TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser120425

Jaeger Update;
As of today, pritch1991, The Jaeger Duke has officially attempted to poach members from numerous tribes.
It seems the stories that Llama previously wrote about are becoming real to them. They are now understanding that the players around their Rim should not have been ignored.
He even has the cheek to approach me, after recruiting the Duke of our Enemy(JE) who disbanded his tribe to try and run and hide from the ongoing War, then Jaegers take him in as a knowing refugee.

Jaeger/Pritch, your suppose to be the number 1 tribe, this makes you look like a joke. Having to mail nearly EVERY member of a tribe to try and recruit them, here is just 2 of the scrn shots. Many mails been forwarded, extremely low tactic Pritch.
3ii9Q9e.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser120206

Maybe a bit more NAPs and alliances to the diplomacy list will prove how much of "great force" they are.. perhaps alcohol was being supplied to people without proof of age.

The bar man needs to stop supplying underage alcoholics who cannot handle their own tribe, that's what I call disorderly. Just use their war with Water and Coffee as prime example.

~Patrick

Last edited:

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mass recruitment for the win :p . Px is their latest merge. I bet we all will look foolish when Jager wins the world ;) . They clearly have some 5D chess multi-layered master plan that none of us can even begin to comprehend.

DeletedUser116214

Never thought a tribe led by mattcurr himself would be losing to a family tribe
To be fair here Mate, we saw this coming long time ago, he was set to be internalled long time ago by the council and the tribe members. Unfortunately, he went MIA 1 day before 2 players from EMA just randomly sent nukes and nobles on his account and out of nowhere we saw red dots showing up :D
He didn't say a word and never spoke in the tribe chat. Guess he decided to quit out of nowhere, whatever his reason is, hope he's alright and nothing serious. But still not defending what happened. Yes we took a hit from it, but in the end, we just cope and move on and whatever happens happen.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually it's Ema2, the academy tribe, check your facts next time.

I got your back bro ;) . Matt's elite player was definitely rimmed by Ema2. I can confirm that the account he deemed worthy to be part of his pro elite tribe where only a handful of players are allowed to join, was indeed rimmed by Ema2 and not Ema. The Pyral beast account was definitely rimmed by an academy tribe like Matt said.
:)

mattcurr

I got your back bro ;) . Matt's elite player was definitely rimmed by Ema2. I can confirm that the account he deemed worthy to be part of his pro elite tribe where only a handful of players are allowed to join, was indeed rimmed by Ema2 and not Ema. The Pyral beast account was definitely rimmed by an academy tribe like Matt said.
:)
I'm glad we were able to get this straightened out. I'm sad you thought I'd just disappear, it's true that happens with me but it's well documented to happen when things are stable I kept posting when I was rimmed <3 I said it in the beginning of the world Veritas liberabit vos.

I don't like making mistakes or failing but honest acceptance of failure removes it's power. I think I give fairly accurate records of me failing and success, if you pay attention.

Deleted User - 10618707

Jager is clearly constantly kicking members, totally not because they are losing villages, but they are making room to recruit paryl

mattcurr

SWIFT is the ruler of the northeast from now on.
All of these conflicting principles. You're against attention seeking and bragging but constantly brag and call attention to yourself, and you've suddenly left your tribe to join someone who it looks like your tribe was fighting with when one of them left their tribe, that thing you were complaining about with groot.

DeletedUser121006

Matt your strategical thought is in potato level so please go play with spies and let me do my job.

Deleted User - 10618707

To be fair here Mate, we saw this coming long time ago, he was set to be internalled long time ago by the council and the tribe members. Unfortunately, he went MIA 1 day before 2 players from EMA just randomly sent nukes and nobles on his account and out of nowhere we saw red dots showing up :D
He didn't say a word and never spoke in the tribe chat. Guess he decided to quit out of nowhere, whatever his reason is, hope he's alright and nothing serious. But still not defending what happened. Yes we took a hit from it, but in the end, we just cope and move on and whatever happens happen.

If.you guys claimed to have known all of this long ago then it makes it worse having relevant info then not acting up it. In fact declaring on them knowing you have exploitable weaknesses.

Not the smartest idea.

mattcurr

let me do my job.
I'm just pointing out how much of a hypocrit you are about everything you say. If that gets in the way of you doing your job; I do have a suggestion.

Stop being a loud hypocrit. Or when called out you can just keep making random unrelated insults that let your temper and penchant for bending the truth show. That seems to be your go to move

DeletedUser116214

If.you guys claimed to have known all of this long ago then it makes it worse having relevant info then not acting up it. In fact declaring on them knowing you have exploitable weaknesses.

Not the smartest idea.
While I agree with you mate on this, but having such a low member count does not really help especially when we at war on 3 fronts. Better make use of his nukes and D till he quit. And we actually did

DeletedUser121006

I'm just pointing out how much of a hypocrit you are about everything you say. If that gets in the way of you doing your job; I do have a suggestion.

Stop being a loud hypocrit. Or when called out you can just keep making random unrelated insults that let your temper and penchant for bending the truth show. That seems to be your go to move

You can't compare The Devil Bunny to Groot.

Deleted User - 10618707

While I agree with you mate on this, but having such a low member count does not really help especially when we at war on 3 fronts. Better make use of his nukes and D till he quit. And we actually did

But you can't talk about how unadapted having a low member count is in relations to having war on 3 fronts. When you guys single handedly created the situation you're currently in. Its akin to planting apple seeds but expecting watermelons lol.

japeetje

Reaction score
No, PI created their situation. Jäger were scared and had to recruit to make an attempt on securing their FL against you :x