A few Questions with the Top 5 tribes (07/31/17)

Deleted User - 4669627

Umm just as my contribution. i think Pink and Fools are the only solid tribes out of the top 5.

Who do you guys think are tribes to look out for, not already mentioned in the original analysis obviously.
did nobody view my farm map?

:mad:

Age of Ultron

xwCh642_TUmYfZPulBzyUA.png

qdHgwFRDSGCduULj305rUg.png

Guess the forced internal phase has already started in Jager. :D

Age of Ultron

I think frozen beauty can enlighten us all on what happened there and how are things in jager, she's been silent for a couple days now.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^

it is odd how little discussion that generated
maybe we should just address them directly?

xwCh642_TUmYfZPulBzyUA.png

qdHgwFRDSGCduULj305rUg.png

Guess the forced internal phase has already started in Jager. :D

Frozen Beauty? Infected Soul? Julius Caesar? Dark Gates? Rob Rich?
wassup wit dat? :confused:

congrats to jager on over 100 tribe changes in 1 week? :oops:
I actually represent 2 of those tribe changes o_O

maybe, while we wait for the story we'd really like to hear, I share another story? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

thanks for the explanation :)
just for clarification...

1. Who are you?
2. I assume the "absolutely rubbish" or "just there for pp" player is Rob? not me?

DeletedUser121061

I'm mclovin ;) and rob was getting account sat by a outside sitter so he was dismissed and nobled

DeletedUser121061

And love how you all write jäger off from the start lol just because we have dismissed a few and recruited a few ain't the aim of the game to dominate the k what easier way is there without loosing your precious troops at the start of a world than get rid of the trash and get the best 40 players together from the k

Deleted User - 4669627

image.png

Smexy! ;)

oh wait, so I AM trash? not even among the 40 best in the k? :(

also, why did rank 4 account in world (2 in your tribe) set an outside sitter? he wasn't active enough? couldn't find a co? could not find anybody to trust within the tribe? could not get 1 player he trusted into the tribe? or was he betraying you? maybe for his former tribe stress?

does the plot thicken? inquiring minds want to know!

DeletedUser121061

Stress who cares about stress lol drink a jäger and be Stress free

DeletedUser121061

Most of you lot are the same lot who merge tribes to get to end world :/ so hating on a tactic jäger are using early on is quite funny and I'm not even in the tribe before you ask

DeletedUser120518

Rob had a outside sitter he got nobled simple and we dismissed those who are absolutely rubbish or just there for pp

Yes he did get an outside sitter but only after his own tribe sent nobles at him, get your facts straight.

He's far from rubbish, he's better than you are for sure.

And love how you all write jäger off from the start lol just because we have dismissed a few and recruited a few ain't the aim of the game to dominate the k what easier way is there without loosing your precious troops at the start of a world than get rid of the trash and get the best 40 players together from the k

You have never played with IS i'm guessing, you'll find out why everyone writes his tribe off along the way.

Deleted User - 4669627

I'm not even in the tribe before you ask

neither am I :p but I was

He's far from rubbish

seems he was quite committed & doing very well, certainly top 40 of his k ;)
no question I was 1 of the 40 best, though admittedly not top 40 in points :(

still, I manage to outfarm even the 2 pp boosters discussed here, 1 of whom was being chided FOR pp boosting, while I was apparently kicked for NOT pp boosting o_O

it's a thin line you need to walk in order to not become just another tribe change in Jager
clearly that line has nothing to do with experience, activity, committment, influence, pp, etc.
basically, it has nothing to do with anything that makes you the "best"

if Jager WERE collecting the "best 40 of their k" we might be praising them, not "hating"