Wow! This is all a little sad

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

matt was easy part, he basically replied himself... if you read carefully it was more of an attempt to end up whining... :rolleyes:

mattcurr

woah... no more taking advices from you. obviously you can time your own attack after each noble-nuke, which is easy especially cause only LCs eat whole nuke anytime. so you're telling us that no attacker on coin world has issues with losing nuke? eeks :eek:.
Here's the thing about that, yeah you can do this, I was explaining why you would not have a clear yourself, if you want to do that yeah you'll cost the attacker 3 nukes, but 3 nukes to cap isn't a big price to pay you'll still be in a situation where it's can you recap immediately after the last one. I didn't raise noble nukes as the subject I simply commented on it. It will become a game of who times closer to the last attack. And then it becomes a 10/15 that you cap it if you time closer to the support and now you're tying to a lot of your offense simply to defend yourself and a ton of time timing the issue with defending like this is all the pressure is on the defender to do all the timing where multiple accounts are doing the timing on you. And even if you retain now it's cleared with 25 loyalty and no wall cool... Pre nobling was a tactic about packets. It ends up costing you billions of resources when you over noble yourself, this isn't the case in coin worlds

Also you manipulated my statements. I said obviously nothing is unsnipable but if you wanted to snipe what I just explained how to send right now today you're better off stacking because of the amount of D to snipe it, so it's virtually unsnipable. That's such BS to manipulate my words like that

Last edited:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

dude, you calling everyone "idiots" numerous times cause they can't figure "unsnipable train" which turns out to be split train or time multiple noble nukes, even after people mentioned noblenukes, and then saying that there is no unsnipable train yourself in any context can hardly be manipulation. if you gave blckdrgn1 cookie instead of continued attempt of bashing, you would make some sense, now you just whine again.

It will become a game of who times closer to the last attack.

yeah, go figure that out... :eek:

not to mention that defender can also use tribal help (i.e. multiple people can snipe), not only attacker for attack, especially when it comes to lower morale defnding targets... jeez

this subject was raised cause someone said he is being CSed by 3k point player which wasn't really a thing in the old days and we can go into details as much as you like and discuss various circumstances, and i'm pretty sure it will end up same way. was there same percentage of sniping capable people before as it is now? i hardly doubt it. does it make a bit harder now? i'm pretty sure it does. which would be the reason why i'll take my 10 dollars now. thank you.

mattcurr

dude, you calling everyone "idiots" numerous times cause they can't figure "unsnipable train" which turns out to be split train or time multiple noble nukes, even after people mentioned noblenukes, and then saying that there is no unsnipable train yourself in any context can hardly be manipulation. if you gave blckdrgn1 cookie instead of continued attempt of bashing, you would make some sense, now you just whine again.

yeah, go figure that out... :eek:

not to mention that defender can also use tribal help (i.e. multiple people can snipe), not only attacker for attack, especially when it comes to lower morale defnding targets... jeez

this subject was raised cause someone said he is being CSed by 3k point player which wasn't really a thing in the old days and we can go into details as much as you like and discuss various circumstances, and i'm pretty sure it will end up same way. was there same percentage of sniping capable people before as it is now? i hardly doubt it. does it make a bit harder now? i'm pretty sure it does. which would be the reason why i'll take my 10 dollars now. thank you.
The point was that no 3k village should be able to snipe a top player, if they sniped what I just explained they'd might as well stack. I never said it was complicated I said it was simple and simple team work. No one would use a noble nuke right now that's entirely different than splitting an army and using 2 accounts to Nobel

And you can't just agree with all my statements and make a sarcastic face, if you're going to defend like that you're in a backwards moving battle. last resort? sure defending noble nukes like that as a strat? Is silly

Last edited:

DeletedUser121006

The point was that no 3k village should be able to snipe a top player, if they sniped what I just explained they'd might as well stack. I never said it was complicated I said it was simple and simple team work. No one would use a noble nuke right now that's entirely different than splitting an army and using 2 accounts to Nobel

And you can't just agree with all my statements and make a sarcastic face, if you're going to defend like that you're in a backwards moving battle last resort sure defending noble nukes like that as a strat? Is silly

You can be asking for help when nobling 3k point villages. I am playing solo and I find this annoying. I am not going to be splitting nukes in random villages when I don't know the playstyle of the defender. Just stop writing man, you are as trash as are your techniques.

mattcurr

You can be asking for help when nobling 3k point villages. I am playing solo and I find this annoying. I am not going to be splitting nukes in random villages when I don't know the playstyle of the defender. Just stop writing man, you are as trash as are your techniques.
I'll be sure to mail you when I get to nobling 3k villages so I can avoid the effort of changing the number of troops in my attack all the typing instead of link clicking

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
woah... didn't have time to check this share of wisdom properly... lemme sum up all those advices... :oops:

here we have riddle

here we have answer of this riddle after bashing younglings and us newbs for being dumb;

woah... no more taking advices from you. obviously you can time your own attack after each noble-nuke, which is easy especially cause only LCs eat whole nuke anytime. so you're telling us that no attacker on coin world has issues with losing nuke? eeks :eek:

still not sure where have i insulted anyone, if you're insulted by my comment, then i guess other than your own contradictory comments you have issues with people pointing them out... o_O

but on a more serious note;

this is really interesting, you oldies actually expect from people to have respect for you on basis of your bragging on externals as matt loves to do, and yet you are ignorant towards other players. Gran torino didn't bother to brag about his achievements, so i wont do it for him, but next time check up things, it makes it more fun...

as someone mentioned, all i see on w95 forums is whining about new ways. either adapt or go with the memories you so hapily cherish. someone mentioned krovikan mist, he adapted to them instead of whining about them, and that will make him better player atm then you are despite anything you're saying. himself said that his CO has no problem with buying 50k PPs anytime. so what is your point exactly when you say that any noob with vast amount of PPs can be on top of the ranks?

furthermore we all remember of times when OPERA came in place. mass faking that all of you veterans are bragging about, sending tight trains with it etc. when someone complained about it, you called them noobs cause they couldn't or whatever reason they had not to use it. and now when people know how to use PPs and other stuff that you so much "despise", again, those same people you call noobs... o_O nope, you're definitely not making any sense. ofc, you can continue your bashing show, but i'm pretty sure that most of the people that understand game are laughing at those bashings.

in terms of talking about skill, it's not sniping, timing and stuff. it's about adapting to situation, settings, surroundings, free time, COplayers, experience, tribe, opponents skill. each bit helps, wether you use them properly determines your result and as such, skill aswell.

1) I'm not an 'oldie'. Please don't include me in the same group as Matt, we are not associated.

2) That specific scenario I was referring to happened on world 80 in June, so two months ago. It's not my problem people jumped on that as an example of old vs new skill levels without any fact checking. (W80 rules)

3) As I said I don't know the guy in question and I wasn't posting derogatively about him. I wasn't trying to start a fight either as you can see from my second post where I dropped the issue rather than pointing out flaws I saw. My intent was trying to illustrate that the situations that most people are aware of and talk about are not everything possible. Strategies that work at the 5k incomings level will not necessarily work at the 20k point because there are other factors that need to be taken into consideration. Example: While it's nice to say that you should snipe every train the reality is that there are only so many hours in a day and it's literally not possible to do when the noble counts get high enough. Effective time management becomes a ton more important.

4) I have no problem with pp or noob players. I just wrote a guide to hopefully help people in the current meta. I've always been available to help people with their questions. In my opinion the best TW is one where everyone can compete on an equal footing.

mattcurr

1) I'm not an 'oldie'. Please don't include me in the same group as Matt, we are not associated.
he's not very concerned about the truth, obviously he's cranky he didn't figure out my joke of a riddle. I mean he threw it in that I said people were idiots and I never said anything like that people don't like to be challenged and if you agreed with me on 1 thing clearly you must be linked to me.

Deleted User - 10618707

3) As I said I don't know the guy in question and I wasn't posting derogatively about him. I wasn't trying to start a fight either as you can see from my second post where I dropped the issue rather than pointing out flaws I saw. My intent was trying to illustrate that the situations that most people are aware of and talk about are not everything possible. Strategies that work at the 5k incomings level will not necessarily work at the 20k point because there are other factors that need to be taken into consideration. Example: While it's nice to say that you should snipe every train the reality is that there are only so many hours in a day and it's literally not possible to do when the noble counts get high enough. Effective time management becomes a ton more important.

Eh, in my generic opinion. If you are depending on sniping to defend, especially at extreme late game, you're doing something wrong. Defending should have long before that starting with preemptive stacking. While I'm not saying defending is necessarily easy by any means, but adequate planning makes it a manageable task, and not the gargantuan wall people make it out to be.

Though being able to predict isn't something that can just be learnt easily.

Edit Disclaimer: I'm in no way good at the above. But sniping is highly inefficient.

Last edited by a moderator: