An Accusation of Murder!

DeletedUser121096

Lily's OD stats
Ju0fd___Tcydwfx6OoXe2Q.png

My OD stats
LIsfp4MuQfGRVujlCKo2yg.png

Now lets compare each

My ODA is over 100k higher means im attacking more then she is ^^

Her ODD is way higher then mine which states shes obviously more disliked then what i am

and now lets get to the most important stat of all ODS a stat which shows just how much your willing to defend and fight for your tribe

lets compare them

lily has a damn impressive 50,000 ODS were as mine is a measly 1,243,975

i guess we now know that lily by far is this years best tribe member and we should all give her a round of applause

LordBillyNoBrain Join Date 16th May 2017

Curses Join Date 12th June 2017

I hope your stats are higher lol. Almost a full month xD By the way, I help my tribe by attacking things lol. And like I said before, if you're so good how about you back that mouth up baby boy. Send some shit my way god I'd love to demoralize you. Also love to include the fact I have all that ODD and not a single village lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

LordBillyNoBrain Join Date 16th May 2017

Curses Join Date 12th June 2017

I hope your stats are higher lol. Almost a full month xD By the way, I help my tribe by attacking things lol. And like I said before, if you're so good how about you back that mouth up baby boy. Send some shit my way god I'd love to demoralize you. Also love to include the fact I have all that ODD and not a single village lost.
your even more stupid then i first assumed as if i would send my nukes on a 150 hour round trip just to prove a point but instead what il do is keep nobling your allies and let you watch

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ODD higher means she has a front and has lost 0 villages aswel... like... wow... She has actually done a good job defending m8... unlike the people you supported <3

DeletedUser120945

ODD higher means she has a front and has lost 0 villages aswel... like... wow... She has actually done a good job defending m8... unlike the people you supported <3

It's not their fault he sends backline stacks like this

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 17.34.54.png

DeletedUser121096

I know where all of Martin's nukes went and how he got that ODS. He's supporting barbs and attacking them!

Lord BillyNoMates

I know where all of Martin's nukes went and how he got that ODS. He's supporting barbs and attacking them!
and yet i have noticed one big thing on these external forums

the only people who ever defends smart players happen to be other smart players

i guess nobody else likes smart players

Lord BillyNoMates

bWKJ3ax-TgqIfNaan4TK7A.png

1Mvh64pfRCqjv2xVvyWGDw.png

50UdIlvrTZKrfbL-vPAv-A.png

i will let Smart figure out what these supports did

after all they are meant to be Smart!er then the rest of us

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
and yet i have noticed one big thing on these external forums

the only people who ever defends smart players happen to be other smart players

i guess nobody else likes smart players

Why would any other tribe care about your arguments with smart? At what point do you think they need defending?

I see even less people defending you lol

Lord BillyNoMates

Why would any other tribe care about your arguments with smart? At what point do you think they need defending?

I see even less people defending you lol
that might have something to do with me not needing defending

if smart! thinks their players need defending on the external forums then they are really sad

DeletedUser120206

There's a difference between ODS and ODD. ODS can be gained easy if you are near the frontline but not direct frontline where most players seem to crack under pressure and endless nights of sleep. ODD obviously is gained by being hit and pressure from the attacker, ya get a nice amount from being a frontline account.. it shows you have taken a punch where ODS simply means you are just sending defense to the front (a few clicks and the magics done lol) where ODD and of course without loss requires skill (unless ya stacked all incoming lol).

Go Lilly girl :p You're doing amazing job and I love how ya comment on the externals it seriously reminds me of myself.. :)

~Patrick

DeletedUser121096

There's a difference between ODS and ODD. ODS can be gained easy if you are near the frontline but not direct frontline where most players seem to crack under pressure and endless nights of sleep. ODD obviously is gained by being hit and pressure from the attacker, ya get a nice amount from being a frontline account.. it shows you have taken a punch where ODS simply means you are just sending defense to the front (a few clicks and it's done lol) where ODD and of course without loss requires skill (unless ya stacked all incoming lol).

Go Lilly girl :p You're doing amazing job and I love how ya comment on the externals it seriously reminds me of myself.. :)

~Patrick

Billy's used to hiding behind people. That's why he joined NN. Just a lot of sniping and teamwork done to get that ODD.

<3

DeletedUser120206

Billy's used to hiding behind people. That's why he joined NN. Just a lot of sniping and teamwork done to get that ODD.

<3

When I was around, NN were hiding behind CRAWL and their friends of friends (should be food that was nobled earlier just sayin).. attempts after attempts to remove me from the world made them look embarrassing as attackers lol. But in fairness a few of their attacks were timed good (but not good enough lol)... what can I say thanks to NN, CRAWL and their bashers for sacrificing 17 dead nobles on my walls with me at 3 villages :p

I'd be ashamed if I was a member of NN tbh.. abuse of diplomacy, outside alliances with friends of friends, too many bashers *hint hint*, lack of wars, lack of competition and just sitting there like a fence waiting to be knocked down. Most of their time on the world has been basically mowing their own garden but waiting to knock down the neighbors fence :p

~Patrick

bunter

Lilly you talk some amount of shit how many of us have folded I would rather have one billy than 40 of you goons least he helps I'm still here by the way best send the rest of your tribe already killed 90% of hocors and hocor nukes keep them coming my guys get bored when we don't have many incoming

DeletedUser121096

Lilly you talk some amount of shit how many of us have folded I would rather have one billy than 40 of you goons least he helps I'm still here by the way best send the rest of your tribe already killed 90% of hocors and hocor nukes keep them coming my guys get bored when we don't have many incoming

I talk some shit but I back it up. But when it comes down to it, I care more about my own gameplay before my tribes, that's really just how life is. On an airplane in an emergency they always tell you to put your own oxygen mask on first. t'd I talk some shit but I have snipes between anti snipes and fucking stacked trains with 4 to 5 anti snipes to back it up. But when it really comes to it I've got some really great mates. And I'm sure NN does as well. Like I said before, I back my shit up. When it boils down to it, it's a fucking game! Have some fun. Talk some shit. Learn to take it with a grain of salt. But having 0 ODA in 20+ days of a war is a fucking joke no matter how you look at it. And you can say whatever you want to justify it, but common sense, which I'm sure you have bunter, well we know what zero ODA means. Right? Especially when you're on the externals claiming you're better than every member in Smart! lol. Billy just thinks he's a god when he's just an average player.

Regardless what tribe or world I'm playing these are friends that I'll make throughout this game. And the best part about it is I've even made friends with notable enemies and hopefully I'll make a few with NN. Superbad., for example. We're on a level of mutual respect. Because we understand the caliber we're at. There's a reason I'm a target, I'm a threat but I'm respected. You don't see me running around telling people how much better than them I am etc. I just play the fucking game. But when i come around baboons like Billy, I just like having a bunch of fun. Because there's nothing better than a player who thinks he's the top of the fucking food chain and runs shit when it reality he's a pacifist with a tendency to incessantly talk shit.

TL;DR Like I said, I'm sure NN has some great players, and I hope to exchange blows with you eventually but we're on different fronts. And I don't think you guys aren't good. But you guys really took on the mouth of the south lol.

bunter

We don't mind his mouth to be honest good guy really he just likes getting you all to bite and by the looks of there thread he's also very good at it but one thing I can say is when you need him he will go out his way to help spends hours sorting stuff he doesn't need to do as I said glad he's on our side

bunter

On a side note Lilly you all have a go at billy but God you have one if not the worst player to grace this game and that's Lloyd he is the laughing stock of tribal wars he spent his hole tribes nukes trying to kill two players and you no what we're still here

DeletedUser120945

Well at least our tribes can agree on one thing then as we're glad he's on your side too