END WORLD

Nocturne

Reaction score
probably he is from crows... dst/archer bi**h nobling barbarians and making def troops, posting on forum acting like a pro.. HAHAHA :)

stop talk about yourself in 3rd person
it's only shows the point we all made in archers/dst that no one has respect for you and never will have

DeletedUser

guysssss im the biggest barbling turtle on the world lets all chill.

DeletedUser

Looks like the war is one sided recently....

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD
Side 2:
Tribes: ARCHER, Crows, DST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 119
Difference: 95

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 39
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,429,975
Side 2: 858,942
Difference: 571,033

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 822,051
Side 2: 343,660
Difference: 478,391

chart

DeletedUser119947

dont post that stat. they would say that "we are still owning your fuc**ng tribe on the total war caps. by

2.274 over 1.614

DeletedUser120715

Dst boys at k43 are giving free courses about how to lose a ton of villages in every op!!

Submit for free!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow, Wizard are just cocky nublets ingame, just a few warcaps and they feel they are winning the world...

Wake up guys only way to defeat us is nobling a thousand villas per day.

The barb nobling which offset your conquers will be used to defend against u nublets and every villa you take we can basically offset it with other noblings.

Meh, Ill just noble another thousand barbs..Hehehehehe :)

While Catting u Guys down :)

Shadowcaste.

Another player gone for Wizard seems they would rather try noble back his villages rather than try send him support. I think we can all see the pattern here.

Shadowcaste.

Sooo Lord porpoise 1st was still active and ye kicked and started nobling him real sound. Gave him zero support and don't sit him.

Even worse the lad won't join Scorp at the time as he wanted to be loyal to the tribe he was in. Being loyal to snakes gets you bit.

Shadowcaste.

And won't even reply his is mails in game. Really dudes ye are such losers.

DeletedUser103748

Sooo Lord porpoise 1st was still active and ye kicked and started nobling him real sound. Gave him zero support and don't sit him.

Even worse the lad won't join Scorp at the time as he wanted to be loyal to the tribe he was in. Being loyal to snakes gets you bit.

You beat me to it.

ODS 2X his size. And that's only what support he had on the front that got hit. Poor guy probably had all his def out supporting when they turned on him. EDIT: Notice that ODD. They didn't even pretend to care and support him (try to kill our nukes on morale lol).
http://prntscr.com/fhwmpo

Conquers + Losses (for all you haters who say he just bled villages and was not defending. He attacked first and was recapping)
http://prntscr.com/fhwmci

Poor guy spent the whole world bashing for Kermit/Un-not-maybe-who-cares-ified. Classic Wizard.

DeletedUser120206

Looks like we have found ourselves a Blogger in Shadowcaste for this world. Just what the externals need, you'd seriously be good at it. Especially how ya like getting players attention with your updates on Wizard...the attention you need is some sexual attention and don't worry there's someone out there for everyone, now get outside and start getting what ya desperately need :p

~Patrick

DeletedUser103748

Looks like we have found ourselves a Blogger for this world. Just what the externals need, you'd seriously be good at it mate. Especially how ya like getting players attention with your updates on Wizard...the attention you need is some sexual attention, now get outside and start getting what ya desperately need :p

~Patrick

Can you even try to follow the forum rules? That picture is absurd, and obnoxious. Now, which of us are you crying about?

Just had sex this morning actually, thank you for your concern... I guess?

We're just commenting on the state of the world, and the usual tactics that Wizard uses. It's only fair that the other "Wizards" know where they stand.

DeletedUser120206

Can you even try to follow the forum rules? That picture is absurd, and obnoxious. Now, which of us are you crying about?

Just had sex this morning actually, thank you for your concern... I guess?

We're just commenting on the state of the world, and the usual tactics that Wizard uses. It's only fair that the other "Wizards" know where they stand.

Not you silly Vahtos :p

You've just read my post just before edited but mehhh... Now you've made me have a giggle at your post, lmao

~Patrick

DeletedUser103748

Not you silly Vahtos :p

You've just read my post just before edited but mehhh... Now you've made me have a giggle at your post, lmao

~Patrick

Thank you, kind sir. I do enjoy making people laugh :D

To any of you "Wizards" out there who fear you may be in danger of being next, please feel free to contact our anonymous support line to see how WE can help YOU. 1-800-HELP-ME

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowcaste.

Especially how ya like getting players attention with your updates on Wizard...the attention you need is some sexual attention and don't worry there's someone out there for everyone, now get outside and start getting what ya desperately need :p

~Patrick

You coming on to me boy?

DeletedUser120206

I don't fancy cumming on ya bro. That's a bit gay, lmfao

~Patrick