One Kek to Rule Them

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Other than leaving after we've been constantly accused of spying for an entire month and having everyone and their mothers recruited after we specifically pointed out we're out if "X" person gets recruited? I don't understand why people are surprised. Good luck figuring out the other people that are malcontent in the tribe because we sure as hell aren't the only ones.

Quite rich coming from a guy who leaks commands and reports, and who also has no ods at all.

Are you guys trash players, or did you actually decide not to send def to any of your neighbhours who were being attacked the last month? Honest question

Last edited:

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Pretty sure every bit of that was banter and sarcasm !! to post it as a rebuttal on forum ! smh
You didn't even have to fight dirty with dirty. If you thought he was a spy, why not just kick him and force internal? You know, like a normal tribe? What could possibly have justified all this BS?

Didnt you walk out of cicada on 112 cuz of the dirty play i mentioned on my message? Oh yeah, ya did so you know hes dirty.

And for the same reason we let cancer sit in cicada, if your FLing and you know the second you kick someone their gonna be in the opposing tribe, all your doing is jumpstarting the eventual events. We couldnt have force internalled him, the same way T4H are still alive and kicking. They can get immediate support from washed like the traitorous POS's they are.

Anywho, do your job, jacobs sharing an illegal script with the whole TW community in the initial posts screen shots. Should prolly fix that

robert232323

Reaction score
Quite rich coming from a guy who leaks commands and reports, and who also has no ods at all.

Are you guys trash players, or did you actually decide not to send def to any of your neighbhours who were being attacked the last month? Honest question

I'm sorry but we weren't going to waste any def on ragnar just to have it clapped in 1 one nuke just because he can't manage stacks. I can live with being a trash player, I don't feel like I have anything to prove to you.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Its also golden minty said he doesnt support cheating as hes in a tribe with trex, king of ruining accounts. Just gonna pretend like trex didnt ruin any account he could on 111 yall are tools. Whole community knows your all gonna play dirty and play the victim card, convince who you can convince, we will beat you anyways.

Good luck, your all gonna need it

robert232323

Reaction score
With timed incs on myself multiple times and no stacks asked from tribe until 2 weeks ago, excuse us if we were trying to survive on our own lol.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Your ODD isnt much better man, but good try. By survive on your own, you mean having deals to switch tribe so hoarded defense. You had tribe stacks as deep as your ML in some spots too, but we will pretend like thats not a thing

robert232323

Reaction score
Your ODD isnt much better man, but good try. By survive on your own, you mean having deals to switch tribe so hoarded defense. You had tribe stacks as deep as your ML in some spots too, but we will pretend like thats not a thing
You keep saying that like I knew we weren't getting oped or something. Stop disrespecting players that aren't in your inner clique of monkeys and maybe others won't look to leave as well.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Hey werent you in crunch on 112? Even like....helped jacob get ahold of the i ching owner to get the players locked out?

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I reported the thais when i found out they were cheating, Im glad they got perma banned, no place for stuff like that in my tribe.

What a load of shit, I told you and stew in first couple weeks this world that they was all botting. You ignored it for months until the bans. You ALL knew

Blue monke6

Reaction score
And i mean. When you have deals with every player around you to leave them alone and they leave you alone. You do pretty much know your not getting OPed.

Whats funny is that the real reason your so pissed off about the recruitment is probably cuz you were supposed to eat them with washed and then flip and we took your food away. But thats a convo for another time.

Just go play with your friends and dont act like a victim. Your not. Your dirty. Jacobs dirty. Mintys dirty. Trex is dirty. And yeah, adnan will get dirty if needed. Wanna beat the lords of dirty plays, sometimes you gotta stick your hands in the mud. None of us are gonna fault the dude for doing what was right by our players. Same way yall will justify trex hacking an account if he can get a password.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Its also golden minty said he doesnt support cheating as hes in a tribe with trex, king of ruining accounts. Just gonna pretend like trex didnt ruin any account he could on 111 yall are tools. Whole community knows your all gonna play dirty and play the victim card, convince who you can convince, we will beat you anyways.

Good luck, your all gonna need it

How am i supposed to report people for something they supposedly did or did not do on other worlds that ended a long time ago? I've played so many worlds and with so many different people if i listened every time someone said:

"yo dont play with player ABC they did a 'dirty' on world XYZ. I cant provide you with proof or evidence but just trust me"

I would literally be in a tribe on my own. I dont judge people based on their past. I play with everyone from a blank slate and dont hold grudges (as half the swedes in kek know). Same as i didnt judge the Thais even though people were constantly telling me they cheat. I gave them a chance and they blew it and thats all there is to it really.

All i can say is that Trex has been an exemplary member from day 1 and has always worked hard and done his best for the tribe and im glad to have had the opportunity to play with him on w120 and i have no regrets about playing with him.

Peace.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Wonder how fast trex would log to zero if i put the password out rn. Anyone wanna take bets? 10 seconds? 15? Maybe 30 tops?

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Get better at propoganda minty. No one believes your a champion of fair play. Just like jon had a fake discord to get into the kek discord to spy. You knew about that didnt ya? Didnt mind those dirty plays. You were playing mind games about having a spy from day 1 your not anymore ethical then anyone else

Incognito.

Reaction score
Didnt you walk out of cicada on 112 cuz of the dirty play i mentioned on my message? Oh yeah, ya did so you know hes dirty.

And for the same reason we let cancer sit in cicada, if your FLing and you know the second you kick someone their gonna be in the opposing tribe, all your doing is jumpstarting the eventual events. We couldnt have force internalled him, the same way T4H are still alive and kicking. They can get immediate support from washed like the traitorous POS's they are.

Anywho, do your job, jacobs sharing an illegal script with the whole TW community in the initial posts screen shots. Should prolly fix that
g
Get better at propoganda minty. No one believes your a champion of fair play. Just like jon had a fake discord to get into the kek discord to spy. You knew about that didnt ya? Didnt mind those dirty plays. You were playing mind games about having a spy from day 1 your not anymore ethical then anyone else

Freeman you seem a bit triggered why can't we all just get along and hold hands and be friends.

At the end of the day you guys have said over and over you will stomp us so it won't matter in the end right?

:kekBYE:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I play with everyone from a blank slate and dont hold grudges (as half the swedes in kek know). Same as i didnt judge the Thais even though people were constantly telling me they cheat. I gave them a chance and they blew it and thats all there is to it really.

Why would you have grudges against us swedes? :( (except payback from w106? <3)