Review - Top 6 Tribes

knuj

Sigh...... why keep members who are deadweight?
If they are asked to lose all troops on some suicidal attacks they have no troops, they became deadweight. So there is no need for them. Yeah, that's how Batan et consortes work. Sandalus 118K points 404K OD (7 barbs conquered, 2 in own tribe). One of the smallest members: knuj 40K points 442K OD. This is how VIKIN works.

DeletedUser118814

If they are asked to lose all troops on some suicidal attacks they have no troops, they became deadweight. So there is no need for them. Yeah, that's how Batan et consortes work. Sandalus 118K points 404K OD (7 barbs conquered, 2 in own tribe). One of the smallest members: knuj 40K points 442K OD. This is how VIKIN works.
Yeah I kind of don't support deadweight thus my OD.... why support a deadweight? I have my own personal rules when it comes to supporting fellow members. I know not everyone will agree but for survival purposes, why bother:

-Defending villages that don’t have full walls
-Defending a village with less than 30k population of D units
-Defending with just HC support
-Using offensive units to defend
-Defending remote/recently conquered villages
-Members who only become active when they need support
-Members with questionable loyalty to the tribe

But that's just me. I'm a team player and I respect my duke and will defend and support him always. Like I said in the past, he does have his flaws but then again who doesn't? I don't join a tribe just because to be in a tribe. I choose wisely what tribe to join and stick with it. Trashing a tribe that you used to be with is so uncouth. How you play in this game or any games defines who you are in real life. Sad dude really sad. I have no ill feeling towards you knuj for trashing my tribe that you were a part for in the past and I sincerely wish you luck in this game and in real life.

Oh yeah LB has called on me about supporting players and I told him why I support only certain players and he respects me for my conviction.

Yes, I've started nobling barb vils, not because I want to but it has become a necessity because other tribes are doing that to get to our territory. I call it teamwork. I'm not particular about nobling barbs but it has become a "must" to stop other tribes from invading our territory. I'm not a blind follower but I have high respect for LB and Lelouch and that says a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Yeah I kind of don't support deadweight thus my OD.... why support a deadweight? I have my own personal rules when it comes to supporting fellow members. I know not everyone will agree but for survival purposes, why bother:

-Defending villages that don’t have full walls
-Defending a village with less than 30k population of D units
-Defending with just HC support
-Using offensive units to defend
-Defending remote/recently conquered villages
-Members who only become active when they need support
-Members with questionable loyalty to the tribe

But that's just me. I'm a team player and I respect my duke and will defend and support him always. Like I said in the past, he does have his flaws but then again who doesn't? I don't join a tribe just because to be in a tribe. I choose wisely what tribe to join and stick with it. Trashing a tribe that you used to be with is so uncouth. How you play in this game or any games defines who you are in real life. Sad dude really sad. I have no ill feeling towards you knuj for trashing my tribe that you were a part for in the past and I sincerely wish you luck in this game and in real life.

Oh yeah LB has called on me about supporting players and I told him why I support only certain players and he respects me for my conviction.

Yes, I've started nobling barb vils, not because I want to but it has become a necessity because other tribes are doing that to get to our territory. I call it teamwork. I'm not particular about nobling barbs but it has become a "must" to stop other tribes from invading our territory. I'm not a blind follower but I have high respect for LB and Lelouch and that says a lot.

I mean the guy literally sends out death threats and tells his tribemates to delete game & go die. Not even a secret or covert either the only way you wouldnt know is through having your head buried in the sand (or up his arse)

But hey if thats acceptable behavior in a game to you then play on playa

Last edited:

DeletedUser118814

I mean the guy literally sends out death threats and tells his tribemates to delete game & go die. Not even a secret or covert either the only way you wouldnt know is through having your head buried in the sand (or up his arse)

Go fish somewhere else. I'm not biting. If you don't trust your leaders then why stay in that tribe? Or why send spies unless you feel threatened by that tribe? Need I say more? oh yeah.... "thats" should be "that's" btw..... actually it should read like this:

" I mean the guy literally sent out death threats and tells his tribemates to delete the game and go die and it's not even a secret. The only way you wouldn't know is either your head is buried in the sand or up his arse.

But hey, if this is acceptable behavior for you in the game then play on playa (i think he meant "player") "

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Go fish somewhere else. I'm not biting. If you don't trust your leaders then why stay in that tribe? Or why send spies unless you feel threatened by that tribe? Need I say more? oh yeah.... "thats" should be "that's" btw.

No idea what tribe you think I'm in with those random references to spying lol. Why would i be scared of batans' half baked 10th tribe remake?

Also who cares about grammar, this is an internet forum you weeb.

DeletedUser113795

Knuj pleas grow some of your villages so you are woth to be rimed. I dont wanna even come noble you, barbs are bigger then you. You saying somthing about my status but your is terrible compared to my. Learn to play and have some balls, you dont wanan grow village because you afraid you get notice and attacked, you play like a big coward. I kicked your coward ass out becous you are not team player, you are to coward to grow villages and you have atidude. Accept it already and move on with your life. you look pathetic crying over here and traying to troll

DeletedUser113795

Relly ? LoL. I never threaten with dead nobody, this is a game not worth something like that. But yes i did tell a memebr to delet game becous he is to big of a n00b and has no brain and logic for game. When you send your defance out to defend ram attack becous you wanna protect your nuke and lose village for nobleman attack becous of that...then sorry you are to stupid to play this game. So yes i say to member delet game so he can stop wasting my and his time.

DeletedUser113795

40 nukes on one villas, thats awesome!

It was never 40 nukes on 1 village. 40 nukes was wasted in OP on few villages. How ever i did send 11 nukes to my target and all die tenx to settings for proteckingt n00bs when you cant hide reall attatcks with 1 ram.

Helesta

It was never 40 nukes on 1 village. 40 nukes was wasted in OP on few villages. How ever i did send 11 nukes to my target and all die tenx to settings for proteckingt n00bs when you cant hide reall attatcks with 1 ram.

Does others from top 5 tribes has same settings like rest of us ? I think so
You need to stop blaming game,settings,luck and all other factors and ask yourself what is real reason your OP failed . Its you and your lazy a** that did not sent enough fakes

Lets now talk about our barb nobling in general (include yours ofc)
Once OPs fail its really common to see barb nobling , mostly your cluster , there is many reasons for that (sufficient of nobles ,need to secure cluster,get few more villas for easy toop make etc) and its all part of a game and should not be bringed on table , at least according to me ...these barbs need to pay full price for failed OPs , its bean that way since begging of this game :p

Lets all just dont forget how this war started in first place , when our leaders refused to join Batan's "satanic" plans of pushing trough south where he asked for every D troop up on north to planned front lines on south after which he decided to drop current NAP and make us pay for not following his plan

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Nukes are meant to die. There are obviously some smarter ways to use them than splatting them on stacks. Without the menace of a watchtower you can send them to backlines and cat the enemy instead of stubbornly pounding stacks with ridiculous pally buffs.

This world will determine the men from the boys. No watchtower to save them here.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Nukes are meant to die in the mid/late game. There are obviously some smarter ways to use them than splatting them on stacks. Without the menace of a watchtower you can send them to backlines and cat the enemy instead of stubbornly pounding stacks with ridiculous pally buffs.

This world will determine the men from the boys. No watchtower to save them here.

Fixed that for you :D.

Also WTs dont really matter that much in the long run, otherwise worlds would degenerate into stalemates. Which hasnt happened once since they were introduced