What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
It's the same if you or him deleted it. After some time players protest "you will come and lock it or delete it

Our team has specific instructions not to. There is no point in closing down a valid discussion (as long as it stays respectful and within the lines of the rules, obviously).

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Our team has specific instructions not to. There is no point in closing down a valid discussion (as long as it stays respectful and within the lines of the rules, obviously).
How can we stay respectful when "you" aren't respectful to us

And don't tell me now you are respectful, you have disabled a p2w option for ca. 60-70% of players and let the other 30-40% that option. Disrespectful from "you"

DeletedUser66411

I assume there is no way to at least cap the amount of packs bought? I guess Inno would also have no reason to do that.. If someone spends a few grand on packs that is their ideal scenario.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am fairly certain you haven't even seen my post in this topic, by having you make this comment.
I saw it. It was the fault of the new guy . Sorry TW players
And sorry that someone have bought and will buy more packages and others can't. That's a big, sorry for my language, screw your TW players

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I assume there is no way to at least cap the amount of packs bought? I guess Inno would also have no reason to do that.. If someone spends a few grand on packs that is their ideal scenario.

I am afraid it is not. As mentioned, the sale was not "scaled" / built for a world like 100, but for a normal world. So it makes it very difficult to intervene at this point. :(

Mr. Cringer Pants

How can we stay respectful when "you" aren't respectful to us

Wow, cut the mod team some slack here. It's definitely not their fault for a technical error on the corporate side of things. Remeber that they are ones that relay our opinions to the corporate office so a strategy can be implemented to resolve this mistake. Also, they have not removed posts and are explaining things best they can.

The mod team was very informative right off the bat about this being implemented in w100.

And sorry that someone have bought and will buy more packages and others can't. That's a big, sorry for my language

Relax and show the mods some respect.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
As for this, I am very open for debate and discussion, even if it goes against my own values and beliefs. But I would seriously consider changing your tone here.

I am more than happy to listen to your arguments, thoughts and points of discussion as long as both of us respect each other. I will not continue an open discussion with you if it happens in a disrespectful way. I am still present in this topic because I truly care. I could also just close this topic, as has happened in the past when I was not a CM, and just have you deal with it.

As stated before, I believe in transparency (within my own possibilities) but will not allow non-productive or just plain ignorant comments.

DeletedUser66411

As for this, I am very open for debate and discussion, even if it goes against my own values and beliefs. But I would seriously consider changing your tone here.

I am more than happy to listen to your arguments, thoughts and points of discussion as long as both of us respect each other. I will not continue an open discussion with you if it happens in a disrespectful way. I am still present in this topic because I truly care. I could also just close this topic, as has happened in the past when I was not a CM, and just have you deal with it.

As stated before, I believe in transparency (within my own possibilities) but will not allow non-productive or just plain ignorant comments.

What was the solution last time this happened? I still can't see this as any sort of solution giving some players the ability to buy and not others.. It's fine if staff has determined to turn this world into p2w but at least give everyone that option.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, cut the mod team some slack here. It's definitely not their fault for a technical error on the corporate side of things. Remeber that they are ones that relay our opinions to the corporate office so a strategy can be implemented to resolve this mistake. Also, they have not removed posts and are explaining things best they can.

The mod team was very informative right off the bat about this being implemented in w100.

Relax and show the mods some respect.
"You" means Innogames cuz I can't talk directly to them, there are Game mods, our connection to innogames .

Mr. Cringer Pants

"You" means Innogames cuz I can't talk directly to them, there are Game mods, our connection to innogames .

You can contact innogames directly: https://www.innogames.com/support/ or https://www.innogames.com/company/contact/

INNOGAMES
Friesenstraße 13
20097 Hamburg
Germany

Phone
+ 49 40 7889335-0
Fax
+49 40 7889335-200
Email
info@innogames.com

I understand you are upset, but you don't need to take it out on the mods. Call the corporation directly and ask to speak with management.

Good luck.

:)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
What was the solution last time this happened? I still can't see this as any sort of solution giving some players the ability to buy and not others.. It's fine if staff has determined to turn this world into p2w but at least give everyone that option.

en100 will not become p2w on my watch.
As for the last time, it was the same issue as we had today - it was not on the exclusions list. Now we have made it very clear to the responsible departments that this should not happen again, and a meeting was planned with those deps to make sure the necessary adjustments are made to prevent this in the future.

I will be checking with them again after that meeting has been concluded. Again, we're taking it very seriously and I understand the frustration.

Garrock

Unfortunately JawJaw, there really is no satisfactory resolution, none that come to mind, and inno's response to this, is far from a fair one. To say that "everyone who has made this purchase, or anyone who this purchase has been offered to can still buy it, yet nobody else will have access to it" is very very far from satisfactory, in fact, is likely the least fair proposal possible. That the players are outraged and look here to vent should be expected, that you are the unfortunate person who has to face this is also unfortunate. A resolution, an equitable one needs to now be made... for me however, the world is tainted beyond repair, and I say this because I also care.

DeletedUser80720

You can contact innogames directly: https://www.innogames.com/support/ or https://www.innogames.com/company/contact/

INNOGAMES
Friesenstraße 13
20097 Hamburg
Germany

Phone
+ 49 40 7889335-0
Fax
+49 40 7889335-200
Email
info@innogames.com

I understand you are upset, but you don't need to take it out on the mods. Call the corporation directly and ask to speak with management.

Good luck.

:)
you know that phone number has been out of service for many years :D they dont update the contact details

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Unfortunately JawJaw, there really is no satisfactory resolution, none that come to mind, and inno's response to this, is far from a fair one. To say that "everyone who has made this purchase, or anyone who this purchase has been offered to can still buy it, yet nobody else will have access to it" is very very far from satisfactory, in fact, is likely the least fair proposal possible. That the players are outraged and look here to vent should be expected, that you are the unfortunate person who has to face this is also unfortunate. A resolution, an equitable one needs to now be made... for me however, the world is tainted beyond repair, and I say this because I also care.

I understand that it is not satisfactory, as I have mentioned before, but sadly at this point we can't do anything else than prevent it from happening again. Due to the technical limitations we can't stop it for current users without seriously impacting the game (note that these sales are prepared during the weekly updates, and need another full scale update to disable them again) globally (on all markets and all worlds).

And please, believe me when I say that I understand the issue. I'm a very dedicated player myself, of which some years on this market, so I can certainly see why this is upsetting.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Give that man a Noble award

Mr. Cringer Pants

you know that phone number has been out of service for many years :D they dont update the contact details

Was unaware but you can still write or send in a support ticket to the corporation. You are kind of missing my point that it makes no sense and does nothing to take out your anger on the mod team when they are relaying info to us.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the number being down.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Was unaware but you can still write or send in a support ticket to the corporation. You are kind of missing my point that it makes no sense and does nothing to take out your anger on the mod team when they are relaying info to us.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the number being down.
We have contacted Innogames on the support, email, we tried to call them on them numbers cuz our Croatian Game Administrator couldn't do anything about some problems on croatian server. It was like a year and half ago. And you know what? We are still expecting for the answer

DeletedUser103748

We have contacted Innogames on the support, email, we tried to call them on them numbers cuz our Croatian Game Administrator couldn't do anything about some problems on croatian server. It was like a year and half ago. And you know what? We are still expecting for the answer

You're on to something here: Innogames has never listened to the community. Not in an capacity that really mattered. That is the true reason this game is failing.

DeletedUser121389

The sad thing about this is that whoever wins this world, even if they do so fair and square, will be called packet abusing p2winners blablabla. So it has also removed all respect++ earned for the w100 win