Sir Cornish Vs London

Lord BillyNoMates

he can say what he likes

whether its true or not well thats another story

DeletedUser

Frankly, I think the ridicule people are giving Billy about losing villages has run it's course. Billy spawned in a tough spot away from the core of his tribe at the start of the world, and credit to him for fighting and continuing to fight. I think it's safe to say we have all lost villages before and we're all gunna lose villages again. Its the gameeeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser119075

so the first village was because he cheated and tw tagger was bugged, the second village was because you decided to let it go.

.... Whats next? an alien kidnapped you and sabotaged your account?

Display, the point is he makes excuses for every lost village. It's not so much of he lost villages, but the fact he tells the most absurd tales on how he lost the village

Lord BillyNoMates

i have spoken to yours sincerely quite a lot over the last couple of weeks and i told her 3 or 4 days before i lost the villages that i wont bother defending them

why would i defend 2 villages under 3k when i can use them nobles up north to noble 2 4ks

DeletedUser

Display, the point is he makes excuses for every lost village. It's not so much of he lost villages, but the fact he tells the most absurd tales on how he lost the village

Well being bombastic and charismatic got Donald Trump elected into the White House. So it's not the worst strategy ever conceived.

Lord BillyNoMates

nah our tribe encourages players to speak up

if your tribe doesnt allow that then you need to grow a back bone

DeletedUser119075

Wow Billy, are you really going to take such blatant insubordination from one of your members ? Guess it shows us what W|S is like without charmand3r huh. Any duke worth his nards would have him kicked and rimmed
Charmader is still duke on another account, he lets billy run wild

Lord BillyNoMates

b2f46580b0ee423c8bfa745c7b01f231.png

you know the entire world is doomed when an allied tribe is planning on taking out there allies leader :eek:

DeletedUser120524

i have spoken to yours sincerely quite a lot over the last couple of weeks and i told her 3 or 4 days before i lost the villages that i wont bother defending them
This is true. We were in agreement that defending those villages was entirely pointless in the grand scheme of things :)

Lord BillyNoMates

if im honest i was over the moon when i lost them cus i thought they were gonna let me keep them down there :D

Lord BillyNoMates

cokerus no offence but this is pretty much on the borderline of stalking xD

DeletedUser120589

Billy lol that screen shot holds no ground at all. when vets kicked the players it did all the players left in our K that where not vets where going to be oped.

Your that annoying kid on the play ground that tells the teacher about the kids smoking behind the fence or something lol I hope you never go to jail in real life

Lord BillyNoMates

you just dont like the fact you wanted your allies dead

you also dont like that fact i know you wanted to back stab noobs

your by far the easiest person on tribal wars to extract information out of

EDIT

i also have proof that when your leader recruited the serene players you asked me and kirk to back you up so that you can try to pull players out of vets into a new tribe formed by you

DeletedUser120589

Lol it was not a matter of backstabbing NOOBS. Never was. I just laid out the options that was to be had. W|S was a option, Noobs was another option.

Its a simple fact. We needed a plan and we had several. After i have admitted countless times my mistake on stepping out of line and going a the DUKE who had his own vision