Shame on "on"

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
posting screen about conversation where i tell "if just we were allied" with dora while i can post the screen where he asks me to end the war "cause i know where he is" or to put conditions on it and i refused everything and just kept fighting and taking lot of villages.
U just waited for the right moment to betray us and still it wasn't enough for u, u wanted the villages for free, i hoped to meet good players in tis tournament and it was a good server, we met some, unfortunately we stepped in the shit that was u.

How can u talk about other alliances? about talink to aìother tribes? u neither told us u were romanians and that u had other tribes and more than one time u recruited our targets when we tried to take them just to know, later, they were ur other tribes, u acted as u were argentinians for more than 2 weeks to hide ur connections with .ro(at that time called ":))").
U talked with every tribe on the map and u just never told us, we ca,e to know ur connections with favela and others just cause one of ours was friend of him, u started an ally with hak without telling us anytiìhing while we instantly told u we were coming to a nap with abd.
We looked for allies with everyone? man we destroyed 8 german tribes in the fisrt two weeks, then the french then we came for the ph and u took lot of villages with neither an half of our od in that war.
please stop shit talking, u just did the only move u could do to beat us, congrats, but u re not a player for me so stop trying to seem the one who did the right thing

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
.ro is only shit, they got so many ban and this is the greatest demonstration of who they are.
they even hide your country in the start, maybe because they are ashamed of who they are.
our only mistake was trusting ourselves with these primitives

anyway they will not win this world, because they aren t able to play whit troops...and player e peole like that never go far

PRADA

Reaction score
U talked with every tribe on the map and u just never told us, we ca,e to know ur connections with favela and others just cause one of ours was friend of him, u started an ally with hak without telling us anytiìhing while we instantly told u we were coming to a nap with abd.

stop doing cheap drugs man.
.ro and on are different tribes. so we sure learned about favela right about last. PH:( told us first that favela was supposed to join them and they asked us if we want to make an ally with them AGAINST you, and we did quite the opposite, we're the only tribe that took your side. So you can thank us for that.
And what about a HaK alliance? Are you high?

that's it, anybody can confirm it. you would've been there too still today, if you really were who you think you are. but you're not. you're just about the worse this game sees, crooked pawns thinking they're kings, thinking they can win by talking sh*t behind everybody's back then send disgusting circular insults when they get caught. You did a poor job at your diplomacy, that's pretty much all you can learn. You thought you were a mafioso but you ratted out yourself.
thank you for your participation, you can go away now and let the big boys play.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Really guys, please just assume what you've done instead of justify it... The lack of preparation that MANDS had for a war against you already shows that they were not trying to betray you xD

I find it even funny that they had that side so unguarded for everything to melt like this hahaha

Even if you were allies since the start, or the war against Fly was being harder than it seems (by what they talked here like they were kinda of giving up already), it's funny to see you throwing everything to the wind due to a betrayal like this... I guess you were expecting to have some people who were more truthful to their word here, but unless you're in a really bad situation, always have some countermeasures... You never know what others will do, and you were warned about on due to their alliance with Ro, who did the same...

Deleted User - 848973344

luckily I have to use google translator to understand what you write, because I don't want to read free insults that come from both sides.

We lost, badly, but we lost. we trusted those who didn't deserve it, our fault.

I hope it is clear to you at least that you have lost face unnecessarily, because you could have faced us with your head held high and win or lose, instead hoping for the final victory you screwed us, but this will not get you to the end w anyway.

the only one who really won, and congratulations for the play is boomberballon or whatever it's called now. But know that we have already defeated you twice and the third one arrives.

We started this w with the intention of having fun without aiming for victory as we do on .it, we thought we would succumb in the first month of play. It is sad to close the best server ever played.

I just ask everyone to be more sporty though, this is still a game and spoiling it just makes it ugly.

peace and love

Magik0

Reaction score
.ro and on are different tribes. so we sure learned about favela right about last. PH:( told us first that favela was supposed to join them and they asked us if we want to make an ally with them AGAINST you, and we did quite the opposite, we're the only tribe that took your side. So you can thank us for that.

that's it, anybody can confirm it. you would've been there too still today, if you really were who you think you are. but you're not. you're just about the worse this game sees, crooked pawns thinking they're kings, thinking they can win by talking sh*t behind everybody's back then send disgusting circular insults when they get caught. You did a poor job at your diplomacy, that's pretty much all you can learn. You thought you were a mafioso but you ratted out yourself.
thank you for your participation, you can go away now and let the big boys play.
That's your "proof" ? I'm dead hahaha give this man a medal, he made my day

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
You were our only ally and we trusted you.

you took advantage of that and some of you seem to be proud of it too.

If you think this is normal is because your culture and education is trash, we are true to allies and for this reason we expect them to be true. It was a mistake. But it is you that need to take a lession from us, not the other way around.

and the fact that you are trying to find excuses is just proof that most of you are ashamed, as you should be

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
and when will they get what they deserve?
kkkkkk

poor man, you laugh because you think you got free villages. We may have lost our villages, but you betrayed your word. This has no value to you because it hasn't in your culture and you are uneducated, but in most civilized countries it does.

you just confirmed every stereotype about romanian.

I hope this will come back to you as no one will ever trust u again. It is you that will get what you deserve.

this is the point of this thread, the fact that you don't understand it just confirms that you find this matters normal.

old gheboasa

Reaction score
Nope... I laugh because you cry,
so to keep balance in the cosmos

follow me for more zen teachings

Deleted User - 11580228

weeeee shit man, coward, coward, I think you write a lot of bullshit because if you would have the proofs you would have already put them, since you are a fake and cowardly person besides a shit gypsy, you just want to make the reader believe that you are the good ones, quiet we will have the opportunity to meet again in other world and you will pray that you have never met us

bkpdilau

Reaction score
weeeee shit man, coward, coward, I think you write a lot of bullshit because if you would have the proofs you would have already put them, since you are a fake and cowardly person besides a shit gypsy, you just want to make the reader believe that you are the good ones, quiet we will have the opportunity to meet again in other world and you will pray that you have never met us

Look, I did not encourage what happened, but it did, with or without me.
But the way you guys are talking about a god damn game is completely unacceptable. I'm just soo tired about my mother being called a sex worker in different languages, the infinite number or faluses being virtually placed in my mouth, and I think that you called me a gipsy and other racial slurs more times than it should be accepted. @JawJaw please moderate this topic a little bit.

I'm really sorry about your 2 months of work onto this world, and about the time you wasted here, but the way you did diplomacy got you to this point.
The way you tried to talk allliances and NAPs with each surrounding tribe, imposing impossible further development areas, and just by watching the continent you could have seen that there was no way the alliance could've work.

I will be the one to say it, considering all the discussions you had with surrounding tribes, we were afraid that you were going to backstab first after finishing with fly. They told us that 80% of your villages were offensive, we knew we had no chance against that and we picked the easy way out. Also, fly begging us to save them from you contibuted as well.

I hope that this explanation will suffice and the drama will end.
This will be my one and only post here, i've personally apologized to each mands player that wrote me today, and i will keep on answering and even though you all insulted me, i understood it, but please remember that this is a game.

cheers,
dilau

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
But the way you guys are talking about a god damn game is completely unacceptable. I'm just soo tired about my mother being called a sex worker in different languages, the infinite number or faluses being virtually placed in my mouth, and I think that you called me a gipsy and other racial slurs more times than it should be accepted. @JawJaw please moderate this topic a little bit.

I'm really sorry about your 2 months of work onto this world, and about the time you wasted here, but the way you did diplomacy got you to this point.
The way you tried to talk allliances and NAPs with each surrounding tribe, imposing impossible further development areas, and just by watching the continent you could have seen that there was no way the alliance could've work.

I will be the one to say it, considering all the discussions you had with surrounding tribes, we were afraid that you were going to backstab first after finishing with fly. They told us that 80% of your villages were offensive, we knew we had no chance against that and we picked the easy way out. Also, fly begging us to save them from you contibuted as well.

This will be my one and only post here, i've personally apologized to each mands player that wrote me today, and i will keep on answering and even though you all insulted me, i understood it, but please remember that this is a game.

cheers,
dilau

the way we did diplomacy was having you as our only ally and trust you

and it is not being racist, you ARE not educated to keep your word.

you act like trash you get treated like the trash you are

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
the only right thing you said was that you didn't stand a chance against us

the rest is just shit, like all of you
now it's also fun to read that you don't want to hear bad words, poor man...already went to cry to daddy
after what you did I'll just support for everyone who fights you, circus monkeys

ps and you show what we say

Deleted User - 11580228

cheers,
dilau

a song in Italian quoted words words words, if you play as you speak then you have little left, but only because we don't see evidence of all the bullshit you tell, so before accusing us of cheating on you, you must have the balls to prove it, otherwise you remain a poor and miserable coward

Deleted User - 10742628

I didnt know i have 80% of villages off. Guys you really are trying to justify with FLY words??
What you think they can tell to you? They were losing man wake up.
So if abd come to us and tells " They have 80% of offs" i have to backstab you? Lol
Good game guys. Next time try to proove somenthing. I still didnt see a good screen for justify your plays

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
U can't even imagine how much tribes wrote us to betray u and .ro and become allied with them, we never accepted or neither we gave importance to their offers.

Fly were just losing and they tried the only way to come out, u catched the opportunity asap, u knew u could not have a war with us, since u haven't had any since the world started while we were costantly in war. U recruited the only 2 or 3 players u had to defeat and then u just took barbs and some ph after we had destroyed em.

U just waited the right moment to kick our asses from the start of the w and u chase it very well,anyway it is unlessful to apologize, it cannot clean the shit is in your mouth and hands.
It is a game and as it is it should be played, i understand u don't like to play but to win as all the children we often have to meet here.
U were scared? u could stop the ally and tell "come in war in 2 days" we still were in war with fly so that u could have an easier war, but u decided to attack empty villages, so, now, take the shit it is raining on your empty heads and shut the fuck up