The coalition vs S-Rank

DeletedUser121451

No insult was made, a question was posed to you
Ow, that was a genuine question and not a rhetorical snipe at my implied lacking mental abilities? Then let me answer: yes, I do ever read before posting. Thank you for your heartfelt concern about my forum etiquette. (If this sounds sarcastic, it shouldn't, because your question wasn't either.)
That just leaves "at least you're trying" as a belittling snipe. Which I find to be an insult, could be that we have different definitions.

I have no idea what irony you are talking about. But I don't care to get dragged into the juvenile back and forth 98% of this forum engages in. I just wanted to say that I don't think it's fair to comment on the aftermath of a war you chose to back away from at its start, that is all.
No need to assault a person's character, even though that's the most popular passtime around these parts. You had your reasons to leave, I have my reasons to say you shouldn't call people names and demonize their decisions while you actively chose to back out yourself. (Which doesn't say anything about your decision to do so, just about it being hypocritical to talk about other people's decisions concerning that same war in that way. That's like dumping your girlfriend when she's pregnant, and then criticizing her parenting decisions.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118428

Ow, that was a genuine question and not a rhetorical snipe at my implied lacking mental abilities? Then let me answer: yes, I do ever read before posting. Thank you for your heartfelt concern about my forum etiquette. (If this sounds sarcastic, it shouldn't, because your question wasn't either.)
That just leaves "at least you're trying" as a belittling snipe. Which I find to be an insult, could be that we have different definitions.

I have no idea what irony you are talking about. But I don't care to get dragged into the juvenile back and forth 98% of this forum engages in. I just wanted to say that I don't think it's fair to comment on the aftermath of a war you chose to back away from at its start, that is all.
No need to assault a person's character, even though that's the most popular passtime around these parts. You had your reasons to leave, I have my reasons to say you shouldn't call people names and demonize their decisions while you actively chose to back out yourself. (Which doesn't say anything about your decision to do so, just about it being hypocritical to talk about other people's decisions concerning that same war in that way. That's like dumping your girlfriend when she's pregnant, and then criticizing her parenting decisions.)
Lol entropy's a pregnant single woman :D

DeletedUser121460

S-Rank and ~A~ dont take heed to whatever anyone says, you guys did what you felt was right at this point around. Mergers get stupid when the last few tribes start to merge to win. This Merge is not a win by any means, just a way for them to become stronger.

#letthehaterstalk

DeletedUser

Facts: Aegis has become stronger because of this merger.

Facts: Aegis is ahead of any other tribe at this point on map dominance .

Valour Khan

Facts: Aegis has become stronger because of this merger.

Facts: Aegis is ahead of any other tribe at this point on map dominance .

56958d1392369495t-you-dont-say.png

I hope the merge works out for everyone involved. The world is still young, plenty of time for large scale wars.

Quack

Reaction score
That's what happens after a Merge!
You get fat and your name goes from ~A~ to double ~AA~

Why bother fighting when you can just merge your enemies into yourself? Take a page out of ~A~ and S-Rank's book, and do that for every conflict you ever have. How could you ever lose when everyone wins???? ;)