100 wants some hugs

DeletedUser122148

Hey it's me :)

Not been on here a while.
Sometimes it's hard to get info out of people if u just say no and disagree with everything they say. Occasionally you have to look like you agree and are thinking in order for people to tell u more stuff.
Everyone of our friends knew what we were messaging as we wrote it :)

And back off i go.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Stefan, this is the reason it took them 48 hours to reply:)
38211791_465811190600965_7716176723158499328_n.png

They were thinking about it the same way I was thinking about it also. In the end of the day we both declined the offer. Why do you label me only as a backstabber though?

Either way the post is not about us so let's not spam here. If you trust these guys to be your real allies no matter what, bad for you.

Hmm

Just a reminder Dennis, it's not wise for a leader to be leaking private conversations, it makes you seem untrustworthy.

Good luck to both sides.

Anyways, BM and AKA were both informed the moment you contacted us (for like the 10th time). After I remember you specifically saying that you wouldn't offer us any peace again if we didn't accept your earlier terms. Oh well, see you at attempt #11.

DeletedUser121624

Just a reminder Dennis, it's not wise for a leader to be leaking private conversations, it makes you seem untrustworthy

Yeah Stefan, this is the reason it took them 48 hours to reply:)
38211791_465811190600965_7716176723158499328_n.png

They were thinking about it the same way I was thinking about it also. In the end of the day we both declined the offer. Why do you label me only as a backstabber though?

Either way the post is not about us so let's not spam here. If you trust these guys to be your real allies no matter what, bad for you.

1. You are a hypocrite.
2. Do you think everyone already thinks 's you're untrustworthy or are you just not smart enough to follow your own advice?

DeletedUser121389

Anyone care to publish declaration here so the curious can read it? :)

DeletedUser119075

Ya post the declaration so we can all see and judge....

Jeff Saunier

Good luck to both tribes
I see great players in both
100 will secure the K

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
100 will dominate , because like in every world tribes always leave the bigger tribes alone and pick on the smaller tribes

TheBarbarian

Good luck to both sides!

Try keep it strictly K55 drama, I'm bored of ours thanks.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really don't care what you all think , I played enough worlds to know how all tribes play and to top it off when it gets down to the last 3 tribes 2 gang up on one and merge for the win , so tell me I'm wrong then prove it otherwise just keep running your mouths like you always do , like a bunch of little brat kids .

DeletedUser119075

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

i was just making an assumption by the post u wrote (seems like i was right, u have been drinking too much sea water),

Well i dont know u but by the impression of your post, I feel like you have been on the losing end for your "many worlds", in that case im sorry to hear that, better luck this world or next! <3

Mr. Cringer Pants

100 will dominate , because like in every world tribes always leave the bigger tribes alone and pick on the smaller tribes

Villages: 1,152

Hugs/Hush:
Villages: 1,058

Seems fairly even sized, there is always going to be a slight variance. Not sure how you are going to claim the bigger tribe is picking on the smaller tribe. Less than 100 village difference.

I really don't care what you all think , I played enough worlds to know how all tribes play and to top it off when it gets down to the last 3 tribes 2 gang up on one and merge for the win , so tell me I'm wrong then prove it otherwise just keep running your mouths like you always do , like a bunch of little brat kids .

w50 - ODA was smaller than Hermit. ODA won.
w70 - Ronin was smaller rim tribe than Infect. Ronin won.
w80 - Ben vs Regime was just two tribes fighting. Ben won.
w97 - IL is fighting Creati and it's pretty back and forth but it's not a gangbang situation. Still undecided.

Not all worlds end the way you claim. I'm sure there are more examples as well.

You asked to be proved wrong, so proving you wrong twice in one post.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Woah calm down man. I was just making an observation.

And tell me what is so wrong with ganging up on a tribe? If your goal is to win a world, does it not make more sense to attack a tribe you're actually going to grow off (quickly)? Saving the big wars for later until you are a massive size?