An Accusation of Murder!

Lord BillyNoMates

Lord am I gana get flamed but, smart and vodka neep to squash this stupid beef, apparently over one player (uninformed). Put NN down, and let this world be decided with a war between two adversaries that won't try and recruit eachother lol.

Smart and vodka v.s. NN family!

Endgame: smart v.s. vodka!
im nt sure you are actually that informed
but Smart! try to recruit from every tribe no matter if they are allied naped or enemies

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have just wasted 10 minutes of my day reading this dribble all I see is smart and hocor but hurt it was all good when smart hocor and potc were hitting yes from every angle now it's different Reece your mum must be annoyed the amount of crying you have done when you seen this lol

Pretty sure you are only messaging here, because you are still butt-hurt from how many villages you lost, ouch. Reece's mum didn't have to listen to Reece crying. It was me dealing with it, but it was crying of laughter from how badly players in -YES- cracked under pressure including yourself and now you have size, you are piping up. Silly. Last time Martin pipped up about being rank one, it all went wrong. NN, lets be 100% honest. Yes you didn't "merge" with Purge, but you hardly warred them. The minute you and Vodka recruited from them, they died. You and Vodka just got players from the inside to munch away and finished off the deadweight, easy kill. No war at all. Its all rather well and nice, but this is tribal wars and its a shame how this has planned out. To make it worse you have constantly tried to make the north hate each other and become weaker to your own advantage. Smart, but a very disliked tactic. Personally I would re-think your recent merger, I agree there are some good players but they are only using your size to hide from failure and its a shame if you are taking them in because you want size and clearly don't care they cant put up a good fight as a TRIBE.

Also Billy please stop piping up as its rather embarrassing for everyone. Just trying to give advice for ex-rank one. Also if we want to declare a winner for the short war between Smart! and -yes- then its obvious that Smart! won. You claim it is unfair considering you got hit from all sides? Yet we only hit you with a select few players. A few of your players quit because they couldn't handle getting opped by a select few players from a certain area, hardly hit from all sides as I have proof the targets we hit were not hit from anyone else. Also Smart! seem to be dealing with the same issue very well, in fact Smart! had worse odds than yourselves. Secondly, we didn't win the "war" due to your merger. We won from the fact that we nobled an extra 50+ villages off you with ease, from only a select few of us. The war between Smart! and -YES- ended when you merged into NN, the tribe clearly winning the war was Smart!, in conclusion I see that Smart! won?

I rather thought that was simple, but those who have to big up their ego on externals and insult players personally probably need a few things pointed out. Glad I can help :).

-The three-way merger, not really something I have done before. Although lets think through this logically. BOLD, PNUT and Baba all war each other. It takes months and the tribes stunt their growth and individual players stunt their growth. All sides are weak so Purge, NN and -NO- take advantage ,pick off their players while they fight for K44. Or logically, they avoid dying and get rid of the deadweight and merge into a more effective side. We didn't come out as a "super" tribe ahead of second by 10m. We were second with a fair distance off first place. What was the point in this recent merger? NN had plenty of room to grow and didn't need to merge with -yes-. NN got scared of the fact that -yes- were falling and are now hiding them under their weight. They also are trying to add to their weight , which is really sad. Even if it wasn't in Smart! then I wouldn't want NN to win. There was no point in the merger, simply to hide players and gain pointless extra size when they had space to grow. Silly.

Now I hope from this everyone can see why Reece tried to exploit them for this. NN, I never had an issue with you and didn't mind the recruits you made throughout the world, but this pointless merger is just the cherry on the icing and just shows how weak you really are.

Sam

Last edited:

Lord BillyNoMates

The Hound you are claiming that Yes members were easy to noble and or bad players

if that is the case maybe you can shed some light on the fact why reece tried to recruit every single one of them

it sounds a bit hypocritical that NN are bad for recruiting us but yet if they all said yes to reece and joined Smart then what would that of made smart!

thats a serious question because i see a lot of Smart! shouting off their mouths about NN and Yes merging but what everyone are missing is the fact that reece also wanted to recruit everyone in Yes

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Hound you are claiming that Yes members were easy to noble and or bad players

if that is the case maybe you can shed some light on the fact why reece tried to recruit every single one of them

it sounds a bit hypocritical that NN are bad for recruiting us but yet if they all said yes to reece and joined Smart then what would that of made smart!

thats a serious question because i see a lot of Smart! shouting off their mouths about NN and Yes merging but what everyone are missing is the fact that reece also wanted to recruit everyone in Yes

We actually only talked to 4 players. The ones that did well in the war and those that we knew from previous worlds are solid.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why you are making it sound like Reece tried to recruit every one of them? But whatever floats your boat.

Only unenlightened person around here is you if you think that merging 3 tribes in the same K is a good move.

Smart! was a merge between 3 allies, not random tribes or NAPs, ALLIES. The merge made sense, and you see that the tribe who disagreed (Vodka) is now warring us and it is turning out to be a really enjoyable war where both sides bite. At the time merging this was the best decision if we wanted to challenge for a win.

im nt sure you are actually that informed

but Smart! try to recruit from every tribe no matter if they are allied naped or enemies

Everyone can try to recruit people, but for the people to then join there must be a VERY obvious reason to why, to not be able to keep players is sad to say it lightly? Isnt it your fault in the end that we even got players out of your so called tribe?
winning-gif.gif

wow coming from the king of bickering

So grown up answer, 10/10 my man!

I have just wasted 10 minutes of my day reading this dribble all I see is smart and hocor but hurt it was all good when smart hocor and potc were hitting yes from every angle now it's different Reece your mum must be annoyed the amount of crying you have done when you seen this lol

I don’t see why –YES- getting hit from every angle is any kind of excuse, we kept beating them when we were warring both –YES- and Vodka, that’s us getting hit from everywhere aswell right?

And there is a difference between doing posts about how boring NN is playing and their tribalhugs so far. We want you to war just like we do, but instead you are providing answers fit of a 10 year old with the only answer being “Why should I care”, “Omg such a waste of time”, “Your mom must be tired of your crying” etc etc etc… Where is proper response? Where is the WAR OD???????????????
999514489438dd9b347ca4c6c64d5dc3.png

Lord BillyNoMates

if you dont think reece tried to recruit anyone from Yes i could happily supply several skype logs from Yes members of him asking other players to come join him and to speak to their friends about jumping ship

so yeah your a two faced hypocrite

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

When one of your top players (points wise) and also a player that has slated Pnut (before the merger) and Smart! loses a few villages to us then sees the more incoming trains and quits. I would call that bad and easy to noble. He had plenty of troops to defend himself if he played well.

Reece might cry to his mum like Bunter claimed just like everyone does <3 ( Stupid comment, I guess he has to try to insult Reece's real life because his skills are incomparable to Reece's) :(Although Reece is not stupid enough to invite players that he is planning to attack. So your claim is false and all these accusations will be ignored as players know you are just stirring the pot. Another fact , I know for sure that Reece wouldn't invite you so its not the same. So even if Reece was in some magical world and invited most players from -yes-, he still wouldn't invite you.

The thing that also really tickles me is, the fact Reece is apparently trying to invite the WHOLE of -YES- even though we only have 3 spaces left.

Sam.

Lord BillyNoMates

When one of your top players (points wise) and also a player that has slated Pnut (before the merger) and Smart! loses a few villages to us then sees the more incoming trains and quits. I would call that bad and easy to noble. He had plenty of troops to defend himself if he played well.

Reece might cry to his mum like Bunter claimed just like everyone does <3 ( Stupid comment, I guess he has to try to insult Reece's real life because his skills are incomparable to Reece's) :(Although Reece is not stupid enough to invite players that he is planning to attack. So your claim is false and all these accusations will be ignored as players know you are just stirring the pot. Another fact , I know for sure that Reece wouldn't invite you so its not the same. So even if Reece was in some magical world and invited most players from -yes-, he still wouldn't invite you.

The thing that also really tickles me is, the fact Reece is apparently trying to invite the WHOLE of -YES- even though we only have 3 spaces left.

Sam.
im better then anyone in Smart! everyone in smart! knows that and now everyone in NN knows that

and the fact that when -Yes- members wake up and i get them screen shots you are going to be looking a tad stupid for claiming im a lair

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
im better then anyone in Smart! everyone in smart! knows that and now everyone in NN knows that

and the fact that when -Yes- members wake up and i get them screen shots you are going to be looking a tad stupid for claiming im a lair

Better than anyone in Smart! Gosh. The only thing you are better than anyone at is shining that ego of yours and then waiting for it to come crashing down. Also just from saying that, I know you are a liar. You will make up anything to make yourself sound good, but its all lies and no one is scared of you.

Billy, answer me this. Did Reece try to recruit you? No, then I don't think that is the WHOLE of -YES-. Now, I think you look a tad stupid and like a bit of a liar...

Sam

Lord BillyNoMates

Better than anyone in Smart! Gosh. The only thing you are better than anyone at is shining that ego of yours and then waiting for it to come crashing down. Also just from saying that, I know you are a liar. You will make up anything to make yourself sound good, but its all lies and no one is scared of you.

Billy, answer me this. Did Reece try to recruit you? No, then I don't think that is the WHOLE of -YES-. Now, I think you look a tad stupid and like a bit of a liar...

Sam
i think it would be kind of pointless trying to recruit someone who would tell them to shove it were the sun doesnt shine. dont you?

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think it would be kind of pointless trying to recruit someone who would tell them to shove it were the sun doesnt shine. dont you?
You said everyone?
I guess, you were not in -YES- then ?

Also you claim that he tried to recruit everyone, so you are the only one to react like that? The loyalty in -YES- must be shocking, maybe everyone shouldn't be disappointed at NN and should be in fact sympathetic.

Sam

Lord BillyNoMates

You said everyone?
I guess, you were not in -YES- then ?

Also you claim that he tried to recruit everyone, so you are the only one to react like that? The loyalty in -YES- must be shocking, maybe everyone shouldn't be disappointed at NN and should be in fact sympathetic.

Sam
loyalty? i think youll find 99% of Yes came to NN so not sure how the loyalty in Yes must be shocking

but how does it feel to know that you try to recruit every enemy possible

that must make your tribe are solid as hell knowing they could jump to one of your enemies one day

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
loyalty? i think youll find 99% of Yes came to NN so not sure how the loyalty in Yes must be shocking

that must make your tribe are solid as hell knowing they could jump to one of your enemies one day

Reece didn't try to recruit everyone, but if he felt there was a chance and if your players wouldn't reply like that ,then there must be some issues. 99% of -YES- joined NN, because they are bigger and scared of NN, not due to loyalty. Players in -YES- were falling and so did their loyalty and NN got scared and merged. Players just wanted to look big just like the only reason you are piping up now.

Well that's untrue, but to be part of Smart! is great. The tribe to constantly prove players and tribes wrong. The only tribe to really show their worth and fight as a team. I'm sure, our ops would of failed if that was the case, yet we seem to have dominated both. Yet again, you try to run your mouth and impress people, but all you do is embarrass yourself.

Sam

DeletedUser121096

For f****** once, say something new. It's funny how out of all the things said that's the only thing you can stick to the fact we recruited a few YES members lol. And even if it's 1 percent of your players, still kind of sad any of them left. You see anyone from Smart, Vodka, NN or anyone else leaving? Eh. Not really. That's real loyalty. And each and every time it's all you can really say. All of your messages have been about Reece recruiting, or how godly great you are. But you're not even top 10..

You have nothing to say though about any other point. Regardless of the one nuke you say you sent, War Stats between Yes and Smart well they're not too great in your favor. Since the 31st of July you haven't gained any ODA against us. Yet all you do is friggin yap your mouth. But hey man you're doing really good against that rim tribe! How about you do something to test your worth against some real opponents buddy. Or are you just gonna stay on the externals and keep running those jaws motor mouth?

Lord BillyNoMates

For f****** once, say something new. It's funny how out of all the things said that's the only thing you can stick to the fact we recruited a few YES members lol. And even if it's 1 percent of your players, still kind of sad any of them left. You see anyone from Smart, Vodka, NN or anyone else leaving? Eh. Not really. That's real loyalty. And each and every time it's all you can really say. All of your messages have been about Reece recruiting, or how godly great you are. But you're not even top 10..

You have nothing to say though about any other point. Regardless of the one nuke you say you sent, War Stats between Yes and Smart well they're not too great in your favor. Since the 31st of July you haven't gained any ODA against us. Yet all you do is friggin yap your mouth. But hey man you're doing really good against that rim tribe! How about you do something to test your worth against some real opponents buddy. Or are you just gonna stay on the externals and keep running those jaws motor mouth?
stop chatting shit i sent a lot more then 1 nuke at smart! its not my fault if reece just leaves his nukes inside to die so my nukes return almost full

seems to me that lily and the hound are the two biggest shit talkers on the external forums

its ok for them to constantly insult other tribes but when someone insult smart! they get really defensive and then start hurling abuse based on pretty much no facts

to be honest im pretty sure lily is some guy pretending to be a girl just for the attention

and the hound is just some thicko who has to post his name every single post just so he doesn't forget it