100 wants some hugs

DeletedUser115770

Disappointing stats by HUGS family up to now, Can they hold the pressure and attack back or they will collapse in the following days??

They did impressive work on AKA(however i think they found them off guard)... But seems they have big problem with their new war

Side 1:
Tribes: 100
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 11
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 511,286
Side 2: 91,944
Difference: 419,342

chart

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The enemy is better prepared than us, noble boosters and other benefits, 40k 40k stacks on the front, overwhelming firepower, while we have isolate rim villages.

Don't want to make an excuse, more like complementing the enemy preparations.

DeletedUser119075

As an outsider looking in, you can really complain about isolated rim villages as you purposely went to the rim.... Pretty stupid move in my opinion.

But ya should of never started in the core.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Disappointing stats by HUGS family up to now, Can they hold the pressure and attack back or they will collapse in the following days??

They did impressive work on AKA(however i think they found them off guard)... But seems they have big problem with their new war

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 11
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 511,286
Side 2: 91,944
Difference: 419,342

chart

--

LOOL, so Hugs gets declared on and they fight already one war.. you just assume they would kick 100's ass at the first OP, I mean Hugs haven't even launched at them yet? great call man.. you sure is a wizard :D
BGmW.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser121520

It seems its time for another tribe to join in and HUG all of them :D Would be just as alex planned i guess :D

rubberduckyzilla

More like Northern coalition might already be in bed with 100, somebody tried digesting that? Guess not.

Looks it and it’s sad really. If anyone from the shit show of K44 wants to win the world, they can’t do it by licking 100s rim.

Searching for brain cells. Searching:rolleyes:

DeletedUser97716

This thread just seems like HUGS trying to justify the reason theyre down in caps to 100 and that TW life isnt fair.

awper

Any bets who will be the first Ex-Uruz to jump sides from Hugs to 100? :)

DeletedUser80720

It seems its time for another tribe to join in and HUG all of them :D Would be just as alex planned i guess :D

i wouldnt be suprised if kate didnt go running to alex for help they go way back, i won w89 with them i know they played other worlds before that, as u can see hugs and end was ripping through the coalition togther and I.D would of been next on the list but strange enough 100 hits them from behind (proberly to do with kate) thats my theory but could be wrong i suppose someone could set things straight

Deleted User - 10017355

i wouldnt be suprised if kate didnt go running to alex for help they go way back, i won w89 with them i know they played other worlds before that, as u can see hugs and end was ripping through the coalition togther and I.D would of been next on the list but strange enough 100 hits them from behind (proberly to do with kate) thats my theory but could be wrong i suppose someone could set things straight

I italiced every bit that was just stupid.

I bolded a flat out lie. The account you were on did not get the world win because you screwed over the owner despite being a useless sack of potatoes on the frontline all world. You're a disgrace to the DST name and we don't recognise you as a tribemate.

DeletedUser122108

ODZ started to noble HUGS, it's not looking good right now for them. Let's see if they can execute some good OP in the next few days.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 28
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 1,144,370
Side 2: 220,438
Difference: 923,932

chart

DeletedUser118986

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 40,714
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40,714

chart

DeletedUser119075

Wtf 140-28...... In a few days?

This isn't war, this is massacre....

HughHefner

HUGS deserve it. Speaking as a member of HUGS.

Past while has been an embarrassment. Communication is non-existent, leadership is... Questionable. Wrong move, after wrong move, coupled with a complete lack of information being communicated between leadership, and between players. There's no central method or form of communication. Some people use in-game, some use whatsapp, some use Skype, some use Discord. Nobody knows what's going on. The amount of players active and communication is about 6 (out of 28.)

Both Jeff and Sagar have proven themselves in the past, and both have tried. But Jeff is hardly present in a leadership capacity, and far from in the way he once was. Sagar has been in-'n'out more times than can be counted. He's really the only one making much of an effort that's visible. Having heard stories about the past about them, and some of the other players, I'm sorely disappointed. The tribe has basically rolled over to die, barring a very small handful of people.

It took days after the war declaration for leadership to really do anything. It's sad, really. So much potential, and it's pretty much all been wasted. Perhaps they'll be successful on another world, but it's not going to happen on this one. I give HUGS until the end of the next week before they're out and done. People are demotivated due to constant attacks and catting, and how fast people are bleeding villages. It won't be long before some people quite, in my opinion, which will only break the dam and let it flow freely.

100 have performed solidly, though haven't really been tested on the defence, though their performance and intensity in offence has meant that they've not had to really be tested on defence. I predict they'll go on to win the world, or at least heavily contest it. HUGS leadership were fools to think that any diplomacy with them would last, never mind joining a war on the opposite front at the same time. Perfect for ODZ to hop in and snag some villages too, which they've been doing.

Love the guys in HUGS, but performance has been shit for a while now.

DeletedUser103748

HUGS deserve it. Speaking as a member of HUGS.

Past while has been an embarrassment. Communication is non-existent, leadership is... Questionable. Wrong move, after wrong move, coupled with a complete lack of information being communicated between leadership, and between players. There's no central method or form of communication. Some people use in-game, some use whatsapp, some use Skype, some use Discord. Nobody knows what's going on. The amount of players active and communication is about 6 (out of 28.)

Both Jeff and Sagar have proven themselves in the past, and both have tried. But Jeff is hardly present in a leadership capacity, and far from in the way he once was. Sagar has been in-'n'out more times than can be counted. He's really the only one making much of an effort that's visible. Having heard stories about the past about them, and some of the other players, I'm sorely disappointed. The tribe has basically rolled over to die, barring a very small handful of people.

It took days after the war declaration for leadership to really do anything. It's sad, really. So much potential, and it's pretty much all been wasted. Perhaps they'll be successful on another world, but it's not going to happen on this one. I give HUGS until the end of the next week before they're out and done. People are demotivated due to constant attacks and catting, and how fast people are bleeding villages. It won't be long before some people quite, in my opinion, which will only break the dam and let it flow freely.

100 have performed solidly, though haven't really been tested on the defence, though their performance and intensity in offence has meant that they've not had to really be tested on defence. I predict they'll go on to win the world, or at least heavily contest it. HUGS leadership were fools to think that any diplomacy with them would last, never mind joining a war on the opposite front at the same time. Perfect for ODZ to hop in and snag some villages too, which they've been doing.

Love the guys in HUGS, but performance has been shit for a while now.

I think you did a great job summing up the war, and I have a lot of respect for you to be able to admit many of these things without offering excuses. Like many tribes, Hugs had potential, but the leadership just wasn't there. This war was obvious to everyone, even players who are not in either tribe. The only people who were surprised are Hugs leaders, oddly enough. I guess some people think they can disrespect other tribes all day long and nothing will happen.

HughHefner

Not gonna deny it. I've not played well either. But it's hard to be motivated when there's nothing happening. Pretty much every OP we've launched, including the Uruz war and before, has had really low participation. There's been no discipline, from what anyone has seen or been made public, from leadership regarding it. The tribe has just sauntered along and somehow been successful to this point. Earlier in the world things were good, Sagar did a good job with diplomacy. Though trusting 100 is a mistake I don't think should have been made, it was obvious the whole time what was going to happen. Didn't help that the day before they started up, the communication from leadership was torn and not clear. Been the problem the whole time, at least from what I've seen.

There's been basically no effort from most people in defending. There was next to no effort to stack the front before, or at the start of the war. From some of the people I've seen who spoke, a couple have said they passed their villages on to leadership as requested, and then those villages were never added to stack lists, or anything of the sort. I wanted to see Jeff, Sagar, and the other guys succeed. Sad they haven't.

I hope that we can pull things back, but I don't think there's much hope at all. 100's momentum won't slow, and HUGS aren't reacting fast enough to draw and secure a front.