How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser

You seriously compared Obey to WWII Germany? You know this is a game, right?

You asked a question, and then answered yourself.

but this Fleezus vs Nemesis fued is pretty entertaining. Both sides post pure fire on each other. And i'd be lying if I said this wasnt the most interesting thing ive seen recently.

DeletedUser

I'm feeling kind of bad now because obviously I've inflicted some mental damage onto you. I'm sorry Clyde, I mean it was a bit of a joke but I didn't mean for you to take it so personally. It's just a random dudes opinion. That isn't how the forum personality of the year should act at least in my opinion.

I finished second last in my tribe because I like to just lead when I'm leading and to just play when I'm playing. In both cases I tend to gravitate towards the top when I put my full focus on it. I could easily do both if I wanted to, but I prefer being comfortable in my leadership. This is the same reason I roll without councils and various other specific things that make up my own style. I can't talk about other leaders or precedence, I just prefer playing that way. I have my style and it has worked well, not just on W87 but all worlds I've led on. I guess W87 is an outlier even for me though, I was 20 million points on W60 by the end. As for leading, I couldn't compare myself to Solo-, we play completely differently. I personally couldn't care less either whether he's "better" than me or not.

You joined an account just for me though? I'm honoured. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Perhaps since the nominations are still ongoing, you could post some analysis here on W96. That'd be much appreciated.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm feeling kind of bad now because obviously I've inflicted some mental damage onto you. I'm sorry Clyde, I mean it was a bit of a joke but I didn't mean for you to take it so personally. It's just a random dudes opinion. That isn't how the forum personality of the year should act at least in my opinion.

I finished second last in my tribe because I like to just lead when I'm leading and to just play when I'm playing. In both cases I tend to gravitate towards the top when I put my full focus on it. I could easily do both if I wanted to, but I prefer being comfortable in my leadership. This is the same reason I roll without councils and various other specific things that make up my own style. I can't talk about other leaders or precedence, I just prefer playing that way. I have my style and it has worked well, not just on W87 but all worlds I've led on. I guess W87 is an outlier even for me though, I was 20 million points on W60 by the end. As for leading, I couldn't compare myself to Solo-, we play completely differently. I personally couldn't care less either whether he's "better" than me or not.

You joined an account just for me though? I'm honoured. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Perhaps since the nominations are still ongoing, you could post some analysis here on W96. That'd be much appreciated.

dude I'm just being insightful like you :*

You're the one who nominated me with the clear intention to insult me so it's cute you now try to take the morale high road when you realized you can't take the heat :p

blablahblah to your second paragraph - complete B.S.

I've been on 96 for ages mate capping OBEY :D you just haven't known it :x

EDIT: i could care less about winning forum personality but I won't stand for you to lie & slander me :p and don't backpeddle and say it was 'general' because anyone with half a brain can see it's not lol

You come into the kitchen careful you don't get burned :p

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You seriously compared Obey to WWII Germany? You know this is a game, right? I think you're taking it WAY WAY WAY WAY too personally when you start saying other people are acting like Nazis ("with a similar authoritarian regime....").

Nazis imposed sanctions on free speech too just sayin' ......

also you should know I'm just trolling this snowflake DA cause he comes and posts all high & mighty on worlds he doesn't play and acts like he knows everything and it's time for a reality check :p

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the original idea was a trolly post about Al Murph off a random idea I had whilst post in the Obey skype chat. I just needed a few more guys to make up the rest of the spots. You were one of those dudes, though I will admit I chose you because I knew you couldn't take a joke. Everyone else I mentioned, to be fair to them, they can all take a dig at them.

I still can't believe how hard I destroyed you in one post where I wasn't even meaning to destroy you. Here I thought that "Lions Don't Lose Sleep, Over The Opinions Of Sheep; On The Road To The Riches, Money Sticking To My Cleats."

At least live up to the words of your own signature mate.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You didn't destroy anything mate - I just don't take your shit xD

and it's 9pm rn so who's sleeping? iirc it's 2am for you.... so who's losing sleep over opinions :eek:

I do live up to the words of my sig & i'll sleep like a baby tn after drinking my glass of your tears from me exposing you as a shitty duke, a shitty player AND a shitty person....

I mean to make mental health jokes.....

I'm feeling kind of bad now because obviously I've inflicted some mental damage onto you.

After your crusade about RL insults? You're a liar & a hypocrite and nothing more.

Jog On :p

DeletedUser

You didn't destroy anything mate - I just don't take your shit xD

and it's 9pm rn so who's sleeping? iirc it's 1am for you.... so who's losing sleep over opinions :eek:

I do live up to the words of my sig & i'll sleep like a baby tn after drinking my glass of your tears from me exposing you as a shitty duke, a shitty player AND a shitty person....

I mean to make mental health jokes.....

After your crusade about RL insults? You're a liar & a hypocrite and nothing more.

Actually it is 2:20am. I usually sleep at 3-4am though.

I just don't, for the life of me, get where you have exposed me. You have told everyone that I have won a world as a leader, that I got a multitude of looters in W93 and that I don't like people throwing RL insults. These I guess are all true, but how is that supposed to make me shed tears to put in that glass of yours?

I mean, how is that supposed to be a bash on your mental health, other than to say that my posts have gotten into your head and made you stop thinking straight? This is what I mean. I don't know you personally. I think we've had about ten lines of conversation outside the public forums together, granted they probably weren't the best ones but I don't know you well enough personally to say anything about you.

I'm a shitty person? Knew we would get somewhere like here eventually. You've lost the plot mate and with it my willingness to banter with you has died. I think you need to go to bed to be honest, sleep on it and realise you just got trolled and should have left it. Night Chris.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Actually it is 2:20am. I usually sleep at 3-4am though.

I just don't, for the life of me, get where you have exposed me. You have told everyone that I have won a world as a leader, that I got a multitude of looters in W93 and that I don't like people throwing RL insults. These I guess are all true, but how is that supposed to make me shed tears to put in that glass of yours?

I mean, how is that supposed to be a bash on your mental health, other than to say that my posts have gotten into your head and made you stop thinking straight? This is what I mean. I don't know you personally. I think we've had about ten lines of conversation outside the public forums together, granted they probably weren't the best ones but I don't know you well enough personally to say anything about you.

I'm a shitty person? Knew we would get somewhere like here eventually. You've lost the plot mate and with it my willingness to banter with you has died. I think you need to go to bed to be honest, sleep on it and realise you just got trolled and should have left it. Night Chris.

no I told people you lead from the back like a coward, you skipped OPs to farm looters while your tribemates fought & then I just showed you claiming to have damaged me mentally.... well if anything I'm much stronger coming out of this :D and if you can't see why you're a shitty person for saying that well..... I've tried.

Im not going to bed lol but I guess you must be off.... I know your job starts early :D

I didn't get trolled - you were just an higher than mighty as usual and this time someone stood up to you with facts so you attacked me personally lol

Go to bed before it gets worse for you Dylan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

no ones expecting top 10.... but 700k .... really? LOL someone spent too much farting around in skype chats me thinks :x

To be honest when I lead I barely play in the same time as there are more important things to do if time is limited to few hours a day. Though I have huge respect for leaders who manage good tribes while maintaining top accounts.

Chris you might think you're a better player than DA but you don't fit certain tribes, skills and activity is not everything, you definitely didn't fit OBEY and DA is. I like you Chris cause you can be a good and fun guy but then you can flip and be the opposite. You obviously can't take a bit of sarcasm and trolling and instead of replying with something funny and smart to shut DA up you got pulled yourself into an argument that is not adding anything good to your reputation. I was to nominate either you Al or DA as forum personality and I picked DA as he is simply better and more classy with his trolling.

In my opinion trolls should be loved not argued with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Dear
To

To be honest when I lead I barely play, there are more important things if time is limited. Though I have huge respect for leaders who manage good tribes while maintaining top accounts.

Having most recently seriously played w93 & w97 I've really developed a strong idea of what I think a good leader is. To me a good leader leads from the front (or as near it as possible) & doesn't need to impose strict rules & regulations on their tribe nor hold the hands of their members throughout the world. A good leader can collect a good group of individual accounts that play well together and guide them to success while maintaining their own account. A good leader isn't afraid to make sacrifices & puts their duty before the social side of the tribe. If i'm being honest; I fail to see those qualities in DA & even you yourself are missing a fair few of those requirements to be considered a 'good leader' in my opinion.

Maybe I just have high expectations & I realize more important things happen irl and in game but I see no reason for you to slack off to 'lead' - if you can't at the bare minimum find a decent coplayer what does that say about your commitment to your tribe or your account. In my opinion dukes who do that are riding off the success of their tribes better players & are not in fact good leaders.

just my 2 cents.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

To be honest when I lead I barely play in the same time as there are more important things to do if time is limited to few hours a day. Though I have huge respect for leaders who manage good tribes while maintaining top accounts.

Chris you might think you're a better player than DA but you don't fit certain tribes, skills and activity is not everything, you definitely didn't fit OBEY and DA is. I like you Chris cause you can be a good and fun guy but then you can flip and be the opposite. You obviously can't take a bit of sarcasm and trolling and instead of replying with something funny and smart to shut DA up you got pulled yourself into an argument that is not adding anything good to your reputation. I was to nominate either you Al or DA as forum personality and I picked DA as he is simply better and more classy with his trolling.

In my opinion trolls should be loved not argued with.

since you've editted since I posted I will reply to this. I can take sarcasm and trolling - just DA is not a troll. He carries himself with a higher than mighty attitude when in fact he is not really that good. Then he further goes around "trolling" if you call it that by insulting people & yet can't take any swings back his way. I would never reply something funny to DA because my intention was not to troll him :p Just prove he was a salty Liar & a hypocrite ..... which I did.

I did get drawn into an argument that 'lowers my reputation' and I probably shouldn't have but let me tell you why I could care less. Why should I stand by and let someone slander me? If you knew any history between me & DA you'd know that post was made to enact a response and he used multiple sly digs at me because we have a strong dislike for each other.... so no he's not a troll.... he's a proven liar and just too afraid to back up his initial words;) I could give less of a shit about my reputation - I post for the enjoyment of the community - the majority of which enjoys my postings... and when someone who is not my friend by any means insults me - I have the right to defend yourself & I will. If you don't like that I'm destroying your weak little dog you should keep him on a tighter leash nest :p

Thank god I didn't stick around in OBEY - I hear nothing but horror stories tbh :x I honestly had a lot of hope for OBEY initially.... but the members you picked up later, the new council.... blehhhhhh.... reminds me of regime .... and we all know what happened to them :D I hope you have better luck but I'm rooting for WET/Spyker lol

I know you tried to make it this PC friendly happy safe space and I understand why I didn't fit in because I speak my mind and snowflakes like DA don't like that but atleast I'm honest about my views unlike some people.

TL;DR DA is not a friend nor a troll and is a liar....Case closed.

EDIT: wrong tribe name lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

My dog, horror stories, liar .... I don't know what you've been drinking of late that made you believe you are the free speech fighter where you are the rude snowflake that melts every time someone pushes your little red button.

You can't handle criticism well, and it's even harder to handling the truth, you are trying hard for the nomination, one glimpse on w97 to confirm it. There is nothing wrong with going for the award until you start pretending you are not playing a humble and decent bloke that you are obviously not.

Hope you will get the award so it won't happen again next year, I prefer quality posters with sense of humour and some authenticity.