How to win a world. #KirksWay

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Can everyone please avoid bringing up Real Life things here? We cannot allow the posting of personal information or the like on the forums.

Also a note: if you post a quote that contains inappropriate language or other disallowed content, it's YOU who will be infracted for it, as it was YOU that decided to post it on the forums. It doesn't matter who posted it originally or where (unless it was in-game, but then you should report it in-game, not post it on the forums) - if the decision to bring into the forums were yours, then you're responsible for the post.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know the entire story here and I don't care to know , but one thing I did see was the fact that alot of players left Bugz and joined Para . If you think there is some sort of Justification to leave a tribe and attack the tribe you were in your delusional , a back stab is a back stab and it's Dishonorable . Innogames has no rule on it , so it's not cheating , but it's wrong and we all know it , it's just not right . I got nothing else to say , so go ahead and trash me all you want , but trash coming from Dishonorable players means nothing to me .

Mr. Cringer Pants

We all have the right to join whatever tribe we want, no ones a slave here you can't force anyone to stay

True but hitting someone behind is pretty dirty. Gives the attacking tribe a massive advantage on top of a morale hit to anyone left as food. I think that's Balian's overall point.

Balian is also known to jump tribes in past worlds but I think he is referring to betraying your mates and hitting them in a blind spot, unexpectedly. Which is bad mannered.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you join a new tribe are you obligated to coordinate and support your old mates? If your kicked from a tribe, except the person that kicked you.. do you expect for them to not hit you..?

blckdrgn1

What a bunch of snowflakes lol.

People leaving a tribe, joining a new tribe, attacking their old tribe, maybe spying before they left, etc, is all a very common and normal part of this kind of game. If these things upset you its simply because you did not prepare yourself for all possible outcomes, and thats no ones fault but your own.

#L2PLAY

There are always many signs before these things happen.

DeletedUser84793

People leaving a tribe, joining a new tribe, attacking their old tribe, maybe spying before they left, etc, is all a very common and normal part of this kind of game. If these things upset you its simply because you did not prepare yourself for all possible outcomes, and thats no ones fault but your own.

#L2PLAY

If your duke is a moron and cant speak normal to his tribe mates or to anyone else for that matter,their will be players that will leave and join another tribe and will attack.back regardless..their new home is what they will be loyal to...not the old tribe that didnt work.

I don't know the entire story here and I don't care to know , but one thing I did see was the fact that alot of players left Bugz and joined Para . If you think there is some sort of Justification to leave a tribe and attack the tribe you were in your delusional , a back stab is a back stab and it's Dishonorable . Innogames has no rule on it , so it's not cheating , but it's wrong and we all know it , it's just not right . I got nothing else to say , so go ahead and trash me all you want , but trash coming from Dishonorable players means nothing to me .

it depends on the situation..if a player has good reason to leave he has that right and if he join a new tribe who has the same problem as far as the player had with their duke..attacking the old tribe is fair game i say..its not dis loyal to his old mates..they can leave or be stuck in hell..its their choice..i would not put up with a duke who insult players and other tribes on a daily bases...hell yea i would attack and anyone thats defending the duke..o_O

ALL PLAYERS AND OTHER TRIBES AND THEIR PLAYERS OF THE WORLD DESERVES RESPECT REGARDLESS...

Personal insults to others just because your a duke does not fly...it's not cool and no one will or should follow that if they had any brains.

when i run my tribe if a player didnt want to follow me and wants to leave..i always say i wish you the very best and take care..i never call them names or insult them personally..when one of my players screws up or didnt do something right..i try to teach them in a positive way..not demand anything or threaten them or insult them..i work with them..and if i had to dismiss some one..i always say thanks for everything but its not working out..give reason and say take care..done! thats how you act..players needs to be a bit more professional if their gonna lead..if not they dont need to be leaders..thats my thoughts on it.

and one more thing...if their not in your tribe..its all fair game! go for the kill and secure your region i say...if i have loyalty to some one its my personal choice if i want to attack or not..but if i did..its because they was not in my tribe! tribe comes first before anything...that's the rule of thumb! its not dis loyal to attack a tribe you use to be in..its dis loyal if you dont to your new tribe thats your in if its needed. this is TW tribal wars..its not solo lets hug everyone day...lolo_O

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

#L2PLAY

I agree if your a good leader and ultimately a good person in other people eyes than most of noted things are less likely to happen. When I make a tribe I hardly ever see players trying to spy, back stab etc and if it does happen it's dealt with accordingly. If half of your tribe leaves you can't blame the player, blame leadership especially if it's a premade

Mr. Cringer Pants

I've left tribes due to leadership issues and still had friends in the old tribe and ended up fighting old mates. We were still friendly during the process and it was never considered a "problem". It's not being a snowflake, it's being a good mannered player. Being a team player and showing the network you can be trustworthy is something to be considered over the course of a world or multiple worlds.

If you are known to just tribe hop and 'betray' your mates at the first sign of conflic, a lot of high quality late/end game dukes simply don't wish to take the risk when you own 500+ villages for example and ruin an entire world worth of work. BuGz is known for collapsing due to leadership issues, so this is more of a generalized statement.

I've personally had my leadership betray a tribe to join another ranking tribe multiple times before. One instance was when they left us to join rank 1 even though we were rank 2. We were also even in the war but they simply wanted a quick win and safer home, thinking the grass was greener. Later on in the world, they collapsed and in all the instances every other tribe in the world capitalized and left anyone that were tribe hoppers or betrayers to get rimmed in mid/late game. I know for a fact Balian's account has had issues with tribe hopping and it didn't turn out well for the account.

My point is not about being a snowflake, it's about earning trust with other tribes worldwide. We all need to sit back and wait to see what happens to Para and if these actions are considered by the rest of the world as unacceptable for the w100 political landscape. Only time will tell(and skype (giggle))

Word of advice, consider the long-term ramifications of your actions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

I've left tribes due to leadership issues and still had friends in the old tribe and ended up fighting old mates. We were still friendly during the process and it was never considered a "problem". It's not being a snowflake, it's being a good mannered player. Being a team player and showing the network you can be trustworthy is something to be considered over the course of a world or multiple worlds.

If you are known to just tribe hop and 'betray' your mates at the first sign of conflic, a lot of high quality late/end game dukes simply don't wish to take the risk when you own 500+ villages for example and ruin an entire world worth of work. BuGz is known for collapsing due to leadership issues, so this is more of a generalized statement.

I've personally had my leadership betray a tribe to join another ranking tribe multiple times before. One instance was when they left us to join rank 1 even though we were rank 2. We were also even in the war but they simply wanted a quick win and safer home, thinking the grass was greener. Later on in the world, they collapsed and in all the instances every other tribe in the world capitalized and left anyone that were tribe hoppers or betrayers to get rimmed in mid/late game. I know for a fact Balian's account has had issues with tribe hopping and it didn't turn out well for the account.

My point is not about being a snowflake, it's about earning trust with other tribes worldwide. We all need to sit back and wait to see what happens to Para and if these actions are considered by the rest of the world as unacceptable for the w100 political landscape. Only time will tell.

Word of advice, consider the long-term ramifications of your actions.

This is so true...i have turned down certain players due to their past actions and their actions had nothing to do with me..i rather pass on some one who is a known shady player myself..so you are sooo correct in your comment..some players dont understand this..never forget the history or it will repeat its self...

DeletedUser84793

For example..when i had issues with the bunny tribe..i simply left the tribe..did i come on the externals and put them down or aired out their problems..no..i did not..but i tell ya will i ever follow those leaders again...nope! it wasnt that they were bad guys and really they had potentaul..but their strategy was short and sweet and i felt it was more like we were puppets while another tribe was pulling the strings..in the end bunny's collaps and it did not shock me..but will i ever follow them again nope! that was a one time deal right their..lol but i did not insult them or ran their name down.

DeletedUser84793

I am closing this thread, the attacks on Kirk got too personal and I don't think that's right. We're all here to have fun

i dont look at it as personal attacks..the way i see it, one is responsible for their actions if they said something..well it should be made public, if your words is shameful perhaps you should not say it to begin with...kirk made his bed he can lay in it. but as far as me goes its not personal...just speaking on how the guy leads and his relation with the people near to him. but yes i think its fair to end this thread..nothing is important here anyways. all is well.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont look at it as personal attacks..the way i see it, one is responsible for their actions if they said something..well it should be made public, if your words is shameful perhaps you should not say it to begin with...kirk made his bed he can lay in it. but as far as me goes its not personal...just speaking on how the guy leads and his relation with the people near to him. but yes i think its fair to end this thread..nothing is important here anyways. all is well.
Look man, this thread is closed.