How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WET pays money for mediocre Ops, we at Obey get crappy advice from Al for free. Where's this man's paycheck?

We need more council. That is why we added more council. We added Superdog. We will add everyone. This is going to be the biggest and best Council in the whole world. Soon, the whole tribe will be council. That will solve all our problems. We must also hold onto our sovereignty. How dare council be able our see our commands. Who do they think they are. I am now upset. This is an outrage! Add me to Council and I will forgive and Nest Us Forget.

We have also passed the 4000 village mark and we have the most members in the top 25. I think the tribe need to congratulate us for our hard work and forget about our POWER MOVES.

fc414a27da1616794a0ea2f743f5df02.png

arabela

Everybody is council except me, tbh. I dont think it’s fair... you’re right, Al!

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
When people say you're council but the only thing you're here for is making babin run away from the 1v1 sitting war :eek:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I do. Still don't get it
Babin and I sat accounts adjacent to each other on the frontline. He decided not to attack even with pressure from other WET accounts and the incoming escape op (what a bang up job btw). I hope this has been clear enough for you.

DeletedUser

We need more council. That is why we added more council. We added Superdog. We will add everyone. This is going to be the biggest and best Council in the whole world. Soon, the whole tribe will be council. That will solve all our problems. We must also hold onto our sovereignty. How dare council be able our see our commands. Who do they think they are. I am now upset. This is an outrage! Add me to Council and I will forgive and Nest Us Forget.

We have also passed the 4000 village mark and we have the most members in the top 25. I think the tribe need to congratulate us for our hard work and forget about our POWER MOVES.

Wait, you don't even know that I'm council. Wow you know nothing.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Babin and I sat accounts adjacent to each other on the frontline. He decided not to attack even with pressure from other WET accounts and the incoming escape op (what a bang up job btw). I hope this has been clear enough for you.

No please include screenshots

DeletedUser120220

We added superdog, but i'm not in the screenshot of the council members, please explain murph because now i'm confused.
Am i council or am i not? o_O

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WET pays money for mediocre Ops, we at Obey get crappy advice from Al for free. Where's this man's paycheck?
I'll write y'all an op if you want?

Main Target: Tiran
Don't worry Obey has the sit so should go over smoothly.

Ingame name is same as externals if you're needing to know where to send payments.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
<3 was to much effort that night. Decided to sit that one out. Lol

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We added superdog, but i'm not in the screenshot of the council members, please explain murph because now i'm confused.
Am i council or am i not? o_O

Sorry, you're an area commander & have been added to council chat. Even Obey are too embarrassed to add another person to the table lmao!

DeletedUser121430

I'll write y'all an op if you want?

Main Target: Tiran
Don't worry Obey has the sit so should go over smoothly.

Ingame name is same as externals if you're needing to know where to send payments.

ASeJWPivTQ_2NevKF5QyAA.png

Of course hes being sat ...