Suggestion:

DeletedUser

you can impersonate other players.. although we don't prefer people to do so.
But in war about everything is allowed I guess (but no profanity!!!!!).

DeletedUser

That chubbybear sure is a cheeky fellow for his little identity prank. If this guy doesn't post profanity or inappropriate content, can he be banned for anything else? Like being an annoying know-it-all?

But another suggestion is a stickied 'off-topic' hangout. It should have no topic whatsoever, and people just post stuff and argue.
It's just like any other W1 thread, except people argue over stuff where they're supposed to and not *fall* off-topic (imagine that...no topic to fall off from in the first place...wow)

Last edited by a moderator:

chucklefang

What about impersonating another player? Chubbybear has chucklefang's statistics in his signature, signifying that he is chucklefang, which could incite attacks on the player.

That douche! All this time I just thought chubbybear was one of my creepy fans who just wanted to be me! :icon_eek: Now I find out his true motives were to incite attacks on me...:icon_cry: Come on haste..:icon_confused: can you revoke his access on W1? To think.. all this time I though he was just obsessed with me... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'm actually having an interesting argument with him on personal message. I wonder who's the best at arguing... :p

DeletedUser

MrNagoo got blocked?

His posts are always good and fun to read.

Chubbybear

At least somebody is happy. But who really cares right? We'll see how much his absence really affects these forums outright.

Nibbler, in what way are they fun to read? I mean, if he made fun of you directly, would you think that's fun? to read?

Paint13aller

At least somebody is happy. But who really cares right? We'll see how much his absence really affects these forums outright.

Nibbler, in what way are they fun to read? I mean, if he made fun of you directly, would you think that's fun? to read?

Yes because its fun watching people make fun of you in words you have never heard of before, hes one of the only people I would take the time to read 25+ line post from

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What about impersonating another player? Chubbybear has chucklefang's statistics in his signature, signifying that he is chucklefang, which could incite attacks on the player.

Lord Haste can you explain me what can you do against forum trolls ?

Chubbybear

If he's one of the only people etc etc, who are the other(s)?

Chubbybear

Ummm why are you celebrating? I explained my situation quite thoroughly, tried to look where my infractions are, however little if there was any (I acknowledge one post + 1 exaggeration where I could have been banned for). Lord Haste is quite a good guy about it; I agree. Anyways, get back on topic please.

Last edited:

Paylnn

Ummm why are you celebrating? I explained my situation quite thoroughly, tried to look where my infractions are, however little if there was any (I acknowledge one post + 1 exaggeration where I could have been banned for). Lord Haste is quite a good guy about it; I agree. Anyways, get back on topic please.

I don't see how that showed celebration.

Chubbybear

Perhaps I should have quoted. Russian was celebrating. You're just neutral about it :p Anyways, we need a new suggestion..

Like a sticked poll. About anything related to world 1 and its associated forums...

Just no more "who's the best player polls" please.

Paylnn

Perhaps I should have quoted. Russian was celebrating. You're just neutral about it :p Anyways, we need a new suggestion..

Like a sticked poll. About anything related to world 1 and its associated forums...

Just no more "who's the best player polls" please.

Ah I see. Well technically there hasn't been a best player poll or any poll as a matter of a fact.