Let's talk about K55

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh, I rooted for you guys to be here till almost the end, but the biggest mistake you guys made was that u guys got too many unnecessary attention from the externals, talking about being the favs. Who wouldn't wanna take out the Favs of the world even tho its gonna cost u slow growth. U had the players, the leadership, but were overhyped i should say, Not criticising you guys for your mistake but you should've done better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor - W100
I think that bolded bit is very generous.

The other 10% being me :p thanks for not calling me boring ;)
Well, given that k45 thread that just popped up I'd say you should hurry and secure your 10% there too :cool:

DeletedUser119182

Don't think externals made a difference. Some poor decisions and limited hauls played a factor. A lot of players can turtle up faster than our tribe can grow and turn those players into farm. It's not easy fighting 250+ accounts that dispose nukes on you almost every day.

I don't think the 250+ accs wouldn't be disposing nukes to you guys if you hadn't had the attention you had.
U should have played LowKey ,
Getting up in the ranks early get the eyes of other players around.
And + i think you were too greedy which made you guys loose the diplomacy u needed thinking that they would be easy food but weren't easy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Hexor - W100

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fresh Stats:
Rank Name Information
1 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

2 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending
Savez
Osvojenih sela

Izgubljenih sela

Poraženih protivnika kod napada

Poraženih protivnika kod obrane

2 Protivnik
Osvojenih sela

Izgubljenih sela

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Savez
Osvojenih sela

Izgubljenih sela

2 Protivnik
Osvojenih sela

Izgubljenih sela

Me no speak languageno

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think that bolded bit is very generous.

Well, given that k45 thread that just popped up I'd say you should hurry and secure your 10% there too :cool:

If I get to much attention people will find out you love me though so shush :p

Leofwine

c0aa417522799a35e6bdba7a7e7fed57.png

spoiler alert

Mr. Cringer Pants

Why are you catting such a nice farm... Noble that thing! Waste of your future resources assuming you take it...

Snyper Eyes

The tribe The Ascension declared war on tribe NEW WORLD ORDER!
Sent Jul 03, 2018 16:20:31
The tribe is now at war with NEW WORLD ORDER!

War name: Your Orders, Our Misery!

Declaration:
Durgosh, my oh my..
you can try to gather your 3-4 guys to go pro-Para but you should know you won't get far by trying.. they are facing two WARs

ogandam, you silly
You can continue attacking my members while we negotate, let's see how fast good you will stand alone.

The rest of you.. we gave you ORDER by Choice to join us, it got refused twice.
The war is not over.

Good Luck.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Just for clarification, unless some things have recently changed:

Para is in 3 wars. They declared on O.M.G. a few days back. Beast and Code both declared.

Snyper Eyes

Just for clarification, unless some things have recently changed:

Para is in 3 wars. They declared on O.M.G. a few days back. Beast and Code both declared.
Beast and Code declare separately? Or did 1 declare and the other join?

Murder Incorporated

I'm not sure, just know that Beast declared on PARA due to external posts.

I don't believe that. I haven't seen any of the posts and I don't remember seeing any posts by Para talking about attacking beast. Code declared and beast jumped in because they didn't want code having all the fun... or the villages. Claiming they declared because of external posts is silly.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I don't believe that. I haven't seen any of the posts and I don't remember seeing any posts by Para talking about attacking beast. Code declared and beast jumped in because they didn't want code having all the fun... or the villages. Claiming they declared because of external posts is silly.

Oh, I worded that strangely.

I know that Beast joined the war because it was posted on externals. Not the motive for joining. Sorry.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You know nothing mr. murder. :D Better when you are not sure to keep that in your mind :D