Dirty DS

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Justice has been served!

These pathetic bunch of DS players are rumored to have set for deletion now that their carry account has been punished with an attackable ban. Rather than salvaging the world (its still rather 50/50 really) you are taking the cowards way out.

You'll forever be remembered as the losers who sabotaged the TRE, Ragestyle, Peter, Glanne, Bob and Johannkari accounts and still lost the world.

Small side note: thank you to the DS members that have said they were sorry about the things that have happened. Back when it happened to my account Otto approached me and I am thankful for that. Others too have expressed their apologies in the general tribe chat.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah it's called us clicking delete but it won't happen.

IF IF IF YOU ONLY WOULD HAVE WON W111, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THIS BIG FAT LOSS NOW
3x

ANY IF'S IN THE CHAT TODAY BOYS?
3x

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Nothing else to say except to give a shoutout to the all players in both tribes for assisting with the support team and their investigations where they could in the last few days. At the end of the day we are all nerds playing the game for fun and nobody at all likes to see the TW community be damaged by things like this. Those of you with with integrity get my thanks

Also i'd like to publicly apologise if anyone was offended by the things i said, perhaps some of it was over the line in the same way that some of the things done here recently were over the line. I have no problem admitting i was wrong if i was in the wrong.

Peace.
thought this realization was before seeing results. Before, crying was beneficial. Now babies got their milk.

Nocturne

Reaction score
I wouldnt even read this chat but people on this world have done exactly the same and worse calling us the worst people on earth smh..

Notice MintyFresh tag under says W80-Ben. Well when he joined one of our "Regime" Accounts got hijacked. an account that at that time belonged to a personal best friend of our duke, to this day her best friend.

15 Mil acc in our backline switching on us when we were morally down

View attachment 5400

They didnt even "justify" if you go thru forums they just acted like it didnt happen:p

Another Acc that got randomly deleted when main player was on his winter vacations
View attachment 5401
View attachment 5402
acc obv didnt leave with 0 pts but more like 4-5mil

This is Just world 80..

Lets move on World 89 where i spent a couple months..

Glanne aka Dennis aka Nocturne hijacked one of enemy accs (i was playing with nocturne in DST)
View attachment 5403
*Butonel* He was delvered by your favorite TREX.. Dennis didnt mind it all, our side was trolling otto hard

I wont even get into what SD side on w101 was doing having 5+ spies on our side with accs jumping to them every week midst ops, its harder to show on stats after w99

lets get into this world

View attachment 5404
"We WoUlDnT dO tHe SaMe" yet use every opportunity they can

watch who you give sits to and this wont happen, 2 duke accounts give sits at the same time what a joke

definitely dont feel bad about what happen, and if we offended anyone with our trolling, hope you can however you will find it in your heart to forgive us cause i most certainly could give a fvck less

#DirtyDS4Life

first of Who are you?
Second i know nothing of Any hijacking of Any account we never Did Any shady shit like that

But on the other hand If you want To bring up 89

This is some Of the accounts groot (otto) was responsible for ”hacking” ”planting” change password on and leaving in our backline and attacking us

and we still beat their ass there aswell lol

So Dont talk shit pls

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
first of Who are you?
Second i know nothing of Any hijacking of Any account we never Did Any shady shit like that

But on the other hand If you want To bring up 89

This is some Of the accounts groot (otto) was responsible for ”hacking” ”planting” change password on and leaving in our backline and attacking us

What? those accounts were not hijacked at all haha what are you on about just because they switched tribes? The owners of those accounts joined Wizard that world we didn't hijack shit and you literally had Trex/Jake take an account and bring it to DST in world 89 after waiting 2 weeks for email change if that isn't hijacking idk what is.

Also funny you ask who he is, when he was in your tribe wise guy.

Last edited:

Wolfo

Reaction score
Glad tw support has done the right thing, although its a shame DS seems to not have any spine. Even with trashen gone, its still a 50/50 world with DS having a village lead. Don't forget the permanent damage that was done to our tribe prestige points, and the 3 sabotaged accounts. No need to delete.

In my mind the deletes are just DS admitting they were going to lose if they played fairly, and that this foul play was their last ditch attempt to win.

s0wakemeup

Reaction score
Have no idea why DS had to ruin this world by sabotaging accounts. If they're as good as they were bragging, doesn't it more satisfying in beating the enemies to the ground fairly? Or this is the only game they play?

Slacker

Reaction score
There isn't really fair when you facing DS.
Only reason they made it to this point, is sabotagin TRE which made Aces and Shock quit and them just nobling an entire K for free while Ikea and Noname were figthing. Then they had 2-3 ops they managed to beat accounts that were really bad taking 200-400 vills each round, when they reached active people and got walled with taking 8 vills vs our op that took 80, they realized they will probably have to do something dirty cause the momentum is starting to switch.
Not to mention the great tactic of just turtling vs our south just to slow our push down, that was real smart. We just sent all our def to the north...

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can't say I am shocked, played against Ashen before. On both here and US server. He plays with shady tactics, his friends are normally shady. So not shocked at all he combines those shady tactics with cheating.

Llama

Reaction score
So after everything that went down, the affected tribe so to speak is Rank 1 and it seems like world is still 50/50. Well I guess the end game war could be spicy

apujanata

Reaction score
Nothing else to say except to give a shoutout to the all players in both tribes for assisting with the support team and their investigations where they could in the last few days. At the end of the day we are all nerds playing the game for fun and nobody at all likes to see the TW community be damaged by things like this. Those of you with with integrity get my thanks

Also i'd like to publicly apologise if anyone was offended by the things i said, perhaps some of it was over the line in the same way that some of the things done here recently were over the line. I have no problem admitting i was wrong if i was in the wrong.

Peace.

Did support reverse the upgrading of flags ?
Return back the PP ?

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Amazing to see IKEA players trying to make the world seem like a 50/50, the got railed the whole server and won by a mass delete, enjoy the walkover.