Dirty DS

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you lost 3 players? ooo great comparison. You don't even know what we have lost lol. But i can tell you it is a hell of a lot more than 3 players over 2 accounts.

Come now, its not only IKEA who lost players. After what happened to my account the whole north-east just collapsed due to players quitting etc.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes they did, and they got steam rolled after. Which is the reason why.

So you kind of answered me point.

We have lost 19 players over 10 accounts. Half of that being leadership.

Back the original post, I was saying just because we are bigger, do not expect much from us going forward.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stupid aces gave DS a free 40 mil point boost back then

Biggest yikes ever after ashen incident

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you lost 3 players? ooo great comparison. You don't even know what we have lost lol. But i can tell you it is a hell of a lot more than 3 players over 2 accounts.
What did you lost tho? One cheating acc and leadership who gave up because you lost that one acc? Lol, you didnt lose anything, you gave up.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well your maths is great.
Leaving 4 players for the other 9 accounts.

And nah just lost our entire leadership, who helped organise everything, from defense, to ops, to plans and recruitment. No biggy

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All good in the end, karma has been here and done her work.

And to those who helped her, thank you.

Deleted User - 11134637

And nah just lost our entire leadership, who helped organise everything, from defense, to ops, to plans and recruitment. No biggy

you didnt "lost" them, they just all gave up because they knew you wouldn't win a fair fight. You guys just gave up and resigned at the first fair fight you had to face in the world

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Ever heard of sarcasm?
Btw i almost feel sorry for you, but then i remember you 'lost' leadership after your own tribe doing shady things, getting caught, and then GAVING UP cause they'd have to fight fair war?

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
...... eh whatever. enjoy your forums, clearly just ignoring the point i'm making, and keep going back to how my leadership cheated, which me and all those still playing had nothing to do with... cool.

peace.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
you didnt "lost" them, they just all gave up because they knew you wouldn't win a fair fight. You guys just gave up and resigned at the first fair fight you had to face in the world

"fair" every1 involved with 111 know that ds shit on every opponent they had, 2 angry co players don`t change the fact that ikea and all their allies stood 0 chance until ashen got banned and 10 council members quit along with 7 other accs

Slacker

Reaction score
When why was your plan to tutrle south (and fail at it) while you expected to push at the "200-400 vills per op" pace north.
Problem with that is you got walled on last north op, while we broke the turtling, despite immense wall pping from all of your accounts there.
People i've talked with were already on the verge of quitting before ashen was even banned, thats how good you were doing...

Reality check, DS was a mediocre tribe who can only take over a K after enemy completely quit.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Hahaha, Imagine trying to make the situation seem like it was ever winnable, we had one bad op, and you broke nothing south. No one south was quitting, lying to make your "victory" seem like an accomplishment

Slacker

Reaction score
Hahaha, Imagine trying to make the situation seem like it was ever winnable, we had one bad op, and you broke nothing south. No one south was quitting, lying to make your "victory" seem like an accomplishment

Luckily, there is a handy tool to show you how it really looked on the south for you.
This is from when we joined ikea to when you stripped 3 accounts.
Truely, you were doing just great.

Side 1:
Players: Slacker, BobOnFire, Dora the Explorer, wizard7913, war-peace
Side 2:
Tribes: NoName, PPG

Timeframe: 01/06/2020 00:00:00 to 09/08/2020 00:29:35

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 8,749
Difference: 5,879

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 361
Difference: 945

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 83,462,800
Difference: 56,179,088

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,383,255
Difference: 8,934,111

chart

Deleted User - 11549951

By the way, I heard @Trex said he talked to me and that we agreed this was not his fault. Let me tell you that it is a fucking lie, he never spoke to me (absolute silence) and sure as hell did not apologize. Trex, whatever world you're on, I'll gladly spend 100k PP to remove you.

thanks for putting me off tribal wars net. xxD
ill gladly spend 30pps on assistant farming because im poor :(

Deleted User - 11134637

"fair" every1 involved with 111 know that ds shit on every opponent they had, 2 angry co players don`t change the fact that ikea and all their allies stood 0 chance until ashen got banned and 10 council members quit along with 7 other accs

Na, DS was the one that didn't stood a chance, proof is right here, you all deleted without even fighting