Casual 11 - night setting

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red n00b, any player can take my village when I delete my account or when game admins ban me so that your posting is :rolleyes::) When I play active nobody can take a single village from me, rim me is just wet dreams of n00bs like you and even much better players had tray it and failed. And you posting your stats? Man, you can't even clean my shoes, so don't compare to me n00b, learn to play first so you don't spend so much money tray to be rang 1 loser. Anyway, you will get your beating on casual 11

Lol. You didn't delete your account. You lost, that's funny. Ofcourse you would play the delete card. See you ingame sweety. Or are you still banned? :D

Anyway, you will get your beating on casual 11

Would it be from you? :p

Deleted User - 848983838

good to see red is still around only in casual worlds now. seems a more fitting place for him tbh. hilarious seeing him spending on a casual world ;)

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hi,

is there a chance of allowing players on existing casual worlds to transfer items to cas11 once it opens?
would be really nice so that people keep playing instead of getting bored.

signed:
ghetto kid
I asked this as well on casual 10 forum and basically the answer was that the serious players don't like playing against a fast casual playing starter on a casual world. It is unfair to them as otherwise a casual player can also have a great start out of another casual world. And heaven knows they work hard in their co-owned profiles to get there so why should a casual player have that benefit. Thus transfer from a casual to another casual cannot be allowed.

They want people who play a casual world to be locked in to the casual world that they started and then simply end when that world ends. They don't warn players about this when they select the option to start on a casual world. But this at least gives the co-owned bullies the chance to get their reward for working that hard in a casual world. I mean why should you simply hop to a new casual world and drop your presence if they need to kick your but to prove how good they are at playing.

Bye Bye village, Bye Bye inventory and Bye Bey to two years of time spent playing casually. Have fun.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can't get rid of co playing lol
True. There are always players prepared to feel like a winner for a few hours a day. 4 owners = 6 hours each feeling like a winner. Not sure what they each feel like for the balance of the 18 hours. Maybe they sleep while the sole owner feels like a looser for 24 hours a day. LOL

Deleted User - 848994288

I asked this as well on casual 10 forum and basically the answer was that the serious players don't like playing against a fast casual playing starter on a casual world. It is unfair to them as otherwise a casual player can also have a great start out of another casual world. And heaven knows they work hard in their co-owned profiles to get there so why should a casual player have that benefit. Thus transfer from a casual to another casual cannot be allowed.

They want people who play a casual world to be locked in to the casual world that they started and then simply end when that world ends. They don't warn players about this when they select the option to start on a casual world. But this at least gives the co-owned bullies the chance to get their reward for working that hard in a casual world. I mean why should you simply hop to a new casual world and drop your presence if they need to kick your but to prove how good they are at playing.

Bye Bye village, Bye Bye inventory and Bye Bey to two years of time spent playing casually. Have fun.

I don't have the time for fast games anymore. Sorry to disappoint...
You make a fair and valid point regarding the packs and inventory. I made it to top10 on cas8 very fast with no inventory and pps only for premium account but it took a decent amount of my free time to do it... Time which i can't afford to spend in the near future.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I challenge anyone to find me something more irrelevant than Lord Batan posting on the externals

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems your no better....

Hello, i was the duke of Viking.

Lord batan quit because he sat a few of our players and saw their troop builds/compositions have 1k scouts by default along with lvl 20 barracks. He rage quit after calling them all noobs and deleted his account.

That's your inside scoop boys. (he also fucked our east and west flanks as he had paratoner's account sit when he went inactive) and sandalus had pyon-yan.

-the succ plushie

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
How is rage quite the same as betray of a tribe and join the enemy? An only idiot can comper those two and say no better, idiot. Btw Viking tribe I was a duke and nobody else, my baron was a Leluch who later joined the Visine tribe who win that world. So that deleted user saying is a lie, the only thing that was true is me rage quit.

Deleted User - 848994288

Very sad this game has come to this.
I suppose the company who owns tribal wars never saw the true potential of this game.
Settled for short-term profits instead of long-run success.
And here we are now, arguing about pointless stuff.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Very sad this game has come to this.
I suppose the company who owns tribal wars never saw the true potential of this game.
Settled for short-term profits instead of long-run success.
And here we are now, arguing about pointless stuff.

Would point the finger at Lord Batan since he thinks I was bragging. Must been on wild trip, as in where is this bragging?

Also seems, TW has banned your account again. Trend Batan ;)

6e0e057c3cf11b37da33321fa727b2d3.png

Last edited:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Hektik a coward who jumps ships at the first side of war, a pathetic disloyal coward.

Batan about to lose:

5fk4o1.jpg