Let's talk about K55

Deleted User - 10017355

Anyone know how/why these groups got together the way they did? Who are the good guys and bad guys in this one? Anyone fighting injustices and holding up a noble cause? Or is this just a good ol' my sister tribes vs. your sister tribes?

One side is full of Koreans, take a guess.

DeletedUser122061

Anyone know how/why these groups got together the way they did? Who are the good guys and bad guys in this one? Anyone fighting injustices and holding up a noble cause? Or is this just a good ol' my sister tribes vs. your sister tribes?

There is really not much to it, we in ODZ & Swedes were surrounded by these so called Korean tribes (PHY, RHYTHM, ODO, VAMP mostly), since they were the biggest competitor in this area we started out an early war against them not knowing their full numbers - Upon recieving their numbers we got together with a few tribes that were already fighting them and started beating them down together. Awake and Misery have their own story that I'll let Midget tell, but yeah with some nice drama mixed in they pretty much joined on each sides and as a result we have this nice full out war on K55 ^^

Hope that answers most of the curiosities,
Mern / Mary Jane the 420th - ODZ

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AHH, where shall I begin..
Well,
My name is CaptainxMidget and I founded Misery yes..

In W99 I met up with Mc Coys / PRITCH and FCoroado (BLUE) as they seemed to be very nice and handling situations well, and I will say they actually do. In fact we liked each other so much that we decided to make a tribe together in W100, well.. Mc Coys had some guys and I had some guys and Who? from W99 also joined up with us due the fact that the group itself disbanded. Long story short

I am the founder of B.D.C / Rising / Nexus which was the start of it all, Mc Coys was the leader of B.D.C (cause you know.. he cant go with anything lower than the winning tribe / main tribe), Rising was ruled by my good time friend from W98 Synophrys and I ruled Nexus. There was a time and place were everything went well except when MC Coys started being way to inactive at reading mails, replying to mails, follow up on certain things as reading forum and be where the situation is.. He was the duke of the main tribe (keep that in mind).

I was the diplomat and doing all the internals in the tribe, I knew the most and I was active as much as I could which nearly was 24/7 except when I slept.. at early phase you don't need co play anyways so co-figure that I am not ALWAYS active myself but here is the deal:
When a MAIN tribe duke doesn't Circle the mails received to him to circle,
Don't change the diplomacy picture
Don't engage in the situations which was urgent and had to be on the fast call.. not everything can be delayed.
ALL Within 1 time a day, then we got ourselves a problem, which we did btw. Everyone wanted to join us as we were the big dogs in the yard and dare I say I was proud of it but the leadership lacks big-time. I can handle 1/3 tribes but when Synophrys left, I started having control of Rising and still Mc Coys was leading the main tribe. Our Structure, Our system was perfection but the
L A C K of I N A C T I V I T Y of our main tribe duke caused problems..

We had Alliance with FART as the start of it and NAP with YUG. It all went straight to the toilet as they hadn't updated the diplomacy picture
We had circle mails delivered but not circled or answered on which made me boggle my mind how Rising / Nexus members always wrote back but not B.D.C members..

And when the time was passing you cant just help yourself and you get angry. I have worked now 2/3 weeks with nearly everything and was very happy with my tribe-mates but all it ever lacked was the main leaders activity.

I sent out a Topic on forum, I wanted change.. I am going to DO the change as I know he is not active enough anyway to stand as the leader, He could fine be baron in my mind but a duke should be more active than the most of the guys.. he is the sole purpose of the foundation.. or was he? (clearly I was the one doing all the internals, all the diplomacy, all the forum cleaning, I even found up the names and did the profiles on it.. cause I wanted to do it, because I was active for it and it all felt special.)

I was done. Rank nr. 1 / 2 / 3 in the K, don't care, I know I can make it happen again cause all it needs if everything to be moved.. I made that Post, told my reason straight up and left with intentions as remaking the tribes as it already where (fyi. Pritch / Mc Coys wasn't there ofc cause, he isn't active anyways and by telling him to get off the high horse and do a leader change wouldn't he ever accept as I know he wants that big power) I left, created D.C.C (Death Crew Council) & D.C.C2 (Death Crew Council 2) and starting the move operation.. I had 50% of the tribe over and the 3-4 hours long chaos went straight to MC Coys favour, he came back and made a great hate-speech about me being the betrayer and backstabber for leaving and destroying the tribe, which made the people believe in cause you know.. why not believe the guy who you see rarely but yet can make a good speech if he has to.. B.D.C was also Rank 1 so leaving that spot is also way to scary. The situation itself was pretty sad for the players itself but it was either me or him at that point due the fact that he saw me as what he saw me and did not want whatsoever anything to do with me, which is fine in ONE hand. So B.D.C players went back to b.d.c and I went with NEXUS and some of rising. He created Panda with help and there went many of rising and some of nexus. I disbanded D.C.C2 and looked myself in the profile thinking.. what the hell did just happen;

1) I wanted change for the better of the tribe (it was HARSH decision which provoked them more to believe in Mc Coys than me
2) They all knew I was doing most of the things in the tribe and was the most active (yet somehow the power and points are much more tasty)
3) The path of friendship between Mc Coys & CaptainxMidget is gone.
4) Mc Coys change the profile bio to alot of things but took credit for all like he edited the B.D.C Profile from my name to his cousins name Peachy cause you know, they christened the as The Beat Down Clan, Not I.. Pritch, you smart smart guy.. B.D.C was founded in W96 by me, as the underdog tribe taking on Defy down south, and you think you created that? NAH..
5) He changed the tribe picture to many ironic things such as ''Kharma'' and so on.. then suddenly AWAKE
6) He copied my profile bio:
''A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea. For millions of years, human beings have been part of one tribe or another. A group needs only two things to be a tribe: a shared interest and a way to communicate''

that is a quote from my profile bio about his own tribes Awake & Panda which is ironic having when I had it from W98 and to the current worlds I've played in, the quotes are simply there as I never changed it and will always have them there, I'm not saying i'm the founder of that quote cause I took it from google, but come on Pritch.. you can do better than this.

Later I had my loyal subjects keep marching with me and in order for me to survive I needed to play dirty but also fair, which I am not proud of. I circled on fallen tribes about an opportunity for something great, explained who I was and simply what I wanted..

It was a circle mail of choice, no threats.. no mass recruiting only selected people I seeks goals with.. After some weeks D.C.C was a whole tribe with former nemesis players that really did not like each other but did after all cause what I learned is that you can always turn people into liking each other if they have the same goals and passion for things. It doesn't always work but in this case it worked perfectly fine. I had my council aswell, I never was a council guy but Co-figure the fact I like having some assistants and some roles filled I was MORE than happy.. in fact D.C.C was the best tribe I ever had produced (not statistically but internally and personally).

We were growing and we ended up having a war with ~se~ which Fart joined, and I knew that Awake / Panda was in reality war with them (fart) so i asked Grenade launcher the purpose of joining the war when they got other issues.. they said simply, we are here cause we are their allies. We went 7-0 before we really had beef with Fart as I was actually in my opinion being stupid considering to give them the same opportunity as I gave the others in the same way, to a tribe which was a well stabled tribe which didn't backfire but was very embarrassing, BUT then the Chaty chapter started..

Mc Coys was over and done with, he did not want anything to do with me, no family tribe, no diplomacy, no nothing.. He had other intentions which was merging into Odoman which again was a tribe but also merged with YUG. (Mc Coys hated Fart / Yug and wanted them gone and he merged with now Odoman which is half YUG / half Odoman origins)

Chaty and I talked together in what we should do considering our situation of war. We agreed on a merge, D.C.C w/ Fart in one all plan to buy time and grow but we knew from that point on D.C.C was the next chapter in Awakes food list after Fart so I needed to figure out a plan for us so I agreed a merge which I proposed WITH chaty on behalf of our tribes. It was settled and we merged,
Ironically something happened.. Grenade launcher which was suppose to be the third duke in that agreement but he didn't come.. already then I knew something was fishy cause I really thought it was settled.. but never mind that maybe he just changed his mind..
1 week I sat with Chaty and we had our council and I as the co-duke wanted his vision and if we are gonna do something, plan something.. he was just saying, wait for it.. I have something big.. you might not like it or he said for future coming ops, It will happen next week but nothing happened. the fact is, he was secretly planning his own survival and used the merge as shelter and how I know? Let me re paste my circle to the tribe-members on why I left GOML as that merge tribe was called:

''Hello,

Im officially leaving GOML, Chaty removed my privs again and he is clearly holding us in GOML for food as he can hide till he is ready to screw us over again, im done with this.

I have seen:

-D.C.C members getting treated UNFAIRLY
-HUGS getting free villages from us with no reward
-No operations yet so much promises
-Only secrets that he wont say, not even to his CO DUKE
-He took Troop count on everyone and has been writing it up in his book, not in council forum and has not been used FOR US but rather probably soon against us. He hasnt wrote up his own troop count either, never.

A staged merge to benefit himself, taking my privs away (when i stepped down, people wanted me to step up and i did but he did not accept) and gave it back as baron then removed it again.

Im done with this bs and im leaving and gathering my tribe again. My PAs, Bugz leader and GOML 1 and 2 is noticed, questions can be asked to me.. thanks.

Cheers,
CxM''

During the time we were talking to bugz for a future diplomacy and I had contacts with Kirk which was also saying that the merge should happen which I listened to..
1 min after I left, chaty disbanded the tribe and everyone was tribe-less which he did all on his own. His actions made everyone pissed and even the guys from fart that joined with his trust they was shocked. Surely he had 2 / 3 that didn't like me at all and I assume he talked more to them then they did to me but I was a man of my word and said simply that they are welcome in Misery if feeling so. Most of them joined, some joined bugz and Chaty ALSO joined bugz which surprisingly shocked me but as I know Kirk he would not have been pulling any triggers as he is a sneaky player after all.

Hello Chaty, how are you in Para.?

I left and created Misery as it was just to sweet name for the whole world to see that we are done with the bs, it's time to be serious. I gathered my people and we were one again, including merging with ~se~ as the war was not in reality a war anymore considering we merge with fart, created goml and had them as allies.

Misery was born and we started our own thing.

Like many of you guys know, everyone has their people to talk to at all times, I had only a few considering my former tribe-mates weren't playing or I in reality had them already in my tribe but I have come across many cool players that I talked to and so be that Mern was my PA at that point, knew everything that was going on as I talked to him everyday.

2/3 weeks later I received a MAIL from Unknown that Mc Coys is launching and OP against me as he wanted me gone, and we was prepared.. from that point on, awake was our official enemy, not only that due the issues with hugs we had also them on our line which was a suicide where we stood.. bugz was at war with para and we had to look for our plans and alternatives..

After some time we came across agreements and such which was our statement call to prepare for awake and when Awake broke the nap against ODZ, they came to us and said simply.. are you ready? Who aren't ready to fight Awake, I mean.. we were food for them anyways, they failed their op against us with gaining 0 villas. We received a massive OD boost up on the rankings and when the war was declared, we joined ODZ to fight awake and the koreans.

When I joined the war, some of the former tribe-mates I had in Awake (former B.D.C / Rising / nexus) members came to me and said why? Well, you guys had it coming when planning ops on the so called betrayer, but at the same time like I told many of them.

''I don't care about Mc Coys, I care about my former mates as I want them not to die cause of a choice they took

Who to join-> CaptainxMidget or Mc Coys

I feel bad for you and I want to make things right, and when I say make things right is that.. When you want, IF you want.. you are welcome in my tribe. Why? Cause you are a orgin of the existence.

I was the creator of B.D.C / Rising / Nexus.
I left due leadership issues
The leader in Awake ignores and hates me
Now we are at war
--
I only have one choice and that's to burn down what I once created.. Ironic isn't it? Well, that doesn't mean I want you guys to burn with it..

I miss my former tribemates, so yeah..

I know you are with Mc Coys and I respect that, and have no issue seeing that. Just wanted to be real.''

That is how I treat my former tribe-mates, they can take it or leave it.. all in all it is not refugee when it is story behind and quite frankly to be damn serious..
Over the last week Mc Coys has been rimming his own players to boost himself up, how I know? I know when the players comes to me and tells me that they took the wrong choice when they are rimming their pa's which was Orgin players of the tribe to fill more spots for the guys with more points, from other tribes. Well thats his play style not mine,
I learned in W99 that he mass recruits and does everything to gain points.. nearly much as Points over troops but sinking that low by nobling our former tribemates or his current tribemates WITHOUT a legit good reason makes me mad, cause in all honesty.. the reason for telling the story is plain gossip for you guys to see but in my mind i couldn't care less about him as I am happy in Misery and haven't been more happy since idk.. W96 under Apex.
It's TW, I give my guys another chance.. some has blew the chance.. some still has it. Awake / Panda is falling apart and that's not a lie, the war is ugly and was fair.. but the difference between I and Mc Coys are many things but war wise, and as being the underdog tribe.. I am the one going to burn down what I created, with or without my former tribemates.. May you rise as the phoenix in other worlds but this one will get ugly and you gonna witness it Pritchy, remember when you invited me to C5 and I asked why you wanted me here, oh yeah.. you dismissed me cause you take 1 world as all worlds, your own illusion of betrayal is unique but I see what you feel in one hand but in the other you made this on yourself. Thinking you are the greater then everyone else, when those who work hard doesn't get seen cause you want the power on your own. In fact, If I knew I was just as inactive as you and someone would tell me it, I would given them the right to show for the passion they do, that's the difference.

Hope you all enjoyed the story and now the war is showing like this:Untitled.png

I will enjoy every second of this war, as it means so much for the story of Both Awake & Misery but at the same time Koreans and Swedes.

Good luck every player in this war.
Today's tip: Do not Co-Duke, it not worth it any possible way.

-CxM

Last edited:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dude you really gotta shorten your posts I read like 20 words in all. Skimmed through only because I saw chatys name mentioned, great dedication though

DeletedUser121413

From what I read, like most leader in this world, McCoys is poor leader. So many premades but no solid leadership.

--G--

From what I read, like most leader in this world, McCoys is poor leader. So many premades but no solid leadership.
It was fun beating him on 95 when he had a rank 1 tribe and my tribe with 15 members won the war 120+ : 4

Snyper Eyes

Nice story Capt... you forgot something about Chaty though...he didnt just hide things from you, He got intel from our alliance, told us the op was in 1 week, then 1 week later he says its next week again. And also he hid things from everyone, Chaty and I talked EVERY day up until he reformed GOML and then he stopped talking to me (Yeah, I went to Puerto Rico on Vacation but he didnt talk to me at all when I reached out for answers)
Chaty also Claims he didnt disband GOML, he told me he left hours before it got disbanded.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice story Capt... you forgot something about Chaty though...he didnt just hide things from you, He got intel from our alliance, told us the op was in 1 week, then 1 week later he says its next week again. And also he hid things from everyone, Chaty and I talked EVERY day up until he reformed GOML and then he stopped talking to me (Yeah, I went to Puerto Rico on Vacation but he didnt talk to me at all when I reached out for answers)
Chaty also Claims he didnt disband GOML, he told me he left hours before it got disbanded.
Funny how he ''left'' when I left minutes before he disbanded GOML xD
He was the only duke as he removed my privs

Screenshot_20180625-134223.png

Last edited:

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Well done on the essay about me :) this hasn't been the first either. Guess you are bothered about me after all (Captainxmidget) who recently changed his game name. You was deluded and obsessed with me.

When we did have the 3 tribes at the beginning you were claiming i was inactive? Ask tribalwars team if I was, please don't make such lies and fabricated crap about something that most of it isn't true. You wanted me glued to you at the very second you said something. You demanded me around like a lap dog. You made decisions on your own without asking the council. You had serious issues and yet you are still jealous of Awake and Panda. You did this! you left and wanted something more and the fact that you didn't want to discuss about it was pure disgusting on your part. Now you are feeling it. Guaranteed you be rimmed before me so enjoy wasting your time on world 100

By the way do I look inactive? you need to fix up and get a life and remember people have lives to live. What happends within Awake and Panda has none of your concern or business.

Nice story when the facts were not even made properly. False talks will not get you anywhere. Your running scared to other tribes all the time.

Leprecon

Well @Willow the Wisp I did offer you peace an NAP but you refused it and made a sly attempt to hurt me in mail. Your own stubbornness is your weakness :)

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello

Funny how he ''left'' when I left minutes before he disbanded GOML xD
He was the only duke as he removed my privs

View attachment 1874
Snyper thanks for defending me :)

Captain you can say what you want about me I wasn’t gonna reply but now Snyper defended me I can’t leave him standing alone.

The story goes we mergered Fart and whatever their name was.
I told grenade the tribe was dying he didn’t believe me when I was in fart so I pushed a merge.
After merging me and captain were dukes.
Captain can say what he wants but he isn’t exactly a good duke he just spams a lot.
His 1st stack list where every tribe memeber was to send 50 stacks had say what 100 villages with 50 packets how the hell you expected that to work i dont know.
The reason I never told you anything was because I supected Their was a spy for awake and I knew you would blab it.
As regards to your hugs thing you basically had a hissy fit nothing else just a hissy fit.
You got upset because they got a villa it’s called diplomacy You don’t go omg it’s not sorted in 5 minutes let’s end the nap and hit them like you think you should...
The reason I removed your privileges was because you stepped down and you joined awake in causal 5 so I wondered if you were a spy and to be honest you irritated me a lot :p you remind me of final barrage......
You then left because that guy took 14 hours to reply to me after threatening a tribe we had diplomacy with and launch attacks on them.
Also no I didn’t disband it mozza did I the left the tribe before hand.
You can say what you about me but the reason I left was because I have about 5 hours free a day I do not have time to spend all day at work replying g to messages and answering questions I have a job that I enjoy then when I got home it’s constant questions.
I mean I get everyone wants to know what’s going on but guys I do have a life I got burnt out plus of a spy had found out what I had going on it would off wrecked a lot of plans lol
Also in my defence I was burnt out when w96 was 4,5 months old let alone now.
I think that’s about it anyway haven’t got time to check it so sorry I’m advance if it’s crap :D

Snyper Eyes

Hello

Snyper thanks for defending me :)

Captain you can say what you want about me I wasn’t gonna reply but now Snyper defended me I can’t leave him standing alone.

The story goes we mergered Fart and whatever their name was.
I told grenade the tribe was dying he didn’t believe me when I was in fart so I pushed a merge.
After merging me and captain were dukes.
Captain can say what he wants but he isn’t exactly a good duke he just spams a lot.
His 1st stack list where every tribe memeber was to send 50 stacks had say what 100 villages with 50 packets how the hell you expected that to work i dont know.
The reason I never told you anything was because I supected Their was a spy for awake and I knew you would blab it.
As regards to your hugs thing you basically had a hissy fit nothing else just a hissy fit.
You got upset because they got a villa it’s called diplomacy You don’t go omg it’s not sorted in 5 minutes let’s end the nap and hit them like you think you should...
The reason I removed your privileges was because you stepped down and you joined awake in causal 5 so I wondered if you were a spy and to be honest you irritated me a lot :p you remind me of final barrage......
You then left because that guy took 14 hours to reply to me after threatening a tribe we had diplomacy with and launch attacks on them.
Also no I didn’t disband it mozza did I the left the tribe before hand.
You can say what you about me but the reason I left was because I have about 5 hours free a day I do not have time to spend all day at work replying g to messages and answering questions I have a job that I enjoy then when I got home it’s constant questions.
I mean I get everyone wants to know what’s going on but guys I do have a life I got burnt out plus of a spy had found out what I had going on it would off wrecked a lot of plans lol
Also in my defence I was burnt out when w96 was 4,5 months old let alone now.
I think that’s about it anyway haven’t got time to check it so sorry I’m advance if it’s crap :D
So why the constant backstab and tribe jumping then? *Backstab and tribe hopping is what it looks like you are doing to me at least :)*
The list:
-Started world in GOML
-Merged into FART
-Merged to reform GOML
-Leaves GOML (or disband... I'm still a little unclear lol)
-Few days tribeless
-Joins BUGZ
-PARA declares on BUGZ *Seen as a Backstab*
-Joins PARA days after war was declared (from my knowledge)

Tribe Changes: 7
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None - GOML 26th April 2018 - 23:04:04 0
GOML - TSS 24th May 2018 - 17:03:50 22,706
TSS - GOML 04th June 2018 - 13:03:54 42,851
GOML - None 10th June 2018 - 13:03:48 57,958
None - BUG2 12th June 2018 - 14:03:49 60,304
BUG2 - BUGZ 14th June 2018 - 10:03:34 76,521
BUGZ - Para! 16th June 2018 - 22:03:31 77,755
TSS = FART *Tribe name was changed*

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
E3F0D512-BC8B-4906-9E36-A97A77D52BC3.png C3169108-2C58-4CBB-BD58-BE932D5C25A1.png 8BC73EB7-72F3-48F9-9BE1-4BE8AEBEBD76.png 62C8F06B-74F0-4A56-9BCA-8220FB83DAAC.jpeg 8A025386-103D-4EA0-9C6F-0910A74AD157.jpeg
Well @Willow the Wisp I did offer you peace an NAP but you refused it and made a sly attempt to hurt me in mail. Your own stubbornness is your weakness :)

Haha, ofc I refuse it
I won’t talk to you anymore as you will find a way to get me banned if I do. You aren’t the type of guy I would have cracked jokes with or even would have gone to parties with..

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done on the essay about me :) this hasn't been the first either. Guess you are bothered about me after all (Captainxmidget) who recently changed his game name. You was deluded and obsessed with me.

When we did have the 3 tribes at the beginning you were claiming i was inactive? Ask tribalwars team if I was, please don't make such lies and fabricated crap about something that most of it isn't true. You wanted me glued to you at the very second you said something. You demanded me around like a lap dog. You made decisions on your own without asking the council. You had serious issues and yet you are still jealous of Awake and Panda. You did this! you left and wanted something more and the fact that you didn't want to discuss about it was pure disgusting on your part. Now you are feeling it. Guaranteed you be rimmed before me so enjoy wasting your time on world 100

By the way do I look inactive? you need to fix up and get a life and remember people have lives to live. What happends within Awake and Panda has none of your concern or business.

Nice story when the facts were not even made properly. False talks will not get you anywhere. Your running scared to other tribes all the time.

Way to go defending your former actions Pritchy;
~Being in discord 1 or 2 times a day doesn’t make you active.
~Taking over 24H to read a circle of a coduke doesn’t make you helpful.
~Avoiding circling outside politics causes problems but when someone cleans up your mess you don’t care anyways.
~Why would i be jealous, cause you were nr. 1? I was there too, the only one who is deluded is you rimming your own tribemembers to survive longer and having PAs angry, you know.. it’s a reason why people turn on you pritch.. not because you are a bad guy but when someone tells you there is a problem (with you), you avoid solving it. On our discord I took it up with you, yeah ofc u get demanded like a lap dog when you can’t even log on to read a mail. That issue involves everything I ever said about you.

I haven’t really publicy gone out talking about you, only ur inactivity before u changed to Awake, and if i’m lying with my story and being obsessed, then your sideways of it is even better. You aren’t so sweet and innocent as you potray yourself. i would most likely agree with klaustrophobie that WE HAD an issue and i could have solved it better but I know how you are so it would not have worked.

If i die before you I will stand proud cause I know what I’ve done and 6-9 after your 3rd op, not to mention the small op against us before we joined. We are so small that you should be ashamed of yourself for even saying that im wasting my time or we are wasting our time, in fact im proving my point as a underdog tribe leader, fighting against a tribe which consist of a much more firepower but thats all you are.. just a big firepower.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So why the constant backstab and tribe jumping then? *Backstab and tribe hopping is what it looks like you are doing to me at least :)*
The list:
-Started world in GOML
-Merged into FART
-Merged to reform GOML
-Leaves GOML (or disband... I'm still a little unclear lol)
-Few days tribeless
-Joins BUGZ
-PARA declares on BUGZ *Seen as a Backstab*
-Joins PARA days after war was declared (from my knowledge)

Tribe Changes: 7
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None - GOML 26th April 2018 - 23:04:04 0
GOML - TSS 24th May 2018 - 17:03:50 22,706
TSS - GOML 04th June 2018 - 13:03:54 42,851
GOML - None 10th June 2018 - 13:03:48 57,958
None - BUG2 12th June 2018 - 14:03:49 60,304
BUG2 - BUGZ 14th June 2018 - 10:03:34 76,521
BUGZ - Para! 16th June 2018 - 22:03:31 77,755
TSS = FART *Tribe name was changed*

Lol left GOML and handed mozza the duke role he disbanded
Joined bugz stayed with them up until the last point had a discussion with Kirk and tbh with you im not sure if i backstabbed him or not but the fact i was the only one of a very few participating in opps or supporting was sad.
Tbf i wasnt going to join bugz at all i wanted to stay tribeless but hey ho.
Also with the Fart one he was happy to merge but he pulled a hissy fit saying he wanted his tribe to just be renamed so he could keep the name and I told him he was being immature putting the fact the tribe had his name 1st.
Also as regards to Para declaring on bugz it was bugz who declared on para but im not sure who launched 1st. As regards to who backstabbed who im not sure only heard kirks POV.
Also what you will find is i wasnt going to his anyone in misery then mozza sent a few attacks at me so even though i handed them duke and did nothing to attack any off them the whole tribe started planning an opp on me which was hilarious lol :D i wanted to have that fight but kirk took it away from me :(