Run Boy Run

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Pp isn’t all that’s required to hold rank 1 by this much of a margin this far. It does play a big part though agreed.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Watch Your Mouth Watch Your Profanity GIF - WatchYourMouth WatchYourProfanity WatchIt GIFs

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah, you say that because you haven't had to deal with him yet. He nobled a bonus vill on our cluster yesterday, and it's now over 5k points in less than 24 hours. Good luck competing against that!
I've dealt with similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Why don't you guys invest the time you're using to complain here to go grind your own PP? It is literally free

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why don't you guys invest the time you're using to complain here to go grind your own PP? It is literally free
All PP can do after taking the bonus vil:

upgrade warehouse to 30
upgrade resources to 30
then farm 30
academy

----> reach 5000 points in a day.

instant complete under unlimited PP supply
So you're in full support of this unlimited PP spending?

I will say what, RBR/ Crazy M, is doing is impressive. He is showing what an experienced TW player, with unlimited real world cash, can accomplish when going all out in this game.

He must have dumped over $10k at this point. Good for him, and Tribal Wars, and anyone in his tribe. I am not hating on him, because he is well within rules. I know he does not need to buy resources now. He can just actively feed these new conquers from his other villages, and get support there quick, with Paladins. At this point he could just continue playing without dumping money into it the way he is, but he still chooses to go all out, and the exponential growth, in my opinion, is just too much for even the most skilled tribes to keep up on the rim. He is now capable of mass nobling barbs in the rim like he is doing near, tawewet, and outgrowing them by himself. The only way to stop a player like this is to do it early, and that did not happen.

In my opinion, this is a bit ridiculous... After this world I will most likely not play another one, outside of classic. That is my choice, and I think many others will be the same way. I get the game has changed, and is not going back, and it is what it is. A lot will continue to play and I wish the best of luck to any not able to spend thousands on a game. Part of what made this game so great was the grind. The hard work and activity people put into it now can be overpowered by a semi-active player with tons of money. I think TW needs to find a happy medium with the PP spending, or run non-pp/classic worlds more often. I will continue playing this world, and be joining the upcoming,non-PP, classic world if the settings are good, but not these unlimited PP spending worlds.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All PP can do after taking the bonus vil:

upgrade warehouse to 30
upgrade resources to 30
then farm 30
academy

----> reach 5000 points in a day.

instant complete under unlimited PP supply
Yeah, why not? I doubt they'll finish the world

Lol okay. Quick maf

Are you even in this world? have you ever used the PP system before? You are confident in what you are talking about, yet you clearly don't have a clue. I myself make very good money and have spent significant money on this game and couldn't touch what he has spent. He is in the multiple thousands, though I obviously don't know the exact number. That $10k could be an exaggeration, it could be realistic. We wouldn't know unless he was honest about what he has spent.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Are you even in this world? have you ever used the PP system before? You are confident in what you are talking about, yet you clearly don't have a clue. I myself make very good money and have spent significant money on this game and couldn't touch what he has spent. He is in the multiple thousands, though I obviously don't know the exact number. That $10k could be an exaggeration, it could be realistic. We wouldn't know unless he was honest about what he has spent.
You are clearly investing wrong buddy

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Hahaha alright. Maybe you should make a proper guide on how to exploit the premium point system?

You should include in it, “how to bring 5+ villages from 300 points to 8k points in 48 hours”.
Shouldn't think a guide is necessary, it's quite self explanatory

Deleted User - 11532925

Yeah, you say that because you haven't had to deal with him yet. He nobled a bonus vill on our cluster yesterday, and it's now over 5k points in less than 24 hours. Good luck competing against that!

keep crying my brother, because you are getting rimmed !

I will make sure of that, I just came to reply to this jerk who has been crying to me all day long in game mail, so this guy just turned everything personal and started swearing at me in game mail, but I haven't reported him yet!

because I play fair, I could've just reported your ass and got you a sweet ban and Nobled all your villas, I just don't choose to play like that :)
this is just to disclose how pathetic and discourteous a player like you would react.

so keep crying about it, what I will do is what I am trained to do best and it is to rim players like you!

+

What pp can't buy are the OD scores and farming records, so whatever you guys are saying about me will not bother me at all, I am strictly abiding the rules and whatever I do with my account remains my own business.

Good luck in the battlefield

Deleted User - 10994045

Gotta love when people complain about PP when someone spends more, but make fun of people who can't keep up without it.

Weird how people complain based on where they are on the spending scale compared to another....

Mainmix is a great guy, all you are complaining about is his PP spending, you haven't been in the tribe with him when he's hurling support before anyone else, when he's anti-sniping and prenobling for people in OPs, he's not out for himself, he's very much a player like everyone else here. Let him play, damn. /r

Deleted User - 11532925

Well, are you proud of that post?

Looks funny how you are proving my point that you are just immature, showing the world that you are so pissed because I am actually rimming you...

People like you would just assume that I am all pp, well, I presume that all (just pp) players would collapse by mid game?

All pp whores would have low farming scores and so as OD.

Well, I have non of that, I farmed in 1 day more than you could do in 2 months, I defeated troops more than you could do in your whole damn TW career, so what are you even talking about?

Speaking of, a whole tribe ganged up on only 2 villas that are separated by a distance of 15 hours from my main cluster and you couldn't take none? Or push me away?

I have been killing you and your mates and it's been like a few days long after your whole tribe suicided all their offense on just a few villas and right now I am going for more and guess what you can do?
Nothing!

I got your villas naked :D, that's why you are so pissed.

+

The fact that you just admitted that some pro Tw players are playing in this account is even funnier, it contradicts with your first claim that I am all (pp) and no skill.

Looool!

I don't have time for you mate, keep crying in the externals assuming that I am a chubby son of a business man , ignore the battlefield because that is not where you belong.

Deleted User - 11532925

Yeah, it takes so much skill to noble barbs. 282 Barb out of 351 total captures, and out of those player captures, lots of them are internals. Come back here when you've finally "rimmed" somebody.

I guess that proves it well :D

support your claims with solid proves like this one, and then come and talk buddy !

Attachments

• war field  master level 2.png
    war field master level 2.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 24

Deleted User - 11532925

If you will compare the OD of a 2m and a 60k player, then you need to spend PP on your IQ as well.

But here are the metrics on an even ground:

OD:
CrazyPPWhoremix: 2.349.738(total points)/5.032.909(total OD) = 0.47 OD/points
Tawe: 62.932(total points)/116.052(total OD) = 0.54 OD/points

Farming:
CrazyPPWhoremix: 22.080.029 (total res farmed/day)/2.349.738(total points) = 9.39 res farmed/points
Tawe: 2.246.297 (total res farmed/day)/62.932(total points) = 35.69 res farmed/points

And for this stupid quote:

Side 1:
Tribes: TBD
Side 2:
Tribes: SoSure

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11
chart

Of course, a tribe twice as small as you wouldn't stand a chance in the long run, especially the way you abused PP. But ffs, stop lying about us couldn't take none.

If he can pay PP to innogames into getting me banned for that small message, he surely would've in a heartbeat.

If that's the case then why are you crying out in the externals?

Why don't you just try it in the battlefield, you and your basher tribe.

+

When you calculate things as an experienced player you have to take into account the distribution of my villas + the existence of barbarian villages In core.

How can you possibly calculate your farming per villa?
This is not the right way to do it.

So please stop crying about all of this, have some gutts and show us what you can do in the battlefield, I have got 7 villas in your area while you stand over 100, push me away if you can, or shut the hell up and keep crying on the externals because that's what people like you usually do when they are desperate.

" Desperate situations cause desperate acts"

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
find this thread currently very amusing - david vs goliath

on one side you got: (goliath)
a player with 265villages and in the largest tribe on map, that used the system to their advantage - mass amount of pp spent to get ahead along with the 30 days of protection due to world settings, throw on top tribal protection and it kinda removes all their achievements of surviving longer then the usual pp abuser.
OD scores also start to mean little - are they from clearing villages that went barb?? or tribe internals?? or picking people of that suddenly become attackable?? or rag-dolling your opponents due to the size difference (all are possible)

on the other side: (david)
we have a small 16 village player - dont think theres much else to say other then their in a tribe

Innam

Reaction score
LMFAO, you really try your hardest to depict yourself as an experienced player when all you've done is pay your way to the top. Plus, hug your way till this point as well, of course.

Fleezus baited you by asking to share how you grew so large so fast, then i love how you tried hard to make it seem like you're some kind of a genius and it's the reason why you're on top. You should've just answered 2 letters (PP) on that question, but you're an ego maniac that you yourself wouldn't acknowledge the big elephant in the room.

So basically what I'm getting from all your posts is, your sad because you can't afford PP and not intelligent enough to farm it efficiently so you go on getting mad at others because they earn more than you and choose to enjoy with it in their own way.

C'mon dude... Keep some dignity, man up and stop crying. A lot of us are using PP some more and some less but PP will never be the only reason for anyone to keep their advantage. :)

Deleted User - 11532925

find this thread currently very amusing - david vs goliath

on one side you got: (goliath)
a player with 265villages and in the largest tribe on map, that used the system to their advantage - mass amount of pp spent to get ahead along with the 30 days of protection due to world settings, throw on top tribal protection and it kinda removes all their achievements of surviving longer then the usual pp abuser.
OD scores also start to mean little - are they from clearing villages that went barb?? or tribe internals?? or picking people of that suddenly become attackable?? or rag-dolling your opponents due to the size difference (all are possible)

on the other side: (david)
we have a small 16 village player - dont think theres much else to say other then their in a tribe

First of all, I have never attacked tribe internals, and honestly saying, some of that ODA came from the barbs, but it's just less than a million that formed a gap, I would still be number 1 in ODA even without the villages that went to barbs.
about picking people that suddenly became attackable, this is part of the game, if they can't grow as fast as I do, then that is their issue not mine :).

speaking of size difference, I worked hard in forming this gap, twice as hard to make the rate of my growth exponential, to be precise, can you find someone near me that is close to my size?, so what should I do, just stop attacking people because of my size difference?, seems illogical to me!

If I grew so fast to a point where my size is incomparable with anybody nearby, do you just expect me to wait for them to outgrow me or keep my rate as is?

I have full respect for anybody who is competing with me at the top, just like OLG, Undo or whoever, they are in the top because they earned that rank, fair and square!, just like I did :).