SARCOW declares war on Blue!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You missed my point there...you call Sarcow bullies and say everybody they attack is a member of "pathetic tribes", thereby calling half the players on W110 "pathetic" by inference, which btw, doesn't show much of that "respect" mentioned above. Saying they only attacked smaller or weaker tribes or somesuch would have made it clear who exactly you were attempting to insult rather than seeming to simply insult all and sundry involved in their wars....so in the end though this is all because rather than taking responsibility for your actions in placing yourself in a position where they could take your villages you want to shift the blame?

Terrible IG players are always super chatty on the forums .... why you think I'm always here ? ;)

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: SARCOW
Side 2:
Tribes: Blue

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 28
Difference: 21

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 92,793
Difference: 188,218

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10,249
Difference: 80,567

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh great now Sarcow can go to war against Ruckus .

Oh that's right no one wants to war Ruckus they want to jump on their band wagon and imagine Ruckus will save them a spot in the tribe .

That's the problem with Tribal Wars these days 80 percent of the players always want to fight for the same tribe and players , it's a good thing the other 20 percent like AMG has balls of fire or the game would for surely be called TW hugs .

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Oh that's right no one wants to war Ruckus they want to jump on their band wagon and imagine Ruckus will save them a spot in the tribe .

That's the problem with Tribal Wars these days 80 percent of the players always want to fight for the same tribe and players , it's a good thing the other 20 percent like AMG has balls of fire or the game would for surely be called TW hugs .

War Ruckus? Sure dude, let's go declare war on a tribe 6X our size, in another continent, WHILST we are at war with 2 other tribes in our own continent, and getting snaked on by AMG.

That's the problem with Tribal Wars these days, 80% of players are ignorant and idiotic like yourself, who fights with his ego and not logic.

DeletedUser120751

Didn't you retire??? Someone seems to have more time on their hands than they claimed.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Maybe they dont want to war us because they dont have a chance because we declare on them before they Even think about it? Ask Smurf, PS, -O-, SND, Squad (3trnl, OUT).

Funny joke that you think AMG is the only war tribe. Check some statistics dude and stop sniffing Odins farts

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe they dont want to war us because they dont have a chance because we declare on them before they Even think about it? Ask Smurf, PS, -O-, SND, Squad (3trnl, OUT).

Funny joke that you think AMG is the only war tribe. Check some statistics dude and stop sniffing Odins farts

im confused.

did you just declare on us? lol

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War Ruckus? Sure dude, let's go declare war on a tribe 6X our size, in another continent, WHILST we are at war with 2 other tribes in our own continent, and getting snaked on by AMG.

That's the problem with Tribal Wars these days, 80% of players are ignorant and idiotic like yourself, who fights with his ego and not logic.

It Appears Ruckus is fighting several tribes in the area : 3trnl 518.857 , SND 1.942.194 , Psycho 3.442.823 , [O] 1.479.376 , OUT 1.461.423 and some others ,so how would it be a tribe 6X your size ? , but no you'd rather fight tribes that Ruckus are fighting cause you have no balls , just like Design who also kisses Ruckus .

.Yoda

It Appears Ruckus is fighting several tribes in the area : 3trnl 518.857 , SND 1.942.194 , Psycho 3.442.823 , [O] 1.479.376 , OUT 1.461.423 and some others ,so how would it be a tribe 6X your size ? , but no you'd rather fight tribes that Ruckus are fighting cause you have no balls , just like Design who also kisses Ruckus .
preach bro!! they just got walled hard by us LMAO, ill show reports

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Why haven't AMG declared war to Ruckus jet or did they wait that Ruckus declare it?

styv

Reaction score
Hey friends, I want to preface my comment with I wish I were wise enough not to comment and pray I do not bring even more harm to the tribe I love.

That last post missed a tribe that Rukus is fighting: Mine. LoTA, SAMCRO, and Misfits are also attacking. The Great Scythian Allied Militia has a total of 39k points - with our inactives. The tribes attacking us have about 1.4m points, just in K43 . Our biggest player has two rather small villages. I think the "war" stats are like Rukus, et-al: 7, *SAM*: Zero, Zilch, None (in case you were looking for those stats!). Pretty sure we have zero points on them. Also pretty sure we will get defeated - this time. The Rim is my friend!

I FULLY defend their right to attack us. I wish them all well.
Perhaps one day all of those tribes will choose to stop hugging each other (hey, salty! ;)) and then the Great Scythians Warriors will rebuild, regroup, sharpen our axes, saddle our stallions and exact our revenge! :mad: (also a pinch of salt) ;)

*SAM* is proud to still be here. We will be here on days end! You may kill our valiant troops, pillage our villages and overrun our territory, but you will never take our greatest strength: Scythian Honor, Integrity and Pride!

Enjoy the Wars. See you at worlds-end friends.

Stay Strong!
Never Give Up!!
WE. ARE. SCYTHIANS!!!

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey friends, I want to preface my comment with I wish I were wise enough not to comment and pray I do not bring even more harm to the tribe I love.

That last post missed a tribe that Rukus is fighting: Mine. LoTA, SAMCRO, and Misfits are also attacking. The Great Scythian Allied Militia has a total of 39k points - with our inactives. The tribes attacking us have about 1.4m points, just in K43 . Our biggest player has two rather small villages. I think the "war" stats are like Rukus, et-al: 7, *SAM*: Zero, Zilch, None (in case you were looking for those stats!). Pretty sure we have zero points on them. Also pretty sure we will get defeated - this time. The Rim is my friend!

Perhaps one day all of those tribes will choose to stop hugging each other (hey, salty! ;)) and then the Great Scythians Warriors will rebuild, regroup, sharpen our axes, saddle our stallions and exact our revenge! :mad: (also a pinch of salt) ;)

*SAM* is proud to still be here. We will be here on days end! You may kill our valiant troops, pillage our villages and overrun our territory, but you will never take our greatest strength: Scythian Honor, Integrity and Pride!

Stay Strong!
Never Give Up!!
WE. ARE. SCYTHIANS!!!
Lol look at this dude living in a movie

Bippe

Reaction score

Stay Strong!
Never Give Up!!
WE. ARE. SCYTHIANS!!!
Not sure what you're on about. I don't think any of us in Ruckus were aware we were fighting you. I am however aware that we are fighting some of tribes you accuse us of hugging.

styv

Reaction score
Sorry friend. I mean no disrespect. Your tribe earned and deserves its elite status. And I probably should not have said anything. I am not on about anything - other than stating what I perceive as facts. Unless you have conquered someone today from any of the tribes I mentioned, other than mine - today, TWSTATS does not agree with you. I checked your last 10 pages of conquers, none from the tribes I listed. I also checked the last 5 pages of conquers for the #2, #3, & #5 tribes. Shoot, #2 only has one loss! None of these tribes have conquers against any of each other. If I have misread TWSTATS I do apologize. I do know we have lost villages to all of the above as have the other very small tribes and loners.

So, strictly speaking from my perspective, It looks like all of your tribes are choosing not to attack each other. It is your choice of course, and I did not deny anyone's right to choose how to own our K. Take what I say how you wish. I mean nothing derogatory and will be happy to be corrected. Take care friend.

focushor

Ruckus is not warring OUT.

Well, they declared on us a while back and scouted some stacked FLs, but that was it.

We're using the time we have left to have some fun. The 1.4million OD in only 2 weeks was made against Psycho, the emoji tribe. I can't be that stupid to contest Ruckus's inevitable win, but at least we're actually playing the game against Psycho, it's incredibly fun to fight a bigger tribe than that you're in and still win.

Undoubtedly, when Ruckus decides to start opping on us, we'll get steamrolled, lol.

DeletedUser123996

You hear that ladies and gentlemen, OUT is helping Ruckus.

How the tide has turned, Focushor is now a Ruckus bootlicker LOL

focushor

You hear that ladies and gentlemen, OUT is helping Ruckus.

How the tide has turned, Focushor is now a Ruckus bootlicker LOL

Never was and never will be. It's mostly made of jackasses that made fun of me, my tribe, and take in jumpers from other tribes.

But they are actual good players. And as I said, they declared war on us already. We're not working together.