Exposing Top 25 Players

DeletedUser1082

Not everyone with no ODA has used mule accounts. Some people get free villages when their tribemates go inactive, some merge with people they've met on the world and some just play their opponents so well they take their village without having to hit troops. It's a part of the game, deal with it.

DeletedUser104048

everyone in top 50 does it.. if you want to do anything about it, complain to inno, not here. It is techniqually boosting, but inno dont care.

Subscribe if you want a list with all top 25 people.

i dont get it, whats the weird part by not geting odd if you have a village for 30min?

DeletedUser116724

EVERYONE in the top 50? Are you having a laugh? Not even everyone in the top 10 does it.

Would you like to see my market reports? - zero profit

Would you like to see my clearing reports? - had to clear both caps

Even the rank two guy hasn’t boosted in any way.

DeletedUser116724

Incoming noble......may as well use your nuke on something?

Perhaps I’m wrong.

What about rank 4? Do you think I’m pushing? Is everyone above you cheating or getting vills gifted?

DeletedUser1082

Happy to help. Although, if you're not getting any profit in the market you're using it wrong, mule or not ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
again , it's not cheating

Have a nice day jealous people

How about quoting what I actually said:

who didn't completely cheat the spirit of the rules

There's a very key difference there. Loopholes that exploit the purpose of a rule, but not the wording and aren't actually punishable still break the spirit of a rule.

The only reason it's not bannable is because it isn't possible to prove intent. Mods can't prove you joined the world intending from day 1 to gift your village. That is the only reason it isn't bannable. Don't take my word for it though, I was just an Ingame Admin on two versions of TW for several years, what can I possibly know about the rules.

DeletedUser120425

again , it's not cheating

Have a nice day jealous people

I'm sorry, but are you stupid? Using proxxies/VPN's to create 5+ accounts to merge them together is cheating.
As for co-players making accounts to be swallowed by the account they will actively play, it may not be cheating yet but I'll push for it to become that way.
Sorry but if I was new to the game and played everyday since worlds opening, even competively competing in the farming area with everyone world wide, yet someone can make an account, not play overly-active, farm at a moderate or non-existence rate but can then swallow 1-5 accounts taking 0 losses, how is that fair?

If your not willing to help make this game more fair and new player friendly, you are the type of person who does not support TribalWars as a game and one of those who are waiting for it to die.

Sorry if we offended your stupidity for trying to come up with ways that make the game more fair and appealing to new players.

Or, more likely, your a shit player and without having access to these extremely unfair advantages would be rimmed at the start up of every world.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As for co-players making accounts to be swallowed by the account they will actively play, it may not be cheating yet but I'll push for it to become that way.

That'll likely always be allowed. I'm not saying it should be, but it's one of those things where since they can't prove intent they can't ban for it. Well, or at least they can't ban it on the basis of intent. They could say you can never co-play an account that contains villages you previously owned, that's the only way to ban it in a non-bias manner.

That though doesn't stop me from asking 10 friends to join and build me villages, it'd just prevent me from having them co-play me after I noble them. Better than nothing? Sure, but still not a perfect solution by any means.

DeletedUser120425

everyone in top 50 does it.. if you want to do anything about it, complain to inno, not here. It is techniqually boosting, but inno dont care.

Subscribe if you want a list with all top 25 people.
Unfortuantly Inno tend not to care too much when it comes to Support Tickets, like many other games and like in the past with TW, I have found it best to take to the externals and gain feedback/support on an idea. 1-10 players sending a Support Ticket is nothing, however if you can get the community involved and have a backing that can be viewed/argued, it allows for more to publicly see the issue and you have a much higher chance of it being implemented.

DeletedUser120425

That'll likely always be allowed. I'm not saying it should be, but it's one of those things where since they can't prove intent they can't ban for it. Well, or at least they can't ban it on the basis of intent. They could say you can never co-play an account that contains villages you previously owned, that's the only way to ban it in a non-bias manner.

That though doesn't stop me from asking 10 friends to join and build me villages, it'd just prevent me from having them co-play me after I noble them. Better than nothing? Sure, but still not a perfect solution by any means.

Yeah think I touched on it on a previous post, if it shows that the recently conquered village, the owner of that village's IP, is now on the conqueror's IP address then either remove that village form the player turning it barb or a % of player points.

Ofcourse co-players doing this could work around it by gifting to other tribe members they wont be co-playing etc, but I'd like to see something being done to deter this style of play. Yes, I have evn done this in the past, plenty of us have for years. However, we all talk about how the game is in its diein stages and due to major flaws in the game, anyone with experience can easily gain a massive advantage over newcomers.

Tbh Inno needs to look more into how to make the game friendlier for new players. The mentoring system they came out with ofcourse is a start, but even that isn't exactly helpful.

DeletedUser116724

I don't know what's funnier, yours talks here or the guys who are sending troops on barbs just to get the ploundered award

Well, let me see. I’m not gonna bother looking at the numbers, but I suspect lead plunder is around 5k? 6k? Somewhere there?

I believe if there were a **** measuring contest Like you think, we’d be looking at numbers in the region of 25-30k at least.

Most likely they have a grasp of math and realise it’s not a static 24 hour limit. A rolling limit means the person that micro-farms consistently will be always topping up to max, never losing hours of resources.....

DeletedUser120160

There are people with 12k points that haven't even recruited 5k units...

DeletedUser103748

Ridiculous. Not a single player in my tribe, to my knowledge, joined this world with a coplayer on another account.
I can say that with 100% certainty for all our players in the top 50, which is clearly a rank you've only ever aspired to, judging from your flagrant ignorance of the proceedings.

Give me a break with all this "holier than thou" crap. Not just from you, but from a lot of people in this thread.

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=11376685

You mean to tell me that this player, who was in your tribe, nuked and nobled another player and then merged with you, and that wasn't at all planned? You're sitting on rank 2 at 225 ODA because you did exactly this. That is just a fact.

How about the #1 account in your tribe? http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&id=11378409

27 ODA. :rolleyes:

To pretend that you're just good/better at the game than anyone else because of your rank right now is just absurd. Everyone who knows what they are doing, understands how the settings effect gameplay, and is playing competitively is using some form of this "build separate accounts and merge" strategy. To not do this is purposely playing with a handicap.

Is it unfortunate that this is how the game works? Maybe. Should it be this way? Probably not. But, the fact is this is the best play with the current rule set, and yes, many people do this. Own it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116724

Give me a break with all this "holier than thou" crap. Not just from you, but from a lot of people in this thread.

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=11376685

You mean to tell me that this player, who was in your tribe, nuked and nobled another player and then merged with you, and that wasn't at all planned? You're sitting on rank 2 at 225 ODA because you did exactly this. That is just a fact.

How about the #1 account in your tribe? http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&id=11378409

27 ODA. :rolleyes:

To pretend that you're just good/better at the game than anyone else because of your rank right now is just absurd. Everyone who knows what they are doing, understands how the settings effect gameplay, and is playing competitively is using some form of this "build separate accounts and merge" strategy. To not do this is purposely playing with a handicap.

Is it unfortunate that this is how the game works? Maybe. Should it be this way? Probably not. But, the fact is this is the best play with the current rule set, and yes, many people do this. Own it.

So because some players are doing it.....everyone top ranked is doing it?

I’ve recruited the 5k troops someone here was complaining about.

I have the clearing reports of the players I’ve nobled.

I haven’t profited from the market.

I AM better than you, not because I’m good (unbelievable amount of players out there WAY WAY better than me). But because you aren’t even interested in thinking HOW I grew faster than you. Or how others grew faster than you. Sure some of them are getting a little boost, but a lot of us aren’t. And you’d rather say EVERYONE is bending the spirit of the rules. You should be thinking, ‘well they’re not all cheating, so how are they doing it?’

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Make a worse argument. I challenge you to do so.

Five people joining on separate accounts and then merging together come nobles does not in any way make for a larger world. It makes for a smaller (in terms of accounts) world due to the accounts overwhelming power post-nobling and accelerated rate of growth allowing it to rim its neighbors who didn't completely cheat the spirit of the rules if not the letter of them.

Correct me if im wrong but it looks like your argument is that the world is smaller because merged players/accounts can clean up there area faster?
I would completely agree it'll make the world go faster. But if 1 account joined with his 2 co players that's 2 villages bigger than if they joined on a single account. Times that by however many people are doing it, i think makes a big difference to the actual size of the world.

DeletedUser120160

I AM better than you, not because I’m good (unbelievable amount of players out there WAY WAY better than me). But because you aren’t even interested in thinking HOW I grew faster than you. Or how others grew faster than you. Sure some of them are getting a little boost, but a lot of us aren’t. And you’d rather say EVERYONE is bending the spirit of the rules. You should be thinking, ‘well they’re not all cheating, so how are they doing it?’

Dude don't worry you are one of the few up there that looks legit lol

DeletedUser103748

You don't know what account I am playing, or if I am even playing, but yet you are aggressively assuming you ARE better than me at this game. If outgrowing someone on a limited haul world is a measure of skill... then you are not as skilled as me. I started 9 days after you, and if I compare my village to yours as it was after the same amount of time, my village is bigger. Awkward... but don't worry, I am not here to lecture you on how you're an inferior player and anything you say on the externals is irrelevant and incorrect because I can grow a village faster than you.

You are using anecdotal evidence to attack my argument which is based on logic, reasoning, and if you want hard numbers (because having 3 villages to start instead of 1 == 3X the growth, it's simple math). Whether or not you personally are using the "separate accounts then merge" strategy, that does not change the fact that as I said, many -- NOT ALL -- but many use this strategy. As I said, if you're not using it, you're not playing to your full potential. Regardless of how "skilled" you are at queuing resource pits.

DeletedUser116724

You don't know what account I am playing, or if I am even playing, but yet you are aggressively assuming you ARE better than me at this game. If outgrowing someone on a limited haul world is a measure of skill... then you are not as skilled as me. I started 9 days after you, and if I compare my village to yours as it was after the same amount of time, my village is bigger. Awkward... but don't worry, I am not here to lecture you on how you're an inferior player and anything you say on the externals is irrelevant and incorrect because I can grow a village faster than you.

You are using anecdotal evidence to attack my argument which is based on logic, reasoning, and if you want hard numbers (because having 3 villages to start instead of 1 == 3X the growth, it's simple math). Whether or not you personally are using the "separate accounts then merge" strategy, that does not change the fact that as I said, many -- NOT ALL -- but many use this strategy. As I said, if you're not using it, you're not playing to your full potential. Regardless of how "skilled" you are at queuing resource pits.

My apologies. I didn’t mean to attack you. It was more a general response to people saying EVERYONE in top 25 was cheating or pushing. You just happened to be the last one to respond. My bad