This is so funny

Money Heist

Reaction score
You barely killed me at all. I’m glad I was the one to rim you. All hail king Smurf
Because i had nothing personal with you. But ask *Zanin* and his 3 trains and multiple nukes . i would never let myself being nobled by a spy lol

You just outnumbered me , thats all. Nothing skillfull in that

Deleted User - 11549951

No,
I used to play football at football academy in Portugal.
When i went school, of course i would beat everyone. My mother used to say:
Who is going to want to play against you if you win so easily all the time?

And fair enough, who will want to play against you if this is how you treat your adversary!

Deleted User - 11549951

You didn't beat me but as long as you get my point, I am thankful!

Money Heist

Reaction score
I apologise for beating you all too easily :) I’ll take it easy next time
That "too easily" took you the world. I'm sure you will get rimmed too sooner or later
But if you want a good advice for next time , learn to be honest and to dont backstabb others and plan OP's on your allies , or worst , asking me to send your members in your tribe as you would "support" them , like you did with Arteta01 and after let him get nobled for the reason that you didnt knew the loyalty of the village . You are just a big liar and big backstabber

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We lost troops supporting your friend :rolleyes: we just didn’t have enough to save him lol. I’m not this evil mastermind you seem to think haha I just stumble my way through mess and disorganisation and it seems to work

Deleted User - 11549951

YellowishDirtyBarb-size_restricted.gif

Reaction score
Its funny you say that when you are the real backstabber here,

Do you know why Emass attacked LCDP during the initial coalition? You guys broke the NAP with them without any warning.

So when you thought you were in control it's cool to backstab but, when someone uses spies against you because you have no recruitment principles then they are a trash? Joker

Deleted User - 11549951

Not so difficult to prove your point without insulting each other!
tenor.gif

Money Heist

Reaction score
Its funny you say that when you are the real backstabber here,

Do you know why Emass attacked LCDP during the initial coalition? You guys broke the NAP with them without any warning.

So when you thought you were in control it's cool to backstab but, when someone uses spies against you because you have no recruitment principles then they are a trash? Joker
Yeah all spies that you put in my tribe , ruined all my diplomacy. But here is another liar showed up :D

1588438536404.png

Deleted User - 11549951

Posting messages on FORUM isnt ideal MoneyHeist.
I personally have messages from other players which would lead to bans as well as some pretty embarassing personal admissions such as that of smoking crack.

Reaction score
If you cant tell I was trolling you there, then you are much more simple minded then I had imagined. But again, even if I did join you and spy then you would be to blame yourself because you were willing to recruit me within minutes. To run a successful tribe you need some sort of recruitment policy, not just invite whoever wants to join lol.

Money Heist

Reaction score
I know but i dont know why they dont just accept that they are backstabbers and spies , so we all can clap them.

Money Heist

Reaction score
If you cant tell I was trolling you there, then you are much more simple minded then I had imagined. But again, even if I did join you and spy then you would be to blame yourself because you were willing to recruit me within minutes. To run a successful tribe you need some sort of recruitment policy, not just invite whoever wants to join lol.
To spy and to backstabb is the easiest thing you can do , But everyone choose to play the game as they wish .
I would never choose to do that , that is a big mistake of mine maybe , trusting people is mistake nowadays

Reaction score
Of course that is a big problem. Look if you trust everyone then you are just gullible, its nothing to be proud of. As a leader of a tribe you should not be gullible.

I think it is clear you were never fit to run a tribe and you would have most likely failed regardless of which area you started in.

*Zanin*

Reaction score
Because i had nothing personal with you. But ask *Zanin* and his 3 trains and multiple nukes . i would never let myself being nobled by a spy lol

You just outnumbered me , thats all. Nothing skillfull in that
If u concerned about the troops and nobles kid, u need to learn something! Maybe u can have a chance!! What matters kid is put the enemies on the rim before they do that to u!!

Enjoy your place, your spot, maybe only the view!!

Money Heist

Reaction score
If u concerned about the troops and nobles kid, u need to learn something! Maybe u can have a chance!! What matters kid is put the enemies on the rim before they do that to u!!

Enjoy your place, your spot, maybe only the view!!
Yeah i will definitly will . And will eat popcorns while you lose this world

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
R.I.P to me and to all your nukes and nobles
You're showing of ODD when u got rimmed? Seriously?

At least my mission is acomplished , you are far away from winning this world now :p

Untitled.png

What part of your "mission" was accomplished?
Giving us villages?
Making us grow fast?
I mean, if it were those then yeah indeed nice mission.