Villages: 0
Global rank: 6198

AroTey

Global rank: 6248

xACEx

Global rank: 6296

DONT TELL ME U DONT WANT BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF PRIVILEGEs YOU WILL LOSE :confused::confused:

DeletedUser119333

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Gratz on rimming our most active and relavant players Alpha, you deserve being cocky, don't you?

ismail.kali

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Gratz on rimming our most active and relavant players Alpha, you deserve being cocky, don't you?
LOL if they arent active i dont know why they are in ur tribe...

but didnt say anything bad just reminding u to remove them lol

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Stat update from the last week (since the war started)... looks like ~sky~ and alpha are slowly pulling ahead :eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Alpha, ~Sky~
Side 2:
Tribes: BOOB, IPOD, IPODA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 24
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,627
Side 2: 110,459
Difference: 57,168

chart

DeletedUser121402

ARRR! nay yet! we want us 'smuch fun Alpha's been gettin with'em jiggly jewels

DeletedUser119333

ARRR! nay yet! we want us 'smuch fun Alpha's been gettin with'em jiggly jewels

Next time though don't launch nobles from that far away.. i mean if you do, you might not get able to get that single village you did, which was taken due to noble booster's luck, since it's 8ms gap( mezonis theeeeee legiiiiiiiit guy) was sniped.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Next time though don't launch nobles from that far away.. i mean if you do, you might not get able to get that single village you did, which was taken due to noble booster's luck, since it's 8ms gap( mezonis theeeeee legiiiiiiiit guy) was sniped.

Learn to snipe properly and kill more than 1 noble then dude
You can't call it lucky if we use the game features to our advantage
I'm sure you guys used some def buffs To help save villages.

DeletedUser119333

Learn to snipe properly and kill more than 1 noble then dude
You can't call it lucky if we use the game features to our advantage
I'm sure you guys used some def buffs To help save villages.

I never saw that coming.. "learn to snipe properly" towards me :p
It's ok though, you don't know me.. why should you have a clue, right?

Mezonis is not legit, i've been playing this game for 9 years now, i am aware of every kind of non legit script/program etc. so i know :)
Why don't you comment of that instead of just trying to show off? :)

hmmm... word o' advice... don tell a pirate how ta fire a cannon, when ye cannae even swing a knife

haha :) haha ok! :) ha :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118588

wow zoom thats a awful lot of talk for a guy ranked 93 in the war with no positive stats lol... just wait your turn and you will be rimmed as well .

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

Mezonis is not legit, i've been playing this game for 9 years now, i am aware of every kind of non legit script/program etc. so i know :)

haha :) haha ok! :) ha :) :)

I'm not on either side of this war nor can I comment on Mezonis this world really, but I did play w93 with Mezonis in his tribe. During this time I noticed absolutely nothing illegal being done by him. I even sat his acc one time & saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

Sometimes some people get really lucky with their timings and some are just really good at them. Mezonis is the latter and perhaps in this instance he enjoyed some of lady luck as well :p

By all means if you think he did wrongdoing report him ingame - but if he's not banned you'll just have to accept he's a better player than you I'm afraid :D But I really think you're being the boy who cried "not legit" on this one mate. :(

Essentially what I'm tryna say is not everyone better than you cheats :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Even a 8ms gap is snipable if you are good enough, admittedly it'd be more luck than judgment if I was able to snipe it. But that doesnt mean no one else can.

As someone stated above if you feel anyone is cheating then please put in a ticket. As I assure you now no one from our tribe is cheating, if we was to find anyone cheating we would remove them instantly. We do not condone that behaviour.

DeletedUser119333

Even a 8ms gap is snipable if you are good enough, admittedly it'd be more luck than judgment if I was able to snipe it. But that doesnt mean no one else can.

As someone stated above if you feel anyone is cheating then please put in a ticket. As I assure you now no one from our tribe is cheating, if we was to find anyone cheating we would remove them instantly. We do not condone that behaviour.

already told you i did snipe the second noble, troops werent enough and the last 2 hit the village for 72 or 73 loyalty if i recall right.
He is cheating, even if you wanna believe it or not :)

wow zoom thats a awful lot of talk for a guy ranked 93 in the war with no positive stats lol... just wait your turn and you will be rimmed as well .

yeah, i guess a guy nobling dead villages as i said earlier, could say a thing or two about me.
I only wish my cluster was next to yours, then you could have your chance to rim me :)

I'm not on either side of this war nor can I comment on Mezonis this world really, but I did play w93 with Mezonis in his tribe. During this time I noticed absolutely nothing illegal being done by him. I even sat his acc one time & saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

Sometimes some people get really lucky with their timings and some are just really good at them. Mezonis is the latter and perhaps in this instance he enjoyed some of lady luck as well :p

By all means if you think he did wrongdoing report him ingame - but if he's not banned you'll just have to accept he's a better player than you I'm afraid :D But I really think you're being the boy who cried "not legit" on this one mate. :(

Essentially what I'm tryna say is not everyone better than you cheats :p

Where did i mention he is better than me? Where did i mention he has done something i can't do? I sniped his 8 ms gap, i will snipe his 1 ms gap if need too.
All i am saying is he is cheating.. Is this the first time you've heard of players cheating and not getting banned? Oh..

"I even sat his acc one time & saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary."

Did you sat at his browser/pc too? :D

Last edited by a moderator: