SARCOW declares war on Blue!

.Yoda

What acc? So I know who to apologise to for rimming...
lmao you aint rimming anyone..... definately not, wonder if there will still be enough space for you in endgame? seeing as how misfits is also an academy tribe.

DeletedUser124038

First week of fakes figured didn't matter much. Just done it from the phone real quick. Didn't think you would take it so serious.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dang must be Ruckus allies, y'all declaring on tribes half your size too and making a forum post about it. LOL thank you for impressing us with your big strong forum post and showing those guys half your size that's an obviously mass recruit tribe who the real men are this world lolol

DeletedUser44759

Dang must be Ruckus allies, y'all declaring on tribes half your size too and making a forum post about it. LOL thank you for impressing us with your big strong forum post and showing those guys half your size that's an obviously mass recruit tribe who the real men are this world lolol
One day your logic will be logical and make sense to those of us who appreciate logical conclusions based on logical presuppositions with logical tangible results typed on logic based machine ...logical enough for you? Possibly tho that day will never happen and we'll have to keep reading the same old drivel based on false assumptions, hypocritical actions, illogical statements and to all appearances insane jealousy...but thanks for posting to both you and Balian who so kindly stepped out of retirement to prove we can believe anything he says....at least the forums are kept alive :)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Screenshot diplo page and tribe overview page with timestamps please. #ProveMeWrong

Diplo page screenshot first and tribe overview page screenshot 2nd please and thank you. Until then please don't say I'm not a creditable source. :(

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Believe me, if we neighboured you we would have warred you instead after your absolutely disappointing effort and failure with LHR vs AMG. ‍♂️

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

DeletedUser120751

The externals are full of insulting and bashing each other most of the time. I would like to give a shout out to Blue. Despite being the underdog they took the offensive approach and attacked us first. Most times I am in a tribe that is the underdog everyone turtles up and slowly get picked off despite sniping a few trains. I appreciate your effort and op on us. I hope both sides leave it all on the court despite who wins. Good luck