Suggestion:

DeletedUser

If you people got important statistics or maps, just make the thread and pm me asking me to sticky it.

Also if you prefer you can ask me to do polls, it's your call.

Paylnn

Cool maybe now we can finally have an official "best of world 1" thread.

DeletedUser

Sure, we could do that.
Just need to make sure the poll doesn't have 100000 choices éh :)
Meaning you would need to get a list of the top 5 atm, and the top 5-10 potential/legendary players.

DeletedUser

Sure, we could do that.
Just need to make sure the poll doesn't have 100000 choices éh :)
Meaning you would need to get a list of the top 5 atm, and the top 5-10 potential/legendary players.

polls would work, as best player and tribe, as lots of old players and tribe wouldnt get a say said plus lots of people think different

DeletedUser3028

Thank you Lord-Haste. Appreciate you doing this for us.

Will have to think of something spectacular and appropriate.

chucklefang

Insta-ban people who post under a name that is not an ingame name. :icon_smile: Pretty please... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3028

Insta-ban people who post under a name that is not an ingame name. :icon_smile: Pretty please... :icon_biggrin:

The problem is, this is a public forum. Also people from other worlds post here, and if banned here, would be also banned from their world.

No where in the rules does it state that you must play a world to post there.

Now, this is not to say that I agree with people posting under fake names, nor do I agree that people from other worlds should stick their comments into this world's forums.

Just pointing out that your request is not viable, as no rules have been broken just by posting. If you are offended by a post, then click the appropriate button to report the offending post.

(Sorry if this is off topic, but I felt the need to comment on this post.)

Chubbybear

How about we have an insta-ban on people who attack posters in game only for something they said on the forums (if said thing was not too disagreeable in the first place?) I say there's a lot more to what you normally think is *right* and either you or Nagoo will make you realize that. This is exactly why there's no one left to debate with on the forums. So leave the issue at rest.

And L. Haste, what about the more humorous maps---say, the more home-made 3rd-grader quality? Would you sticky those?

DeletedUser

Its a WAR game, doesn't matter why people attack you, they will, it is unfair to ban people because of it

chucklefang

The problem is, this is a public forum. Also people from other worlds post here, and if banned here, would be also banned from their world.

No where in the rules does it state that you must play a world to post there.

Now, this is not to say that I agree with people posting under fake names, nor do I agree that people from other worlds should stick their comments into this world's forums.

Just pointing out that your request is not viable, as no rules have been broken just by posting. If you are offended by a post, then click the appropriate button to report the offending post.

(Sorry if this is off topic, but I felt the need to comment on this post.)

I am talking about people who don't have an ingame identity in ANY world. Not just the worlds threads they are posting in. :icon_razz: I know this will never be done, but it would be great.

Chubbybear

Probably won't happen. But that really doesn't apply to me; I have or had an account under this name in W13, but opposition and unfair family tribes made the matter completely boring to the dot.

You'll have to find another way to give me the boot, and no, I won't resort to cheap insults to get the auto-ban or whatever you hope.

I suggest that we have a mod in W1 again. Don't know where the other one went...but someone who is liberal enough to let people speak their minds (as long as it's reasonable) yet hardline enough to put the foot down whenever that call is needed.

@Genman--->This is not a 'war game'.

This is the forum to the war game, and is a separate entity in itself. I'll help you find the right url... I think it's www.tribalwars.net There you can attack people randomly if you want. Now in these forums, I don't think it's right for people to do that. Makes the forums boring as hell.

Do you want another forum like it was before Nagoo came back*? Where the only threads are "T:V vs DIESEL", "Best Players Ever : 34th edition", or "Sorry, but I'm quitting"? It's a darn shame that people are leaving the way they are, and people need to find something fun to do other clicking 'send' on the annoying 'confirmation page' all the time.

Make some good suggestions in this thread that make the forums a more interesting read, not something for you to conquer. That's what the real game is for, and that is where you should send your troops at people.

Hope that helps ^ ^

*I arrived at a later time

DeletedUser

doesnt matter whether it is or not... if someone wants to attack you in a war game for posting rubbish on a forum then so be it, it shouldnt be a bannable offence because being at war and fighting other players is part of the game

Chubbybear

Oooh.. So that's what you're arguing about. I guess it's hard to make fun of someone else's suggestion when the only thing people can interpret are the direct words.

You're not supposed to take my "suggestion" seriously. Of course you can attack people whenever you want for whatever reasons in game

chucklefang

Oooh.. So that's what you're arguing about. I guess it's hard to make fun of someone else's suggestion when the only thing people can interpret are the direct words.

You're not supposed to take my "suggestion" seriously. Of course you can attack people whenever you want for whatever reasons in game

So let me attack you then. :icon_wink: Just tell me your ingame name.

Dannytranny

I like people coming in. Not like this forum is flooded with people.

Paint13aller

How about we have an insta-ban on people who attack posters in game only for something they said on the forums

You gotta be ****ing me......

That's like walking down compton and calling someone a nigger and crying because you got shot.

DeletedUser

Uhh, I'm not banning people from this forum for not playing the world. :)
Worst I would do is revoke access to w1 forum for someone.

Anyway, funny maps are allowed too, but it has to be acceptable.
I'm very open to all suggestions for certain sticky threads, just need to make sure there aren't 104564684654654645 stickied posts.

DeletedUser

Uhh, I'm not banning people from this forum for not playing the world. :)
Worst I would do is revoke access to w1 forum for someone.

Anyway, funny maps are allowed too, but it has to be acceptable.
I'm very open to all suggestions for certain sticky threads, just need to make sure there aren't 104564684654654645 stickied posts.

What about impersonating another player? Chubbybear has chucklefang's statistics in his signature, signifying that he is chucklefang, which could incite attacks on the player.