How to win a world. #KirksWay

Mr. Cringer Pants

I just want to note there's nothing wrong at all with taking TW seriously.

True, I take it seriously. "Over aggressively" is a better term. Speaking about gaming in general here. There is no reason to flip out at anyone over a game.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
To a certain extent yes. If you take it so seriously that it is negatively impacting your real life, there's something wrong there. When a hobby becomes an unhealthy addiction its a problem.

True that.
I had loads of fun duking on W91, but I also went on vacation during, so I kinda felt forced to be on Skype during most of that vacation. It kinda ruined it for me... 10 day long vacation but everytime I went to do something Skype would be open on my phone >_< It's not as bad as it impacting your job or your relationship, though that has also happened in the past... But yeah;

It's a fun game, but it shouldn't have an impact on your RL.

DeletedUser84793

its true :)

its funny that YOU made a poll of whos better duke - brad or kirk then now you are saying that both of them are horrible... :rolleyes:

well let me clear that up..not saying their noobs..but what i am saying is they both have major issues..the poll was just to see what players around the world think on who was better..they both have different ability's brad is way better on diplomacy then kirk i think..but kirk is better at running a turtle tribe..it dont matter..both of them has other quality's that makes them better then the other..for me...i could care less really on both of them...they both has their flaws!o_O

DeletedUser84793

The poll might have been sarcastic :D

ding ding! what does he win bob? you are exactly correct..you see the poll was put up because it was only fitting to put both of these guys together to just see what people thought on who was better...they both have bad quality's and i wanted to see which one would dare win over the other...but in facts when you think of brad you think of kirk...they go hand in hand.:D

DeletedUser84793

True that.
I had loads of fun duking on W91, but I also went on vacation during, so I kinda felt forced to be on Skype during most of that vacation. It kinda ruined it for me... 10 day long vacation but everytime I went to do something Skype would be open on my phone >_< It's not as bad as it impacting your job or your relationship, though that has also happened in the past... But yeah;

Not sure if you know this but this is true..i once got a divorse over this game..she gave me a choice..her or you guys here in TW...I told her to pack up and leave...im more happy now.:cool: now i got a woman that dont care if i play..we make it work.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
when you think of a attention seeking turd and stealthy. they also go hand in hand..

shut down dale.. you would sell yr mother for a story..

DeletedUser57259

True that.

When I duked on 76 I made it clear that if I was playing TW when on vacation I'd probably be moving back in with my parents when I got home. The lads had my back. :D