had no pp I will destroy you'

Ngl but the only person sounding salty rn is you. Chill out m8

DeletedUser119075

There is nothing for me to be salty about,

You lots are just salty that I have pp to spend lol.

DeletedUser119686

Hope you don't mind me taking a screenshot to keep and flame later for when you eventually get rimmed. Kthanksbye

Won't be too long now with the great leadership of w/s wanting to one man army the world.
^leave that to the Gen account.

Lord BillyNoMates

sorry but the gen account only has the balls to start one war

DeletedUser117086

oh you want to talk about being civilised shame you couldnt do that when the members of inc joined screw ^^

I wasn't dissing you in any way my dear Cornish. It's a reference to a classic movie. You should watch it. It's a work of art.

As a result I won't even address how the subject of being civilized isnt related to my members joining screw.

OTDDeathAwaits

sorry but the gen account only has the balls to start one war

We have 0 wars. But we skirmished with panda and inc. simultaneously.

The Genesis account has big characters but they have composure and believe in the SCREW vision that we have.

Lord BillyNoMates

well by all the constant talks on the forum from ex inc and screw its sounding like a war

OTDDeathAwaits

oh you want to talk about being civilised shame you couldnt do that when the members of inc joined screw ^^

They only joined SCREW when INC. merger was in the cards. Otherwise I only had a brief exchange with TPW, Sandor and Lord Ike previously. It's much less of a conspiracy - they just didn't want to be with ruud like so many others that are currently in panda.

They'd probably have you over superguy - could go fill yourself a 3rd tribe if you want.

OTDDeathAwaits

well by all the constant talks on the forum from ex inc and screw its sounding like a war

I actually have no beef with TPW - I would have invited him too if he wasn't a duke of inc. and committed to forming a more formidable tribe to take on screw.

Lord BillyNoMates

or maybe the fact that 3 tribes were supporting your tribe shows the quality you have