What makes a good tribe leader? (HONEST THOUGHT)

DeletedUser121132

@kronos2367 Black Flags is on this world he has two accounts here neither of which are mine, my account is schizophrenic i am duking ~IL~ as currently stands.

DeletedUser119047

I want to here some replies from active Dukes out there

DeletedUser121307

The ability to make someone believe something, regardless of how true it is.

atmospherecf

1. Developing your members to become better TW players
2. Bringing a group of players closer together
3. Enjoyment of TW / Making TW fun for everyone

DeletedUser121096

You forgot abandoning your tribe. That's what you did right? Great leading skills there.

Literally the only time Yahoo/TW-TV really warred was after Atmos left if I'm not mistaken lol. The war against Invict barely lasted and then they merged. And he even betrayed Apathy.

DeletedUser

You forgot abandoning your tribe. That's what you did right? Great leading skills there.
Literally the only time Yahoo/TW-TV really warred was after Atmos left if I'm not mistaken lol. The war against Invict barely lasted and then they merged. And he even betrayed Apathy.

You idiots clearly don't understand what happened with their tribe. We had a spy in Yahoo the whole time (the spy is no longer with the tribe). If I remember right, here's what happened between yahoo and apathy.

Apathy recruited GT and a few other players that broke a promise with Yahoo. So in return Yahoo recruited dark.raven and another player (I forgot who). There was no betrayal between Apathy and Yahoo. CORP was spying on both tribes. I know so!

When Yahoo tribe was on the highest peak.. that is when Atmos left to focus on his eBay business. A few players stepped up and began lead of Yahoo/TW. From what I remember no diplomacy changed after Atmos left. In my opinion, If Atmos stayed as leader.. the tribe would have had it easier than what they've experienced recently. You can talk with rainbow =D, Duke211, zotten, superdog... losing Ronnie as leader, didn't effect the tribe that much because the foundation was already set for success.. I enjoyed spying on Ronnie's youtube videos hahaha.. some good stuff

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

as much as i disagree with ronnie , invict war is not to be taken slightly , and of course we as invict were winning that war.

DeletedUser121096

Oh of course. I personally think that invict should have sided with apathy. Much better players on that side.

DeletedUser121096

I'm on NE. But joining late gives you the advantage if youre PP boosting.

*GranTorino

You idiots clearly don't understand what happened with their tribe. We had a spy in Yahoo the whole time (the spy is no longer with the tribe). If I remember right, here's what happened between yahoo and apathy.

Apathy recruited GT and a few other players that broke a promise with Yahoo. So in return Yahoo recruited dark.raven and another player (I forgot who). There was no betrayal between Apathy and Yahoo. CORP was spying on both tribes. I know so!

When Yahoo tribe was on the highest peak.. that is when Atmos left to focus on his eBay business. A few players stepped up and began lead of Yahoo/TW. From what I remember no diplomacy changed after Atmos left. In my opinion, If Atmos stayed as leader.. the tribe would have had it easier than what they've experienced recently. You can talk with rainbow =D, Duke211, zotten, superdog... losing Ronnie as leader, didn't effect the tribe that much because the foundation was already set for success.. I enjoyed spying on Ronnie's youtube videos hahaha.. some good stuff

You've been quite wrongly informed, and to say there was no betrayal to Apathy is wrong. I know because I was always in direct contact between H0lly and Ronnie about merging, pre-backstab.