An Accusation of Murder!

DeletedUser

Lord am I gana get flamed but, smart and vodka neep to squash this stupid beef, apparently over one player (uninformed). Put NN down, and let this world be decided with a war between two adversaries that won't try and recruit eachother lol.

Smart and vodka v.s. NN family!

Endgame: smart v.s. vodka!

Hahaha it was not for lack of trying from Smart! side to recruit our members.
Again plz don't talk about stuf you don't know.
Reece has approached multiple members of the old -yes- and tried to recruit.
So don't be a hypocrit and get on with your life.

bunter

Wait I got attacked and gave up when did this happen I have been under attack form hocor and it's academy full tribal op on 1 player took 1 of my villages I took two of there's then smart and hocor do an op on my account lose 10 villages but take 3 of hocors doesn't sound like I've gave up does it

DeletedUser

Wait I got attacked and gave up when did this happen I have been under attack form hocor and it's academy full tribal op on 1 player took 1 of my villages I took two of there's then smart and hocor do an op on my account lose 10 villages but take 3 of hocors doesn't sound like I've gave up does it

You sure did not, pulled of a great deffence even enemies should acknowledge that ;)

kingraz

Reaction score
@Guys who are crying - NN are not sent from heaven and blessed by tribal wars god in a special way. In TW Merge's happen and we are not here to make your job easier. I have no idea why you guys keep nagging and dragging with comments. Neither will you get a village by crying nor by praising yourselves. You may be better or on par or worse that the competition - please play the game when you don't know how to play the player.

I am pretty sure none of the TW Worlds were won by nagging like a 3 year old. May be it will happen here, and you guys will Naggg us to death. If you do not like how the world goes please delete the account by all means and watch Soap operas where they show good things and stay satisfied.

These whole posts have nonsense written all over it. It is like you guys say Kardashians are bad for World. But when we point out that you guys love Kim, then you guys defend saying Kim kardashian is good coz she is beautiful, it is Chloe Kardashian which we don't like. In the end they are all Kardashians. Such a two faced comments on merge, just like Potato/Potaato. Grow up and deal with it. Many who keep posting burnt comments are awesome players but unfortunately keep demoting themselves by constant nagging. You guys are not Kid anymore. There is neither strategy nor equality in comments.

DuteTare

why is everyone mad over merges? it's a normal side of this game. Why so much whinning and drama? Recruit whoever you want and nuke each other to oblivion.

You guys may be veterans and super experienced, but you all look like whinning kids with these posts.

It's one thing to point fingers and acuse someone of having recruited into your territory, or having merged to win, but after all it's a game of war. All these posts look so damn childish.

Kind of sad to be honest. Butthurt much? Duke it out ingame, and chillax with all the flaming :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On a really serious note, All of the non -NN- (+their minion tribes) players of w94 should be really thankful to Tw team that the tribe member limit for this world is only 40. Just imagine what would have happened if the tribe member limit was set to 100.

DeletedUser121096

stop chatting shit i sent a lot more then 1 nuke at smart! its not my fault if reece just leaves his nukes inside to die so my nukes return almost full

seems to me that lily and the hound are the two biggest shit talkers on the external forums

its ok for them to constantly insult other tribes but when someone insult smart! they get really defensive and then start hurling abuse based on pretty much no facts

to be honest im pretty sure lily is some guy pretending to be a girl just for the attention

and the hound is just some thicko who has to post his name every single post just so he doesn't forget it

I don't talk shit :) I back it up honey. I don't think I insulted your tribe or any tribe once. lol. But thanks for proving my point even further. The facts are right in the war stats.. lol. You didn't send shit. Not a single ODA. Unless the game just hides it you know because you must be so good that we didn't even know our troops died.

And why would I need attention? lol. The only one who seems desperate for attention is the middle aged man who is too afraid to attack us.

why is everyone mad over merges? it's a normal side of this game. Why so much whinning and drama? Recruit whoever you want and nuke each other to oblivion.

You guys may be veterans and super experienced, but you all look like whinning kids with these posts.

It's one thing to point fingers and acuse someone of having recruited into your territory, or having merged to win, but after all it's a game of war. All these posts look so damn childish.

Kind of sad to be honest. Butthurt much? Duke it out ingame, and chillax with all the flaming :p

I could care less about the merges. But I wish LordBillyNotGreat would send a few attacks. I mean he keeps saying he's sent so many nukes but his ODA is literally 0 in the war lol. Since the 31st of July.

EDIT: Also how can you say you're better than everyone in Smart! if you don't even know who I am? But I'm the shit talker?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

you are such a fool

everyone knows we started attacking weeks before the war was declared

so just because i dont have any ODA does not mean i wasnt attacking

just go and ask your allies (HoCoR) ive been kicking them in the teeth for ages

DeletedUser121096

you are such a fool

everyone knows we started attacking weeks before the war was declared

so just because i dont have any ODA does not mean i wasnt attacking

just go and ask your allies (HoCoR) ive been kicking them in the teeth for ages

Ooh someone's really moving up in this conversation moving to insults lmfao. But eh I haven't seen shit. I haven't even seen anyone ask for support. Lol big whoop you sent a nuke. Go and send a train big boy ;)

BTW, not having ODA means exactly that. 0 ODA, means you defeated zero opponents while attacking. But I'm the dumbass?

Shieett.

DeletedUser121096

The flaming is the best part of the game though:D

There's absolutely nothing better. Especially when all LordBillyNoBrains does is talk shit lol. His mouth is just writing checks his ass can't cash. And the best part about it all is he just keeps proving our point furthermore. He just insults and sticks to his few valid points and ignores the fact he's the most timid player I've ever seen lol.

Lord BillyNoMates

There's absolutely nothing better. Especially when all LordBillyNoBrains does is talk shit lol. His mouth is just writing checks his ass can't cash. And the best part about it all is he just keeps proving our point furthermore. He just insults and sticks to his few valid points and ignores the fact he's the most timid player I've ever seen lol.
before insulting anyone or saying anyones anything maybe you should let everyone know what account your on

but then again you probably wont because most of smarts playing like to hide on different accounts so their in game skill cant be judged ^^

DeletedUser119689

What is merging really? Is it a chance for a tribe to make it to end world quicker try and be the more dominant tribe early on? Is it just others tribes are scared of points and think merging is a good idea? Is it a chance to show off to other tribes to show they are bigger and better?

We may never know the true intentions that go through dukes heads in those situations but i for one dont really care just enjoy the game!

If a merge happens it happens not gonna change the past just some people get swept under the carpet and stabbed in the back which happens a lot of TW.

But just remember its not about the amount of points you have its about the team!

DeletedUser113200

So having 3 allies in the same K and then merging all of them into one tribe is apparently a good move as opposed to NN taking some former Yes members.To further add insult to injury you accuse of them of merging and try to justify your 3 tribe merge in one K.

Lord BillyNoMates

So having 3 allies in the same K and then merging all of them into one tribe is apparently a good move as opposed to NN taking some former Yes members.To further add insult to injury you accuse of them of merging and try to justify your 3 tribe merge in one K.
its called being salty

we just proved theirs was a super merge

but ours was a mega merge

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we are complaining because NN has yet to do a proper war, and -YES- would be better to smash in a war than hug, like lets be honest... Why would you merge with a tribe with war stats like that??? (and why would you take Martin into your tribe, thats a suicide to any public liking for your tribe)

DeletedUser121096

There's absolutely nothing better. Especially when all LordBillyNoBrains does is talk shit lol. His mouth is just writing checks his ass can't cash.
before insulting anyone or saying anyones anything maybe you should let everyone know what account your on

but then again you probably wont because most of smarts playing like to hide on different accounts so their in game skill cant be judged ^^

Curses. Go ahead and send some nukes and trains my way baby boy.

But based off of your war ODA we know that won't happen xD

Lord BillyNoMates

we are complaining because NN has yet to do a proper war, and -YES- would be better to smash in a war than hug, like lets be honest... Why would you merge with a tribe with war stats like that??? (and why would you take Martin into your tribe, thats a suicide to any public liking for your tribe)
thats like everyone saying why would you take four llamas into your tribe after constantly abusing woman in the -Yes- tribe

why do you think he was gotten rid of

Lord BillyNoMates

Lily's OD stats
Ju0fd___Tcydwfx6OoXe2Q.png

My OD stats
LIsfp4MuQfGRVujlCKo2yg.png

Now lets compare each

My ODA is over 100k higher means im attacking more then she is ^^

Her ODD is way higher then mine which states shes obviously more disliked then what i am

and now lets get to the most important stat of all ODS a stat which shows just how much your willing to defend and fight for your tribe

lets compare them

lily has a damn impressive 50,000 ODS were as mine is a measly 1,243,975

i guess we now know that lily by far is this years best tribe member and we should all give her a round of applause