Rumour Has It.

Varomnia

Rumor has it Varomnia will leave NN.

Oh wait...

Hey! I never left NN. The co's I left to take care of the account left NN. I'm not returning, just here to enjoy the banter between the two tribes. Rumor has it Varomnia likes to poke fun at the inefficiencies of NN's coordination post leaving.

DeletedUser118185

Rumour has it that APE is another family tribe of the desperate pack that NN has become.

DeletedUser98482

Rumour has it Herecy (inquestion) are reforming and have a greivence with Twitch, you better becareful who your kicking out of the family tribes .

Varomnia

more lies no doubt

Where did you come from? Who are you even referring to? You can't simply ghost a thread and then randomly say something vague and not mention who you're trying to refute. Waste of a notification in my email. GAWD

General Twitch

Rumour has it Herecy (inquestion) are reforming and have a greivence with Twitch, you better becareful who your kicking out of the family tribes .

"Heresy".. "Inquisition".. "grievance".. "be careful".. "you're, not your"..

I get twitchy with bad spelling/grammar, especially that many mistakes in one sentence ;D

DeletedUser98482

Mistakes in one sentence, if grammar is an issue for you would know you only need one fullstop (period) at the end of a sentence.

Varomnia

Rumor has it, no one knows how to properly American the English language grammar.

DeletedUser

Who is the freshly recruited meat shield? I Don't see Silent bang being internaled do you?

4cd73b43ba.png

8f2a41fb7f.png

aa0e072124.png

Yeah sorry i have to appologize here, I overestimated TSB.... MB

Anyway, to keep on topic.

Rumour has it TSB villages are being devided as we speak and will be put up for internals any time.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4cd73b43ba.png

8f2a41fb7f.png

aa0e072124.png

Yeah sorry i have to appologize here, I overestimated TSB.... MB

Anyway, to keep on topic.

Rumour has it TSB villages are being devided as we speak and will be put up for internals any time.

Silent bang is down 30 villages in the war, Is'nt huge now is it... I Think you know as well as i do that hes been doing a really good job defending that front.. Vodka wasn't naive enough to believe he would stay positive stats for the first month, Just like when NN Came in here bragging with a similar growth chart for Symbiote have you seen the updated version of that recently?

When you look at all the NN members with negative stats it really does make for a poor reading... It think NN has a total of 7 accounts with more caps than losses? and that's barley tbh..

X9cpYyL.png

DeletedUser98482

delete your message v , u can not disscuss it it is bannable