What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
I read all this and I can't help but think of some evil inno employee playing w100 sitting in a dark basement somewhere caused all this and then reaped the rewards. This conspiracy theory is very much a possibility as far as I'm concerned. Only 1% of people got the packages afterall. Open your eyes people. Of course Inno is going to cover that up with their "oh whoopsies, soz" story.
I have a better conspiracy theory: How about only 1% of the players gets the offer "by mistake", all the others feel robbed of the opportunity and we all beg Inno to turn w100 in p2w (and by paying real money, no PP).

They "take pity" on us and make the offer available to all, money start flowing into their bank account, everyone's happy (except for the people who farm PP and never pay real money for it but oh well, nothing on this world is free, right :))

Mr. Cringer Pants

So apparently a buddy of mine on skype said the war effort 30% to all resources does work on w100.

178b0494e4511189a4daac8687bc52e9.png

DeletedUser80720

So apparently a buddy of mine on skype said the war effort 30% to all resources does work on w100.

lol you have be joking me

any top 10 player with war efforts will be earning an 300 to 500k a day with just that item if all mines are level 30

and just so everyone is aware the CM promised no premium features will ever be used on W100 and here we are ^^

so yeah his promises has about as much truth to them as a corrupt copper

cmd.magma

How is it fair to make it available just for a handfull players?
It's not and making it available will only make it worse . But go ahead inno do it atleast the hype and respect of w100 will vanish and i can get an early retirement :D

i have the offer too but not using it
( no money )

Mr. Cringer Pants

any top 10 player with war efforts will be earning an 300 to 500k a day with just that item if all mines are level 30

and just so everyone is aware the CM promised no premium features will ever be used on W100 and here we are ^^

No boost 30 pits = 4800 per hour
With war effort = 6400 per hour

SOOOO:

76,800 resources per level 30 pit boost per 48 hours(the length of the boost) or 115,200 per village per day with all 3 pits maxed. So 5 villages maxed pits is over 500k extra total resources per day.

This example is extra resources gained.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Guys, innogames isnt going to change the answer they've already given no matter how much whining we do. So relax, move on. Players who abuse PP systems don't get a guaranteed rank 1 world win, just ask Tudadar. Sure they get a short term boost, but without the skill and endurance of a real great player they will fall eventually.

Enjoy the 4th, give JawJaw a break, and let's just play on.

DeletedUser99805

I don't think its the CMS fault at all. As soon as he was made aware, he did look into the matter and has created some form of resolution to the problem.

Now, you're not the only one who is annoyed at this, I'm just happy that I now have 15% offence boosters for when I send my nukes at you :x

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I don't think its the CMS fault at all. As soon as he was made aware, he did look into the matter and has created some form of resolution to the problem.

Now, you're not the only one who is annoyed at this, I'm just happy that I now have 15% offence boosters for when I send my nukes at you :x

Its okay martin just enjoys there being someone to scapegoat who isnt himself so he's making the most of the opportunity. Nobody with even half a brain would blame anyone from the CM team lol

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Anyone can take these screenshots on no matter what world and show it on skype. There is simply no technical possibility for this on en100 (as production increases have been disabled on the entire world), so I hate to break it to you but your friend is lying. :)

DeletedUser103748

Anyone can take these screenshots on no matter what world and show it on skype. There is simply no technical possibility for this on en100 (as production increases have been disabled on the entire world), so I hate to break it to you but your friend is lying. :)
I can confirm this as well, my tribemate has turned on that boost. The only thing disabled is the 20% increase per resource (the pp subscription feature). So the items that give say 20% clay production for 48hrs are disabled -- the ones that extend the premium subscription feature.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Can confirm what was said by Ibra and Vahtos. These combinations are simply impossible using resource boosts from the sale.

Mr. Cringer Pants

The war effort 30% boost for 48 hours does work on w100 which is part of the War Package boost.
The 20% to clay, wood or iron for 7 days does not work which is part of the Great Start boost.

Can confirm what was said by Ibra and Vahtos. These combinations are simply impossible using resource boosts from the sale.

Can you clarify the bold above?

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

you can send your nukes at me if you want
but your forgetting i still have screen shots from a friend of yours saying you want to join TQL weeks before riot even joined
so maybe a bit less talking from you and these things wouldnt come out

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
hmmh. Allow me some time to look into that. I'll get back to you shortly.

Mr. Cringer Pants

hmmh. Allow me some time to look into that. I'll get back to you shortly.

Great because my mate has no reason to lie to me and he seemed thrilled to prove me wrong and show the 'War Effort' is in fact able to be used.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Okay, so I have verified and with war effort it is indeed possible to get a 30% bonus, not with the other resource boosts. :(
I will bring it up with our product manager in the morning to figure out if there's something we can do and/or compensate.

Once again our apologies :(

DeletedUser80720

so other words people top 20 can get an extra 2 to 3 million resources extra a day and you cant do anything about it o_O

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
As I said, I need to consult with our developers & product manager. This is not a decision I can take alone, even though I would want to. I'm very sorry.

Mr. Cringer Pants

so other words people top 20 can get an extra 2 to 3 million resources extra a day and you cant do anything about it o_O

As of right now:

With "War Effort" activated yes and each "War Package" nets 1x War Effort Booster which is a 48 hours boost for +30% each resource per hour.

As I said, I need to consult with our developers & product manager. This is not a decision I can take alone, even though I would want to. I'm very sorry.

Thank you for all your sincerity and work on this matter. It shows the CM team is trying hard to address this mixup and rectify it. Hopefully, the community can understand your hands are tied to some degree.