Dirty DS

Deleted User - 11134637

I mean, is not like they hacked DS accounts and made them delete...

Deleted User - 848896163

Amazing to see IKEA players trying to make the world seem like a 50/50, the got railed the whole server and won by a mass delete, enjoy the walkover.
damn bro thats what everyone will remember. ikea getting beat down by a tribe that went above and beyond the usual shady tactics because they go so far to win a game. sounds like a bunch of low self esteem morons who are fat, balding, and find love on tribalwars.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Amazing to see IKEA players trying to make the world seem like a 50/50, the got railed the whole server and won by a mass delete, enjoy the walkover.

I love Norwegians, they are a walking joke. Shadow walking along waving that flag.

Good thing you always win, except against zilla, cause he nr1 right?

apujanata

Reaction score
If DS do a mass delete, it makes it seems like they can not win, when their point are slightly ahead of IKEA

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most outsiders I guess won't know what's going on in the world.

But essentially the entire DS leadership quit on the same day. Which then had a knock on affect to some other accounts.

So points and size at this point mean very little.

Deleted User - 11134637

They mean much, right now it is 50/50. If you lose because 10 of you delete that means you lost a fair fight. Don't cry later saying you were at a disadvantage and thats the reason you lost

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

But essentially the entire DS leadership quit on the same day. Which then had a knock on affect to some other accounts.

Imagine crying over a small token loss, when Ikea lost their whole ally and most of their main player core and leadership. Still standing and refusing to give up.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am not sure how both of you people took what i said as crying. Seems like you are both just looking for an argument or a fight, not sure.

I was simply informing those not in the world, the current state of PPG (DS)

Just pointing out despite the fact were are larger inside, it is that of a kinder egg, just holo on the inside :D

And i won't be complaining if i lose the world.

you guys need to chill.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am not sure how both of you people took what i said as crying. Seems like you are both just looking for an argument or a fight, not sure.

What do you expect with Seven DIldos, first one to hit delete when going got tough he's a joke of a player. He's the last one that should be talking about any one deleting haha

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am actually so impressed seven devils is still talking after so many months of him gone of this world lol.

:):):):):)

He will for sure show us his true skill on w116 when it releases, behold of the true king, number one player Seven Devils. He is ready for some hot action

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What do you expect with Seven DIldos, first one to hit delete when going got tough he's a joke of a player. He's the last one that should be talking about any one deleting haha

joke of a player that managed to take more vills off you than whole ds ever did on me

Who cares, you and me both Otto are going to lose this world & i am Fine with that. Knowing DS didnt cheat so many and win is great to know.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
joke of a player that managed to take more vills off you than whole ds ever did on me

You can't noble someone that hits delete, are you brain dead? You would've got steam rolled so hard be grateful you deleted! and who lost? I am still playing am I not? unlike you.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

After TRE thing, IKEA lost OG Glanne and both carry players from Bob (Ace and Tbob), which were all in leadership. And we had 2/3 points of DS, if not less. Yet, Byggare took leadership, we got new players on those accs, and we recovered. So this is no excuse while having more points than us, it could still be 50/50 fight.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you lost 3 players? ooo great comparison. You don't even know what we have lost lol. But i can tell you it is a hell of a lot more than 3 players over 2 accounts.