Next sleek diplomatic move

Arteezy

Reaction score
You do realize we're months away from even having to worry about whos winning and who isnt, right?

I was making a reference on how tribes still to this day have zero clue how TW diplo works. All these tribes that we rimmed, they started mid war to post on externals about how we did not want to diplo them or some shit like that. It was a reference on how tribes do not have a 'win the map strategy' to this day, and they all act surprised when some top 3 tribe does not want to do diplo with a rank 10 tribe. Zero fucks where given about vvv,icarus,nir,susa,smak when we entered k54. Yes they where some border agreements but that is it. No diplo was made. Stop acting like you are a rank 1 tribe and you got backstabbed by the rank 2 tribe. No diplo was made with anyone. Why would i want to be friends with a rank 8 or rank 10 tribe, when i can eat that tribe.

No, Piike the leader done all diplomacy behind closed doors, very little talked about in council, we just got the "These are the terms and border agreement", by then even if us as a council believed it was a wrong move it was too late to back out.
He posted us the Border agreement with Gucci with the line about 4-5 rows over what he actually agreed to with them so we wouldn't complain as much, it only got noticed after Gucci showed the council the map they agreed on and the convo along with it. (It was horrendous)

Do you really think that at this point, if you as a tribe, declined the border that we proposed, we would actually care ? Why do you all keep coming with arguments like this ?

You guys talking with VVV to fight us 2 vs 1 is as stupid as T-Rex fighting Roach. Y'all hate each other from previous worlds and this affects your 'play to win' strategy to the point you do not have a 'win the map' strategy. All you noobs do is merge, internal, kick members to internal some more, get into a war that will never end, do diplo on arguments like ' i hate the swedes ', that duke is my real life 'friend', etc.

I remember talking to Pike 2 months ago. I told him that the 'all love no war' and 'all diplo to each other' strategy in the south area of the map was a bad call for everyone. Every single south tribe had diplo with their neighbours on east and west. Nobody wanted to war nobody. Everyone was just kicking and internaling and merging. What did you all think would happen when every single south tribe was allied to each other to a point where the only way for them to grow was to go north ? Did you all actually think that everyone will just afk and wait for you all to come north ?

Last edited:

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was making a reference on how tribes still to this day have zero clue how TW diplo works. All these tribes that we rimmed, they started mid war to post on externals about how we did not want to diplo them or some shit like that. It was a reference on how tribes do not have a 'win the map strategy' to this day, and they all act surprised when some top 3 tribe does not want to do diplo with a rank 10 tribe. Zero fucks where given about vvv,icarus,nir,susa,smak when we entered k54. Yes they where some border agreements but that is it. No diplo was made. Stop acting like you are a rank 1 tribe and you got backstabbed by the rank 2 tribe. No diplo was made with anyone. Why would i want to be friends with a rank 8 or rank 10 tribe, when i can eat that tribe.

Do you really think that at this point, if you as a tribe, declined the border that we proposed, we would actually care ? Why do you all keep coming with arguments like this ?

You guys talking with VVV to fight us 2 vs 1 is as stupid as T-Rex fighting Roach. Y'all hate each other from previous worlds and this affects your 'play to win' strategy to the point you do not have a 'win the map' strategy. All you noobs do is merge, internal, kick members to internal some more, get into a war that will never end, do diplo on arguments like ' i hate the swedes ', that duke is my real life 'friend', etc.

I remember talking to Pike 2 months ago. I told him that the 'all love no war' and 'all diplo to each other' strategy in the south area of the map was a bad call for everyone. Every single south tribe had diplo with their neighbours on east and west. Nobody wanted to war nobody. Everyone was just kicking and internaling and merging. What did you all think would happen when every single south tribe was allied to each other to a point where the only way for them to grow was to go north ? Did you all actually think that everyone will just afk and wait for you all to come north ?
mad cause bad

Deleted User - 11365688

dumbass

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Dumbass

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Your boy drunk mad cause bad
who's next to be force internalled?

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Noice. Great development on k54 of, stabbing of two former allies against each other.

One is lead by (possibly) the dumbest duke, piike and a shady duke knows as Guru .Vvv seems like they launched a surprise attack and took quite number of villages and caught smak by the balls. Keep it up!

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Noice. Great development on k54 of, stabbing of two former allies against each other.

One is lead by (possibly) the dumbest duke, piike and a shady duke knows as Guru .Vvv seems like they launched a surprise attack and took quite number of villages and caught smak by the balls. Keep it up!
Was bound to happen to a backstabbing pussy like smak. Cant wait for goocie to bulldoze through them

Arteezy

Reaction score
Was bound to happen to a backstabbing pussy like smak. Cant wait for goocie to bulldoze through them

Description

"Drip (Goocci) - Regional Level

I honestly know very little about this tribe, they appear to have a significant amount of 4 coplayer accounts and as such are not to be laughed at. I am knocking them for what appears to be a point-oriented build as well as a lack of history with winning tribes. They would be a serious threat in any region but I would not have them winning any K. If they come from worlds TW stats doest cover I will eat my words I am sure."

Credits to McCree for some great analysis, clearly doesn't know his .net Classic history...​