Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In the good old days when a setup wasn't fit to our playstyle, we skipped the server, and waited for a better fit. Nowadays we are always crying for everything. Why? :( we didn't like W119 -> skipped the server. It's simple.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
50 ms and (techniqually) no pally compensates the deff-heavy setup. In my opinion we don't need to make any changes here. Maybe 121 will have a different setup.

No it doesn't, and it's not even close. I'm pretty sure the majority would rather play with pally skills and a higher MS gap than with WT and NB combined. MS gap is also kind of an irrelevant setting, if the opponent knows how to snipe you'll add antis and reduce the gap regardless.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In the good old days when a setup wasn't fit to our playstyle, we skipped the server, and waited for a better fit. Nowadays we are always crying for everything. Why? :( we didn't like W119 -> skipped the server. It's simple.

Its not about playstyle. Tech system is about playstyle. Or speed of world. But wt+nb is just noob friendly setting no matter what is your playstyle.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
50 ms and (techniqually) no pally compensates the deff-heavy setup. In my opinion we don't need to make any changes here. Maybe 121 will have a different setup.

50 ms doesn't compensate for anything, it's still quite easy to snipe.

Also, when you look at settings you have 3 that favour defenders: Night Bonus, WatchTowers, Pally w/skills. One of them being active will give an added advantage to defending, Now you have two. Pallys not having skills just makes it that it's not a insane overkill defensive world like 112. These settings still massively favour defenders.

One would say that a lack of a fake limit helps offensive players, but WTs just makes that setting useless.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No it doesn't, and it's not even close. I'm pretty sure the majority would rather play with pally skills and a higher MS gap than with WT and NB combined. MS gap is also kind of an irrelevant setting, if the opponent knows how to snipe you'll add antis and reduce the gap regardless.

Then that majority should skip this server and wait for a better fit :) I am talking for my tribe, we are all from one nation, so WT or NB is top prio for us (combine of them is more better). I don't like coplaying because it kills the 1v1 fight, but anyway, I have no chance to change it - but there are some settings in this setup what can help a bit more that style of playing, not only "we have 5 people and endless pp in an account".

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Then that majority should skip this server and wait for a better fit :) I am talking for my tribe, we are all from one nation, so WT or NB is top prio for us (combine of them is more better). I don't like coplaying because it kills the 1v1 fight, but anyway, I have no chance to change it - but there are some settings in this setup what can help a bit more that style of playing, not only "we have 5 people and endless pp in an account".

Watch towers have nothing to do with the coverage of an account.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not about playstyle. Tech system is about playstyle. Or speed of world. But wt+nb is just noob friendly setting no matter what is your playstyle.

I saw on 111, playstyle in .net is attack attack attack, and if you won't go forward quickly, most of the players lost their motivation. The majority prefers here the quick 5-6 months playtime?

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

the majority should skip server for what the minority wants :cool: should've just played w114 when you had the chance

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With these settings, even Hedge can defend :keka: :kekwarrive:

Jokes aside. To make it more balanced, I suggest these:
Remove WT for sure
Add fake limit if not possible to just remove WT

People complaining regarding defense. Well, defenders are always in advantage. Bonuses with same percentage will be more effective on 5nukes of def in one village compared to one offensive nuke. Plus, pp-ing wall is OP. If you dont know how to defend properly, settings wont help you anyway. Might just keep you alive for couple more OPs.

It is certain that many players are waiting for w120 to begin, still many countries in lockdown. We can see size of maps on non WT worlds and compare to WT worlds. As other players wrote above, dont give us another w112, worlds like those never end.

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
Watchtowers so that you can see real attacks from fakes
Night bonus so that you can no longer attack 1/3 of the day and give free time for defenders to rebuild, regroup relax.
40 member limit with outside support enabled so it's easy for noob tribes to turtle and make coalitions
dominance endgame so that we cannot even have many nobles endgame to even have a chance to cap village in OPs through the size of them.

You know what? I got a great idea.
How about we make walls reach level 50 as well. Or introduce automatic sniping. Or disable axes from this world. Sound great to me :).

The world settings are very heavily favoring defence and turtles. Where are the "not noob friendly" settings we were promised?

I haven't seen such hype for a world and so many premades waiting to join for a very long time. And that is how you are doing us? With probably the worst settings most of us have ever had the displeasure of seeing?

Even worse, this is the first world with the new quest system. Which in my opinion and after playing start up on a local server with it, I feel is a great addition to the game. And you waste that oportunity with settings none ever asked for.

Finally, WT are the most world-defining setting there is by A LOT. Having two world in a row with them is not a good idea. Skiping a world beacuse of WT only to find out next world is WT too.

EASY FIX:
Remove both Watchtowers and Night bonus. Make settings great again.

semi-FIX:
Remove Watchtowers alone. It shouldn't alone be enough to be able to consider the settings "good" but it's at least a step to the right direction and should make the world "playable".

I really hope you listen to the community and what we have to say.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Watch towers have nothing to do with the coverage of an account.

That's not true, you of course more finesse and not OP's like "send x nukes here and easily cap". I am not against no WT, I have played more servers without it than with, I am just happy about this setup for now. And even if a setup is trash, we would not have right to change it. But mods will decide and we will see what we have :)

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the majority should skip server for what the minority wants :cool: should've just played w114 when you had the chance

Nope, everyone got the same setting, just the majority wants an other one. Than wait for a better one.

going2killu

Reaction score
btw I am working on a drawing of my dad with my niece :)
4JHf5k5.jpg

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score

No offense, but you're basically saying the majority should skip, because you and your 10 members like it. I can understand if you have a local premade that plays without coplayers and wants Nightmode. If anything, I respect that and I don't think Nightmode is a bad concept alone if there's no WT and pally items, but combining WT with NB makes no sense at all as it favors the defenders too much. Take 112 or 114 for an example, it basically OPs without caps for months. The 112 map didn't change for 4 months as there was little to no progress due the world having settings that HEAVILY favor the defenders, and even if you're not a good defender you can hold against every OP because the settings and game tell you most of the stuff in advance. WT has nothing to do with being an advantage for account coverage, if anything just shows that you're not capable of defending properly so you need the game to tell you which attacks are real and which aren't.