Let's talk about K55

Mc Coys

Reaction score
I can be as active as I want. For the record I was active alot more than 1once or twice and I can get a load of people to vouch that.

I was sending circular mails out. I also was sorting out stuff within the tribes. So cut the fabricated crap. Your full of lies. You are a selfish person who thinks that every time you say something I have to jump and be there right away. No bloody way, i don't know what planet you are on. Your crazy! I never gave up on the people we had and I wasn't the one who wanted to destroy what we had, YOU DID.

You left so let's leave it as that because quite frankly I don't give 2 monkeys about this or you. What's happend has happend move on SILLY BOY

The internalling goes through leadership and council within Awake/Panda yet again you have no concern or matter over this. Get a life you are the most annoying person I've ever met on tribalwars. Who demands people? and then threatens? who does that let me guess - YOU DO!

Lastly say what you want you don't know me, you don't even know yourself you need to take a good luck in the mirror and then crack it!

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can be as active as I want. For the record I was active alot more than 1once or twice and I can get a load of people to vouch that.

I was sending circular mails out. I also was sorting out stuff within the tribes. So cut the fabricated crap. Your full of lies. You are a selfish person who thinks that every time you say something I have to jump and be there right away. No bloody way, i don't know what planet you are on. Your crazy! I never gave up on the people we had and I wasn't the one who wanted to destroy what we had, YOU DID.

You left so let's leave it as that because quite frankly I don't give 2 monkeys about this or you. What's happend has happend move on SILLY BOY

The internalling goes through leadership and council within Awake/Panda yet again you have no concern or matter over this. Get a life you are the most annoying person I've ever met on tribalwars. Who demands people? and then threatens? who does that let me guess - YOU DO!

Lastly say what you want you don't know me, you don't even know yourself you need to take a good luck in the mirror and then crack it!

I don’t even know what to say..
This makes me laugh so hard
«Demands and then threatens?» yeah sounds like me.
Again you go with this personal bs, just cut it, tw is tw and irl is irl, i dont need to tell you to go to the mirror and crack anything, you play like you do and I play like I do. I told my story and you chose to defend it,
All you had to do is to admit you wasnt active during our gametime together cause you were to busy with irl and w99, even ur best twfriend fcoroado said so, you failed to send alot of circles, in fact i needed to ask him to do it alot cause u werent there.
Rather calling me crazy and putting me in the bad spotlight for doing the right thing maybe in a bad choice, you can ask yourself why I did.. but look lets take a summary of what you say here;

1) You say im jealous of your tribe
2) you said I demanded and threaten //wait who did i threat?
3) you sorted things within the tribes (TRIBES) :/yeah, clearly u did not me.
4) You keep pulling the «I was active, and i can be as active as I want» without really understanding what im saying with being active // ironic when im stating that fact the most
5) I’m selfish & annoying // ask misery about that, thanks.
6) I’m crazy, obsessed & deluded of you // please.. you make this awkward. I left cause I was done with your crap and wanted to gather everything and fix the internals with you as a maybe council guy at best.

Well to be fair mate, I did demand things;
Forum activity, Discord activity and when you are the guy in charge but no commitment to any type of roles, what do you honestly expect? If we get a nap and u dont circle or update the tribe, it breaks and causes issues.

I made myself clear, dont change my story, set your own, even tho lying is not cool ;)

Hello

Snyper thanks for defending me :)

Captain you can say what you want about me I wasn’t gonna reply but now Snyper defended me I can’t leave him standing alone.

The story goes we mergered Fart and whatever their name was.
I told grenade the tribe was dying he didn’t believe me when I was in fart so I pushed a merge.
After merging me and captain were dukes.
Captain can say what he wants but he isn’t exactly a good duke he just spams a lot.
His 1st stack list where every tribe memeber was to send 50 stacks had say what 100 villages with 50 packets how the hell you expected that to work i dont know.
The reason I never told you anything was because I supected Their was a spy for awake and I knew you would blab it.
As regards to your hugs thing you basically had a hissy fit nothing else just a hissy fit.
You got upset because they got a villa it’s called diplomacy You don’t go omg it’s not sorted in 5 minutes let’s end the nap and hit them like you think you should...
The reason I removed your privileges was because you stepped down and you joined awake in causal 5 so I wondered if you were a spy and to be honest you irritated me a lot :p you remind me of final barrage......
You then left because that guy took 14 hours to reply to me after threatening a tribe we had diplomacy with and launch attacks on them.
Also no I didn’t disband it mozza did I the left the tribe before hand.
You can say what you about me but the reason I left was because I have about 5 hours free a day I do not have time to spend all day at work replying g to messages and answering questions I have a job that I enjoy then when I got home it’s constant questions.
I mean I get everyone wants to know what’s going on but guys I do have a life I got burnt out plus of a spy had found out what I had going on it would off wrecked a lot of plans lol
Also in my defence I was burnt out when w96 was 4,5 months old let alone now.
I think that’s about it anyway haven’t got time to check it so sorry I’m advance if it’s crap :D
that was not one villa, you gave away several, tbh your secrets did not help anyone either.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don’t even know what to say..
This makes me laugh so hard
«Demands and then threatens?» yeah sounds like me.
Again you go with this personal bs, just cut it, tw is tw and irl is irl, i dont need to tell you to go to the mirror and crack anything, you play like you do and I play like I do. I told my story and you chose to defend it,
All you had to do is to admit you wasnt active during our gametime together cause you were to busy with irl and w99, even ur best twfriend fcoroado said so, you failed to send alot of circles, in fact i needed to ask him to do it alot cause u werent there.
Rather calling me crazy and putting me in the bad spotlight for doing the right thing maybe in a bad choice, you can ask yourself why I did.. but look lets take a summary of what you say here;

1) You say im jealous of your tribe
2) you said I demanded and threaten //wait who did i threat?
3) you sorted things within the tribes (TRIBES) :/yeah, clearly u did not me.
4) You keep pulling the «I was active, and i can be as active as I want» without really understanding what im saying with being active // ironic when im stating that fact the most
5) I’m selfish & annoying // ask misery about that, thanks.
6) I’m crazy, obsessed & deluded of you // please.. you make this awkward. I left cause I was done with your crap and wanted to gather everything and fix the internals with you as a maybe council guy at best.

Well to be fair mate, I did demand things;
Forum activity, Discord activity and when you are the guy in charge but no commitment to any type of roles, what do you honestly expect? If we get a nap and u dont circle or update the tribe, it breaks and causes issues.

I made myself clear, dont change my story, set your own, even tho lying is not cool ;)

that was not one villa, you gave away several, tbh your secrets did not help anyone either.

It was one villa the other we got back from hugs?
Never said they did help anyone but my argument always goes never tell everyone in the tribe as loyalty isnt around anymore?
Also to be fair i had every single troop count off the tribe i deleted them as soon as i left?
Also you guys have a go at me for leaving the tribe ill admit i never had the free time to lead just noone else that could do it i stepped down and let mozza duke that is not an unfair statement.

Also as regards to the whole trying to undermine all the respect i have you can say ive lost a lot but anyone who knows me knows im loyal and trustworthy so you can say what ever you want but i havent done anything to proof im not a loyal fool :p

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Hahaha look at what you are writing. Your such a hypocrite and a liar. You firstly said that you didn't demand. Few paragraphs later you did demand... Just goes to show the filth and lies that run from your brain is shits and giggles.

I also don't need to ask anyone anything. Enjoy your fantasy world you are living in because one day there won't be one for you to fancy over.

Keep your fake story. I was active and always have been are you that childish and couldn't wait for me to come online? Did the dummy not fit? Shut up about activity jeez you act like a kid

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha look at what you are writing. Your such a hypocrite and a liar. You firstly said that you didn't demand. Few paragraphs later you did demand... Just goes to show the filth and lies that run from your brain is shits and giggles.

I also don't need to ask anyone anything. Enjoy your fantasy world you are living in because one day there won't be one for you to fancy over.

Keep your fake story. I was active and always have been are you that childish and couldn't wait for me to come online? Did the dummy not fit? Shut up about activity jeez you act like a kid

I demanded what you demanded, activity.
And you didnt deliver, i took action to it
It a huge difference between sitting and play with ur villa and play with the whole tribe, thought u knew better.. but it seems you do now
But i never demanded and threatnd.

Snyper Eyes

Fresh Stats:
Rank Name Information
1 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

2 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Snyper Eyes

Rank Name Information
1 Original Dunder Zubbis Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

2 New Generation Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

3 Awaken Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

4 Panda Purge Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

5 Rhythm Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

6 The Ascension Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

7 Odomanti Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

8 another Swede Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

9 Rhythmic Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

10 Life Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

11 NeverHeard Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

12 The Lucky 7 Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fresh Stats:
Rank Name Information
1 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

2 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

I'll noble Ally and Enemy don't worry. K55 belongs to me and my friend @TheDoctor.

DeletedUser121887

You will see when I noble you and your Tribe
I like this guy :p
Too much paragraphs to read :v Funny thing though ODZ is going against Koreans arent Koreans like superhumans when it comes to games they should be demolishing. T_T

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Too much paragraphs to read :v Funny thing though ODZ is going against Koreans arent Koreans like superhumans when it comes to games they should be demolishing. T_T
We will wait and see, time is our answer. Just bad for Koreans that they don't have me :/

blckdrgn1

Apparently you arent familiar with the swedes :)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Swedes are missing out some of their best players that are required to have a real chance of winning. Also the weather in Sweden is to good now when summer is here.

Altough its fun to have joined an account reacently, lets see how this war (and world) will end. Its seem to be a close call for now.